Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Davido Pictured With Dj Khaled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pictured With Dj Khaled (712 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Davido Pictured With Casanova in New York (photos) / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Pictured With Dj Khaled by 247frolicboss(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
The Assured man and DMW CEO is going places.

Maybe a hint of a collabo; we may never know.

http://newshelm.ng/davido-pictured-with-dj-khaled/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Davido Pictured With Dj Khaled by ClassRep001: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
He was humbled.

That's a real boss standing right beside him.

In Rick Rossey voice

"my nigga Khaled bless"

I remember back then in NY around 2002/2003 when Khaled was still struggling under birdman. He was my side nigga back then.

I'm happy we all doing well in different careers unlike some kiddos here who can't even afford 3 good square meals but are always too quick rain insults on their elders.

My nigga Khaled bless! cool
Re: Davido Pictured With Dj Khaled by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
See as my guy humble for the pics.. He don see person wey pass am.he no fit shout 30 billion for akkant. He even forget arrange him belt well for waist sef.

Naija artiste and their very fake lives.. They see collabo with foreign artist as life time achievement.
Re: Davido Pictured With Dj Khaled by busterr(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

T Boy's Mercedes Benz E- Class Is A Go / See What Nigerian Mums Did To Their Sons Who Beat And Maltreated Their Wives / Donjazzy Reacts To Ikechukwu And His Kid Brother, Uzikwendu Slap Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.