Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) (133828 Views)

Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2018
I have come to a conclusion hat any man that pays for sex is a failure , lacks self confidence to approach a normal babe and has low self esteem and can never amount to anything in life. Whether ashawo, oloso or runs girl, it beats my imagination how people enjoy sex when you are restricted . you cannot press best, no kissing, no fingering, no fore play, just chook prick , Bleep and release. At the end , you pay her money for wetin two of una enjoy... Does that makes sense?

Before you reach some of them for don dey stand for door way.. Bros how far come na I go do you well, they'll start dragging you to the extent of almost tearing your cloth..the embarrassment sef no be here. And if you dare complain dem go take am personal insult you join.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2018
The girls sex are not appealing.. How on earth do men enjoy sex with these things.?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Dirty rooms , unhygienic. Any man that have sex in this kind of place is doomed and damned for life. Even if na Ndokwa triple towers or cynergy.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Ashawo girls for joint get bad mouth.. Dem dey provoke at the slightest opportunity and they are ready to break bottle. Runs girls you dare not carry them go your house. They can drug you and steal your property run away.. It not even safe. Many of them are friends with armed robbers and kidnappers. Once the see you get money they can easily arrange boys for you afterwards...

24 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by pafo(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2018
I once googled "the first man that paid for sex" and started this stupid trend in history as I find it shameful to pay for something we both enjoyed.

He must be have been handicapped or very very unattractive.

8 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
Abeg why all of them dey always get bucket under their bed? Inside that bucket they piss inside after each fucckks. they throway used condom inside. They wash Toto inside.. I hear say if u vex them too much dem fit use that water baff person na true?

Nigerians una dey try abeg..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by soberdrunk(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
I have come to a conclusion hat any man that pays for sex is a failure , lacks self confidence to approach a normal babe and has low self esteem and can never amount to anything in life. Whether ashawo, oloso or runs girl, it beats my imagination how people enjoy sex when you are restricted . you cannot press best, no kissing, no fingering, no fore play, just chook prick , Bleep and release. At the end , you pay her money for wetin two of una enjoy... Does that makes sense?

Before you reach some of them for don dey stand for door way.. Bros how far come na I go do you well, they'll start dragging you to the extent of almost tearing your cloth..the embarrassment sef no be here. And if you dare complain dem go take am personal insult you join.

How can you buy "low budget" "Meatpie" from a hawker on Benin-Lagos expressway and because it didn't taste well you come out and say all "meatpies" in Nigeria are tasteless and poisonous, are you not aware that there are different types of "Meatpies"? angry

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Fesomu(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Which kind stupid crazy dirty joint you sef visit

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fesomu:
No so e be everywhere even most of ndokwa hotels.. Very dirty and razz girls.. Many of them are ex convicts.

8 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by izzou(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
soberdrunk:

How can you buy "low budget" "Meatpie" from a hawker on Benin-Lagos expressway and because it didn't taste well you come out and say all "meatpies" in Nigeria are tasteless and poisonous, are you not aware that there are different types of "Meatpies"? angry

grin grin grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by IamD18: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
This kind of environment can make your diiiick go flaccid till Nigeria win the world cup

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
soberdrunk:

there r the same. Many of these brothel hoes that collect 500h -5k are also on tinder and badoo pricing 30k. I once met a girl on badoo. Bargained 20k. She came to my house. When I slept off she carted away with my valuables . my wristwatch, phone, gold all gone.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by kingsman66(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
I dislike such unGodly place like these......

7 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Temptee101(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Abeg why all of them dey always get bucket under their bed? Inside that bucket they piss inside after each fucckks. they throway used condom inside. They wash Toto inside.. I hear say if u vex them too much dem fit use that water baff person na true?

Nigerians una dey try abeg..
Sincerely, i no mean to insult you but for you to even summon the encourage to enter such a dirty, stinking and unhygienic place is something worthy of note. One can easily contact hiv by mistakenly touching the wall, so i advice you cross examine yourself medically to ascertain your state of health after visiting such an eyesore. Back to what you posted, you never jam correct olosho forget these ugly std carrier patients you posted here. In Abuja here almost very lady you see on the road are oloshos, very beautiful and clean, have all the right features at the right spots. Mostly the ugly ones belong to the category of normal ladies

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Tunagee(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
Very true! How can a man descend so low in having sex with someone that won't allow u to kiss, touch boobs,suck,or even finger; and u still end up paying for what she enjoyed. Waste of money and destiny as most of them also manipulate good destinies of their customers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Hector09(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Brothels dont have the same grade it depends where u visited d fact is that u are not better than the men that patronise them neither is ur girlfrnd better than the girls working in brother,i am refering to the poster

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by MrCork: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

.. is that funmisticqueen red? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
I won't condemn women who live such lives because I know deep down they aren't happy with this sorta lifestyle. It's men (or women) like you who are going there then coming out to condemn them that I will raise an eyebrow at.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by youngberry001(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
make den just satisfy my pricck wetin concern me wit dirty place

make ah just dig d hole nd waka mah way shikena!!

10 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Temptee101:
Sincerely, i no mean to insult you but for you to even summon the encourage to enter such a dirty, stinking and unhygienic place is something worthy of note. One can easily contact hiv by mistakenly touching the wall, so i advice you cross examine yourself medically to ascertain your state of health after visiting such an eyesore. Back to what you posted, you never jam correct olosho forget these ugly std carrier patients you posted here. In Abuja here almost very lady you see on the road are oloshos, very beautiful and clean, have all the right features at the right spots. Mostly the ugly ones belong to the category of normal ladies
Shut up your mouth what do you know about oloso wet u dey talk? Before your mama marry your papa we don sabi as e dey go.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Mizk(f): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
The fact that you had the guts to go there goes a long way to prove you're no different from them, If you have no business with them, Why would you be concerned in the first place?

Most of them there were pushed into that line of business to survive, most of them cry behind closed doors because they hate the life they're living, But you who go there or patronise them are the ones I'd despise not them, you had a choice they don't.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Temptee101(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Shut up your mouth what do you know about oloso wet u dey talk? Before your mama marry your papa we don sabi as e dey go.
Hahahaha! If you know who you are talking to, you will have pity on yourself. No jokes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by soberdrunk(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

there r the same. Many of these brothel hoes that collect 500h -5k are also on tinder and badoo pricing 30k. I once met a girl on badoo. Bargained 20k. She came to my house. When I slept off she carted away with my valuables . my wristwatch, phone, gold all gone.

How can you pay "Badoo" girl "20k"? Did she come with 4 of her friends? angry The problem is not with the ladies, you are the one who doesn't understand "The system", let me educate you a bit. We have different types of ladies that have sex for cash---

1) Ashawo---- These are the ladies you have analyzed in your thread, the hardcore 'sex trader' whose fulltime occupation is sex, they can be found by the roadside or in a designated building and their price range is from #500- #10,000 depending on certain factors like location, time, bargaining power, body parts access etc

2) Runs girl---- A higher version of 'ashawo' but they are usually more educated and advanced, they prefer to advertise on dating apps and hookup sites rather than roadside and designated buildings like the ordinary ashawo. their price range is from #10,000 - #25,000 depending on location, bargaining power, and transportation to rendezvous site.

3) Slay queen------ This is simply what i like to call the "Celebrity Hybrid" of ashawo and runs girls mixed together, these ones are way more advanced and have tasted money so they have upgraded their game and added some level of class to it, these ones are bold and sample their products on social media under the guise of selling clothes, shoes, makeup artist, etc price range is from #25,000 - #200,000 depending on physical features( big boobs, beauty, complexion, general appearance), location, connection, etc

4)Nollywood slay queen---- These are the highest level ladies that have sex for money, these ones always claim to be actresses but you rarely see them in any movie, price range is from #200,000 ---Wedding ring/house in The most expensive neighborhoods......

81 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Temptee101:
Hahahaha! If you know who you are talking to, you will have pity on yourself. No jokes.
victor izuchukwu , you dont know your fathers mate again. You must be very stupid o.. If you're not careful I'll flood this thread with you pictures, your mothers own and that of your father alive or dead.

10 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by okwabayi(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
soberdrunk:

It didn't taste good is better. I once caught food poisoning and stayed useless for three full days.
It's safe to say I never bought meatpies from hawkers selling in plastic buckets again.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by okwabayi(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fesomu:
The troll didn't take the pictures. They were sourced online.
It is either a bitter woman wondering why men are able to find easy sex outside than begging her or a gay man hating the fact men will rather f-uck nasty looking straight women than look his way.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Temptee101(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

victor izuchukwu , you dont know your fathers mate again. You must be very stupid o.. If you're not careful I'll flood this thread with you pictures, your mothers own and that of your father alive or dead. Hahahaha...that's all your dull brain could dig up. You think you are still a child, keep fooling around while your mates are making waves and building a career for themselves. From henceforth, i cease to oblige you with a response. I'm done trying to invoke sense into your brain. Peace!
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by owomida1: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

No wonder u carry their matter for head. Dem don do u strong tin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Temptee101(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

You gold? Hahahaha Hahahaha. .. Even in your dreams. You broke a55 stinking gayy fool

12 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=Temptee101 post=68748608][/quote]
Kid Victor.. You'll easily pass as my son. Here you are insulting your fathers age mate. No wonder you don't have a job yet. You must have invoked so many curses on top your head throughout your life no thanks to insulting your elders. I have 2 houses, I'm based in the UK. I'm a millionaire. Please tell me your own achievement In this life other than submitting CV up and down. You think I dont know you? We met some years ago in Enugu.
Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Mathematical(f): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
okwabayi:

The troll didn't take the picture. They were sourced online.
It is either a bitter woman wondering why men are able to find easy sex outside than begging her or a gay man hating the fact men will rather f-uck nasty looking straight women than look his way.
Ahh, no wonder. I thought the pictures looked familiar. There's one white Journalist who went to a major ashawo joint in Lagos last year to document about them and OP's pictures reminded me of his, but I didn't bother to check. People here are always making up stories for attention.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.