Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics (52627 Views)

Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling / The Nigerian Nightmare, Kamaru Usman Retains His World Title / Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by rottenegg: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Avedonn:
Celebrating mediocrity. As if we've won the word cup.
Its world cup!

1 Like

Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by wildcatter23(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
cry
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by baysol: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
akeentech:
Musa has made Nigerians happy in just 90 minutes than Buhari in 3 years
You mean 45 minutes.
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by wildcatter23(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Naija girls should never judge a man's performance only after the first round

This is epic.

2 Likes

Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by perdollar(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
hand of Jacob voice of Esau. hand of messic and ugly face of abvki musason
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by laraemi(f): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
SeniorZato:
Celebration don make my iPhone 6 fall inside zobo
E ya sorry
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
ufuosman:
That's success for you, people celebrate successful people

Friend...no one likes failure it's only right success should be applauded, that is when due *cheers*
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Avedonn:

I am happy we won the match yesterday but seriously, some people are pushing the celebration too far.

Celebrating one player out of 11 will demoralize other players because they'd think their effort is not appreciated which may lead to discord within the team due envy.

There's nothing wrong in celebrating success but let's do it the right way by celebrating the whole team instead of single individual.

not to mention we are still having a 50percent chance to get to round of 16
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by Akinpelumusibau: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
hollah123:
y so much hype about this game as if we won world cup,what if we loose to Argentina n fail to qualify

E no consign me again at least yesterday me and my people still enjoy ourself with the result of th match. MUSA issa GOAL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by dermmy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
SeniorZato:
Celebration don make my iPhone 6 fall inside zobo

It's worth it or aren't u a patriotic Nigerian? grin grin
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by AGIDIMA1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy
All the Stars are proving themselves in their country this world cup
Where is miss Messi
Messi will show u next match that their is difference
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by saintkeppy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
The 1st Pix,

Musa dey bleach only for hand &him come get Tattoo join tongue
Where him come get that goat from?

Ok, ok, probably from those Goat rearer in Kano posin'with that Argentina Jersey he exchanged with Messi during the last World Cup in Brazil where he scored 2goals &Messi was like WTF! who's this Musa of Guy replyin'ma goals? ...I need to exhange ma Jersey with him.

The last pix, got me Laughin' grin
Maradonna is showin'the world who is gonna eliminate Argentina finally on Tuesday in St. Petersburg. wink

1 Like

Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by 8stargeneral: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Musa ur name Don enter guiness book of record for put smiles on our face.,d memory will never forgotten.
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
IPOB yoots will now be like MusaCHUKWU. cheesy
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by eluquenson(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Musa - Moses.

Religion or no religion, a Nigerian player gave us the glory
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by enemyofprogress: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew just becurse he scored too goes in a march they won't let us hear word again. Let him score heart trick like Rinaldo now
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Avedonn:

I am happy we won the match yesterday but seriously, some people are pushing the celebration too far.

Celebrating one player out of 11 will demoralize other players because they'd think their effort is not appreciated which may lead to discord within the team due envy.

There's nothing wrong in celebrating success but let's do it the right way by celebrating the whole team instead of single individual.

say that to the Messi fans too
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nigeria shall beat Argentina.... This is what I saw in my dream... Quote me after the Nigeria Vs Argentina match on June 26th cool
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by wonlasewonimi: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
This should be team accolades but trust naija... It is musa
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by linkszelda: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Avedonn:

When Messi, Ronaldo or any footballer inspire a win for their team they are singly given credit not just in their country but all over the world and it has never demoralized their team mates.

Ronaldo has many Ballon d or's to his name and his team mates are not demoralized instead they keep winning more.

"so why should Ahmed Musa's case be different"??

From me and many Nigerians who still celebrate that "inspired" win, we say >>>KEEP WAILING FOREVER
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by franchasng: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
DSS will invade Ahmed Musa's house tomorrow angry angry
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by RexTramadol1: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Musa Na Mola
Mola Na aboki
Aboki get aboniki
Aboniki pepper Iceland.
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by Bimpe29: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yea, his performance yesterday was heroic and has made indelible mark in the sand of time.

clevvermind:
Musa really made us proud yesterday. He deserves all the accolades.
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by hollah123: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Akinpelumusibau:

E no consign me again at least yesterday me and my people still enjoy ourself with the result of th match. MUSA issa GOAL
hope our players won't get carried away by these paparazzi
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by MrEgghead(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
hollah123:
y so much hype about this game as if we won world cup,what if we loose to Argentina n fail to qualify
It's very important we celebrate the moment because we don't know when such event will happen again..
Living and staying excited as if it's the last of of one's life is worthwhile.
Re: Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics by Akinpelumusibau: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
hollah123:
hope our players won't get carried away by these paparazzi

Well let leave the remaining one match for Almighty God to help us and handle, i strongly believe Super Eagles of Nigeria will proceed to the round of 16 teams.
Ahmed Musa issa GOAL
Super Eagles Issa GOAL
Nigeria issa GOAL
Africa issa GOAL
Issa GOAL issa GOAL
Thank U bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

A / UCL Final: See All The Interesting Facts / Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka Dies Of Heart Attack During Match In Turkey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.