Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Becoming A Person Of Value - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Becoming A Person Of Value (828 Views)

Bisi Kazeem: A Demon As A Spokes Person Of Federal Road Safety Corps. / Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi Named “Commonwealth Young Person Of The Year” / 600sqms Of Value In The New Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Person Of Value by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2018
A person of value is one who brings value to other people. This is a person who can solve people’s problems, make connections and introductions. This is also a person of extreme expertise in a particular career or area. A person who is trustworthy and reputable.

A person of value becomes a benefactor to those around them; people’s lives are improved because of this person’s presence. The focus is about being of service to humanity or the world around him/her. This is the kind of person that revolutionize industries, makes breakthroughs that benefits us all, and advance society as a whole – these people tend to be successful and that is because, being a person of value is the most surefire way to success.

If your focus is on becoming a person of value, you will most likely be successful. Whereas if you make success you focus point, you might miss important things that
will help you get there. And that is the purpose of my e-book: 'Becoming a Person of Value', to teach you how to become a person of value and influence in your career and society as a whole.

If you are in interested, contact me via my e-mail address:'emmanuelbenard14@gmail.com' for details on how to get your copy of the e-book!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Becoming A Person Of Value by pressplay411(m): 4:53am On Jun 25, 2018
A person of value is one who brings value to other people. This is a person who can solve people’s problems, make connections and introductions. This is also a person of extreme expertise in a particular career or area. A person who is trustworthy and reputable.

A person of value becomes a benefactor to those around them; people’s lives are improved because of this person’s presence. The focus is about being of service to humanity or the world around him/her. This is the kind of person that revolutionize industries, makes breakthroughs that benefits us all, and advance society as a whole – these people tend to be successful and that is because, being a person of value is the most surefire way to success.

If your focus is on becoming a person of value, you will most likely be successful. Whereas if you make success you focus point, you might miss important things that
will help you get there. And that is the purpose of my e-book: 'Becoming a Person of Value', to teach you how to become a person of value and influence in your career and society as a whole.

If you are in interested, contact me via my e-mail address:'emmanuelbenard14@gmail.com' for details on how to get your copy of the e-book!

Does it come in audio book? Thx

(1) (Reply)

Police Promote Tiger That Caged A Lion / How Would Learn How To Start Up A Catfish Business? / The History Of Akwa Ibom State Public Library (udotung Ubo Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.