Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (83817 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by EdifiedCEO: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Our Incoming National Chairman of the APC, Comr. Adams Oshiomole arriving eagle square with his wife for the APC National Convention.

http://newshelm.ng/photo-adams-oshiomole-arrives-at-apc-national-convention/

4 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Mjshexy(f): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pretty lady

11 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Coke and Fanta...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Kyase(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Chairman himself......
Oshomole no go like die leave this woman behind,even me sef...
See Ojukwu cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by MONITZ: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
And "saint" Oshiomole arrives,a man who never stole a dime from the treasury of Edo state when he held sway,he even became "poorer" when he finally left office than he was before he came in...And now he's been selected via their phony electoral process to reenact all those achievement in the APC,short man devil who is always quick to point accusing fingers at others while forgetting that those who live in glass houses don't throw stones or does he not know this?,well he doesn't seem to care because he is on the side of those holding power at the moment and forgets that power is transient and can change hands at anytime.

Moreover 4 or 8 years ain't eternity and before u say Jack Robinson the tenure is ended,if he thought of things like these then that his mouth that has been on a purging spree would ve since been 'limotilized' and e go close dandan,I can't wrap my head around y southern politicians keep trying to impress northerners' of their unalloyed loyalty by all means and even throwing jibes at some supposed political elders in the south something I don't see northern politicians do to their own elders...

He craftily deceived Nigerians by making them believe he was on their side with his fake unionism when he was NLC president,methinks he always struck back door deals with the presidency whenever there was to be increment in the pump price of fuel and he enriched himself in the process,also look at how Keyamo who simply because of meat 'has decided to call cow brother' is busy running amok Nigeria's political terrain with all kinds of words that would make his mentor cringe in his grave,there re no real human rights crusaders and unionists anymore in Nigeria compared to the days of yore...

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oshiomole is a looter and an incompetent man. he and his party will surely be defeated at the poll.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
People said that oshiomole is ugly.
but he is sleeping, romancing and making love with a goddess.
i bet none of the people bulling him has a gf or wife as beautiful as this woman.
this woman is another Bianca Ojukwu.

23 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by stefanweeks: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
She never born for am?

7 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by nymphomaniac(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fire this woman OSho Baba na.

See as she fine without goal being scored

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Okuchris(f): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
when money speaks

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
So Oshio cannot hump this woman and get her pregnant? undecided

Then what's the use of marrying her?

8 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Benjom(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Issorite
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Power of wealth

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
She's looking older, Osho is looking younger.

8 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by itsCornie(f): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
but he is sleeping, romancing and making love with a damsel.
i bet none of the people bulling him has a gf or wife as beautiful as this woman.

You've got eyes shocked

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by hazan041(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
smiley

Release this woman for the young guys jhoor you just hold am like ice cream

No belle no anything

4 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Danjuma827(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nogodye:
Coke and Fanta...
the right sentence is beauty and the beast grin

4 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Jasperro(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
money can make any lady fall in love with a rich Mon...key

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
She looks pregnant...

If you know you know... grin

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Sparkies85(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
I can bet my 2 balls, this lady has a young guy wey dey service her and I can categorically say that, I have f**k her 234 times

In my dreams
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Kelamma(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fine girl like this will just donate herself as a piece of furniture. Just for decoration.

What a waste! sad

4 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
stefanweeks:
She never born for am?

Na so naming ceremony hungry you reach? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oboy see men wey flank this beauty. I no sure say she dey comfortable sef. Well blame it on the money ; grin

1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by seedsower(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
The wife is responsible and supportive.

Assertion from afar sha.

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by femi4: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Still no belle....na wa o
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by killuminati(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
The beast and the beautiful..... cry
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ugly man sampling this pretty damsel
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
but he is sleeping, romancing and making love with a damsel.

Do you know who a damsel is? Always verify the meaning of words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oshiomole and his sex doll smiley

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by killuminati(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pavore9:

Na so naming ceremony hungry you reach? cheesy
Nigga too like party rice grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
this woman no dey born pikin sef abi na decoration Oshiomole dey use am do

chaii the beauty of money
see how such a beauty is wasting her life because of ego grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.