Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham (15538 Views)

Barca: Jordi Farre Promises Free Tattoos, Pizzas, Neymar, Rashford / See Photos Of Tottenham's Stunning New ₦475bn Stadium (Pics) / Finally, Serge Aurier Granted UK Work Permit Ahead Of Tottenham Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by FootBallBlood: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
According to news coming from England, Manchester United leads Tottenham in the race for Barcelona star Jordi Alba.

This is because Jose Mourinho is looking to strengthen in the left-back area and Ashley Young is currently first-choice at Old Trafford with Luke Shaw out of favour, but the former is currently in his 30s and has seen most of his years and Luke Shaw is not reliable due to his inconsistency and injury history.

And it is believed United lead Spurs in the race for Alba, although it is also believed that the Spaniard could still stay at the Nou Camp.

Manchester United and Tottenham will battle for the signature of Jordi Alba in what would represent one of the more sensational transfer sagas of the summer of which United are said to be more serious in the player.

The Spanish player has been an important part of Barcelona’s successes over the past few years, but news from Spain suggest the defender could be on his way to the Premier League this summer.

Manchester United looks favourites for the 29-year-old’s signature, whilst Tottenham may also sign him depending on who meets Barcelona’s value for the player.

Juventus are also said to move for Alba if their current left-back Alex Sandro, who is a transfer target of Manchester United, moves on this summer.

Currently though, the Serie A champions are priced are not under pressure for a left back after it was reported that they have offered the Alex Sandro a lucrative offer to extend his contract with the club.

“Manchester City are also interested in Jordi Alba but Pep Guardiola is said to not going to move for the Barcelona defender if he is not available because he already have the likes Mendy and Danilo in that position, of which the later can play in the right also.

Alba made 48 appearances in all competitions, scoring three times and providing 12 assists.

Manchester United are looking to shuffle their squad this summer to close the gap on rivals Manchester City next season.

Also Read- " Mikel and Moses Sacrificed their Position in Nigeria Win Against Iceland"

Read Here- http://www.trendingfootballnews.com/mikel-and-moses-sacrificed-their-position-in-nigeria-win-against-iceland/

Source- www.trendingfootballnews.com
Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by emeijeh(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nice one from the Red army.

GGMU

9 Likes

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by BlockchainDude: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yesssss
Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by fwesharumi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
If Ahmed musa can do it in the second half...
That's means buhari too can do it in his second "term"

Yeeh my eye who slap me embarassed tongue

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by tim1256(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Something is definitely wrong with the Man United boss and board for thinking that Jordi Alba will want to leave Barcelona now

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by tim1256(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
fwesharumi:

I did.
You're even lucky I can't find my machete on time

29 Likes

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by Philinho(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Come and buy our Lionel Musa
Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by pat077: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Utd can sign any player they want this season.... They still are not gonna win the league

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by Folashade2016(f): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
If it not Arsenal then it aren't making sense.... I am sure they will kill this one career as usual.

anyway check my SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by petux(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
I really doubt this. Jordi Alba is barca most prominent left back..Barca is not going to sell him and he will be unwillign to go as he just started to enjoy football when neymar left...You people should comman buy Lucas Digne

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Average player.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by chris4gold(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hope you no swallow crazy grin grin grin grin

fwesharumi:

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by oshe11: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
If Barca sell Alba, who them go buy?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by sexdoll: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
like sanchez; like jordi in jesus name.

say amen tongue
Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by topaz321: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
No be today man u dey get interest for barca player .
We all know what happens next: player extends contract.
Agent just dey use man u get better contract.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
fwesharumi:

Ji masun

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by twinstee007: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
nice one how can i get one
topaz321:
No be today man u dey get interest for barca player .
We all know what happens next: player extends contract.
Agent just dey use man u get better contract.
Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by MobileGees: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Man U is just signing mediocre players

as far as I'm concerned Manu u hasn't signed any player this summer all these players are just total waste off money let them sign Mahrez once and for and let's have peace of mind
Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by Disappointed1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
United for ever, Alba, Fred, good news

Brothers please help a brother oh
I don't want to be a thief or put hand into bad thing

At least I served someone for 8years and got disappointed

Please brothers and sister I need work, I'm not a graduate, but I can read and write but I'm not perfect,

I'm very good in talking to customers meaning I can do any business, if you're running a fashion house, I can work for you also I've ideas for fabrics any kind, I do travel to Aba to buy fabrics, I know everything about tailoring, but I don't know how to sew.

I need work please just to help my mum she tried slot for me, my senior brother is married with kids he can't do it alone.

I'm hard working, in my early 20s from. IMO state

I live in ikotun part of Lagos

I can do any legit job please

Thanks

YOU CAN READ MY STORY HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/4577581/please-bother-needs#68735245

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by seunny4lif(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
fwesharumi:

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by benjamin007: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
In patorankings voice
Ama available ama amavailable
Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by seunny4lif(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
fwesharumi:

You think you are doing me?

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by IronTete(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nice
Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by Akinpelumusibau: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
fwesharumi:

Na wah for U oooooooooooo
Is like u want Hot water on ur head?
Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by lakeside3020(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
fwesharumi:

Bros, this one you smoke strong gan ni o
Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by bigerboy200: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
which kind of news be this

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by Middlefinger1: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
petux:
I really doubt this. Jordi Alba is barca most prominent left back..Barca is not going to sell him and he will be unwillign to go as he just started to enjoy football when neymar left...You people should comman buy Lucas Digne
Let them fantasize grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by saintkeppy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
benjamin007:
In patorankings voice
Ama available ama amavailable

Run Town rather
Re: Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham by Cute9gerian: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
Why does man utd like signing 29 years old players, first willian, now alba, that's how they signed Sanchez and are now regretting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Clash With Lesotho / Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea / Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.