Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (237224 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by LegendaryAce(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lanretoye:
touch disease is a common problem in most of IPHONE 6plus model,it’s a factory default that apple corrected in later models.You can be lucky that you do not experience it but most people do.when it happens,your phone just become irresponsive to touch and you can’t operate.
Thanks boss. I really appreciate it.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lanretoye:
touch disease is a common problem in most of IPHONE 6plus model,it’s a factory default that apple corrected in later models.You can be lucky that you do not experience it but most people do.when it happens,your phone just become irresponsive to touch and you can’t operate.

is it just the 6plus alone? how about the 6splus variant
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Flytime: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
How much will it cost to replace the damaged back of a 6s and 8 plus respectively.
Cupid4g
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2020
jeff1607:

is it just the 6plus alone? how about the 6splus variant
just 6plus alone and rarely in iPhone 6,6s plus is a very good one
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Flytime:
How much will it cost to replace the damaged back of a 6s and 8 plus respectively.
Cupid4g
what do you mean by damaged back,if you mean the casing then for 6s is about 5k and 8plus will range between 15 and 20k depending on source.i will advice you specifically on the iPhone 8plus,try to get an iCloud back(follow come) to avoid stories and to get your phone work perfectly.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Flytime: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lanretoye:
what do you mean by damaged back,if you mean the casing then for 6s is about 5k and 8plus will range between 15 and 20k depending on source.i will advice you specifically on the iPhone 8plus,try to get an iCloud back(follow come) to avoid stories and to get your phone work perfectly.
thanks,what do you mean by an iCloud back follow come.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Flytime:
thanks,what do you mean by an iCloud back follow come.
original casing from a donor.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Flytime: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lanretoye:
original casing from a donor.
jf I don't get one what will happen?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Flytime:
jf I don't get one what will happen?
its always the best,i have seen many issues come up as a result of changing the glass or using anyhow casing like charging faults network issues and even power problems so changing an icloud casing is the best and glitch free
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Flytime: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lanretoye:
its always the best,i have seen many issues come up as a result of changing the glass or using anyhow casing like charging faults network issues and even power problems so changing an icloud casing is the best and glitch free
thanks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by LegendaryAce(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Please is it possible to repair a faulty touch id on iphone 6s? And how much will it cost?

Lanretoye
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
LegendaryAce:
Please is it possible to repair a faulty touch id on iphone 6s? And how much will it cost?

Lanretoye
unless it needs to be serviced but if not,it can’t be repaired.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by LegendaryAce(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lanretoye:
unless it needs to be serviced but if not,it can’t be repaired.
okay sir. Thank you.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kollysman1: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lanretoye:

thank you, I'm having this issue with my 6, 64 GB. how do I repair it? the phone had Been useless the second day I bought it.

I'm in Lagos right now Sir
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 12:50am On Aug 28, 2020
Kollysman1:

thank you, I'm having this issue with my 6, 64 GB. how do I repair it? the phone had Been useless the second day I bought it.

I'm in Lagos right now Sir
i have sent you a mail
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kollysman1: 4:42am On Aug 28, 2020
Lanretoye:
i have sent you a mail
Acknowledged sir
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Papiloma: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
AVAILABLE FOR SALE!

Follow come iphone 8 plus screen
(Scratches on the screen though)
Fully functional
4.5k only!
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by OYELERE97: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Abeg ooo. I got this uk used iphone 7 plus and its doesn't bring any sound when I have a call or message. It only vibrate
What could be the problem ?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nastydroid(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2020
OYELERE97:
Abeg ooo. I got this uk used iphone 7 plus and its doesn't bring any sound when I have a call or message. It only vibrate
What could be the problem ?
check if the silent button is down or up

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by efepeppereski: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Good afternoon guys. I am about to purchase iPhone 8 from a seller here. This is my first time of purchasing an iPhone. How will I confirm if the phone is not a cloned phone? How do I check if it is not a stolen phone? Though the seller claimed the phone is imported from the USA. The phone is chip unlocked, not factory unlocked? What are the disadvantages of using a chip unlocked iPhone? Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by randomShek: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2020
efepeppereski:
Good afternoon guys. I am about to purchase iPhone 8 from a seller here. This is my first time of purchasing an iPhone. How will I confirm if the phone is not a cloned phone? How do I check if it is not a stolen phone? Though the seller claimed the phone is imported from the USA. The phone is chip unlocked, not factory unlocked? What are the disadvantages of using a chip unlocked iPhone? Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Its best to watch a YouTube video. That way you’ll know everything you need to about getting a genuine phone

Also it will help with getting familiar with iOS and Apple ecosystem
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2020
efepeppereski:
all u need is the imei and the serial number. go to apple website then go to coverage put the serial number it will bring out the phone purchase details. go to iunlocker dot net and put the imei it will show u the phone details too. if u still have ur doubts the best is to signin to icloud with the phone. as for the chip unlock there is no disadvantage i can think of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Grandmeister(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2020
cupid4ig:
all u need is the imei and the serial number. go to apple website then go to coverage put the serial number it will bring out the phone purchase details. go to iunlocker dot net and put the imei it will show u the phone details too. if u still have ur doubts the best is to signin to icloud with the phone. as for the chip unlock there is no disadvantage i can think of.
You know he just can’t update anyhow with a chipped phone? There’s a little inconvenience when using a chipped phone compared to factory/ww unlocked phone.

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by lumide533(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Grandmeister:

You know he just can’t update anyhow with a chipped phone? There’s a little inconvenience when using a chipped phone compared to factory/ww unlocked phone.

He can update if he use plug n play chip
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Flytime: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Grandmeister:

exactly...i won't advise a new user who has little or no knowledge of ios to buy a chip unlocked iPhone especially when the iPhone still has years of updates to go.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Highziq(m): 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Any one selling iphone x or xs with 256gb?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by sacajawea: 12:43am On Sep 02, 2020
If I want to buy new iPhones in Bulk, where is the best place to buy at a Really good prices
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Grandmeister(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2020
Flytime:
exactly...i won't advise a new user who has little or no knowledge of ios to buy a chip unlocked iPhone especially when the iPhone still has years of updates to go.
The stress isn’t worth it for a new user.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Grandmeister:

chairman I have bn using chip since 2016 and I have never encounter any problem and I always update once there is new update. Even during wwu I do update without having issues. I won’t give him that advice if I don’t know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Grandmeister:

The stress isn’t worth it for a new user.
there is no stress anywhere bro’s

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by LegendaryAce(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
cupid4ig:
there is no stress anywhere bro’s
Good afternoon boss, please what might be the problem if an iphone 6plus restarts at random? You may be using it now and next thing it'll restart, can you think of anything? And the engineer said its not the battery... Please help!
Lanretoye
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by LegendaryAce(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
LegendaryAce:

Good afternoon boss, please what might be the problem if an iphone 6plus restarts at random? You may be using it now and next thing it'll restart, can you think of anything? And the engineer said its not the battery... Please help!
Lanretoye
Just in case you have an idea, Please comment, don't just read and pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.