Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program (9376 Views)

2018 Nigerian Navy (DSSC 26) Nationwide Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by latestupdate: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2018
Deadline: 26 June, 2018

ITF/NB are receiving applications from young Nigerians who will be interested in working with The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc,

Description

We invite application from qualified Nigerians to undertake an intensive 7-month training programme in Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance.
Objectives

To train and equip youths with employable technical skills, promote a Public – Private Partnership Model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country.

The Programme

Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch.
Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.

For application, click here

https://ukaid.org/2018/06/23/2018-industrial-training-fund-nigerian-breweries-plc-technical-skills-development-training-programme/

Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by Coach1: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
I dedicate this FTC to every Nigerian striving to put our dear nation on the right spotlight.

Thank you Musa, thank you super eagles.
Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by sydneyobioha(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
nonsense, what's the job creation in this shit.
Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by Iruobean(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by phoenixchap: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
What are the requirements? It's not stated in the post Op
Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by SandB2017: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by malikisunday(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by ogzille(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
View Nigerian Brewries salaies in Nigeria

https://www.mysalaryscale.com/company/nigerian-breweries/salary

You can check out FMCG salaries
Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by dsauce: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
They can do better by adding a little monthly stipend na. It's a good opportunity to gain experience though.
Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by ttyman: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Anybody applied here who received invite for assessment?
Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by ttyman: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Anyone with info about this recruitment?
Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by irepat1(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2018
I done the test, interview & the medical test waiting for the final message before resumption on 13th of August
Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by ttyman: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
irepat1:
I done the test, interview & the medical test waiting for the final message before resumption on 13th of August

waowww. congrats and I was here still waiting for invite
Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by Fexkoti(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2019
irepat1:

Out of curiosity I will like to know the outcome of the training...by chance was any trainee absorbed after the training period or everyone was dismissed

Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by t4real19(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
pls brother how is the screening for the Nigeria brewery graduate skills acquisition test. becos I did the test but I was not time conscious so I didn't answer many questions because of time and it was CBT. pls how are they doing the screening? I want to know my fate. are done with your training ?
Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by t4real19(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
]pls brother how is the screening for the Nigeria brewery graduate skills acquisition test. becos I did the test but I was not time conscious so I didn't answer many questions because of time and it was CBT. pls how are they doing the screening? I want to know my fate. are you done with your training ?
Re: How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program by buoye1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
irepat1:
How did it go at the end?

We're you absorbed in?

(1) (Reply)

Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Credit Direct Limited, A Memeber Of Fcmb Is Recruiting! / I Regret Putting My Hope On Npower Government Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.