Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (237325 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
ferrariLaferrari:
thanks boss. So it will work better after doing that??
if the battery is still good yes it will be better
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kingoftrust:
nope
Said its to change d whole panel
thats new phone
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Are there genuine apple certified stores in Lagos? I'm thinking of changing my 7 plus battery early next year..do they have original apple batteries direct from Apple? My 7 plus is at 87% battery capacity..it can still last a full day..but it was going two days when it was at 94% capacity..I don't need third party battery wahala.
yes there are Apple certified shops in lagos. One is at ikeja city mall by the name istore, one is at oshodi apapa expressway by the name ensure. There are 2 again at ikeja too
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
bignwa:
How much will it cost me to get a uk used iphone6 16 gb
55 to 60
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
cupid4ig:
yes there are Apple certified shops in lagos. One is at ikeja city mall by the name istore, one is at oshodi apapa expressway by the name ensure. There are 2 again at ikeja too
That's a big relief! I'll find someone to help me get the battery..or are they the one to install the battery? I'm not residing in Lagos.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ferrariLaferrari: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
cupid4ig:
if the battery is still good yes it will be better
Thanks bro. Bless you

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

That's a big relief! I'll find someone to help me get the battery..or are they the one to install the battery? I'm not residing in Lagos.
I don’t know if they will sell the battery alone but u will need to find out. But I know they do it their selves especially if ur phone still has warranty
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by dewhaley: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

I have vast knowledge in phone repairs. I can tackle most software problems both droid and ios.

Now Ic repairs are meant for experts and i don't want someone who'd ruin it completely rather than give it life.
Do you know someone who can?

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by dewhaley: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

I will help you.
But i don't fix phones for commercial purpose .

If you are quite techie
Follow this vidéo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dl8fqLzMFU

Thanks Big Man...You really helped me out on this...God Bless....
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Readonee35L(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2018
dewhaley:

Thanks Big Man...You really helped me out on this...God Bless....
I'm very happy i was able to help.
God bless you too smiley smiley
Enjoy Your ipad

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2018
cupid4ig:
I don’t know if they will sell the battery alone but u will need to find out. But I know they do it their selves especially if ur phone still has warranty
Thanks for the info.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by smoothicon(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Brand new iphone 6 gold 128gbwith all accesories available for sale in ibadan...100k (negotiable) reach me on whatsapp 08095002484
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by smoothicon(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Pics of the phone

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by smoothicon(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Back view

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by gazal55(m): 4:04am On Dec 20, 2018
Please help ur boy@cupid4ig just got U.K. Used iphone 6plus the dot in the front is just 1 and the speaker hope no wahala on that also Facebook messenger is not working then the xender is not connecting to android it keep showing connection fail pls help and again the phone get hot faster when doing anything on it
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by teebizle: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Good morning,
Please kindly assist; how can I record phone calls on iPhone without all this app that has subscription
Kindly help, Many Thanks.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2018
There ways to check if the phone is original before purchasing if u can post a picture here it will be better or drop the imei here. As for Xenda u should join not create
gazal55:
Please help ur boy@cupid4ig just got U.K. Used iphone 6plus the dot in the front is just 1 and the speaker hope no wahala on that also Facebook messenger is not working then the xender is not connecting to android it keep showing connection fail pls help and again the phone get hot faster when doing anything on it
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by gazal55(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
cupid4ig:
There ways to check if the phone is original before purchasing if u can post a picture here it will be better or drop the imei here. As for Xenda u should join not create
Imei 35 444006 739409 8
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Iphone 6plus 16gb space gray. Ur phone is original. As for the heating up when using check ur battery percent at the battery health in the settings
gazal55:

Imei 35 444006 739409 8
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Citalove: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pls cupid4ig help me out with this,how can i get a font that works on iphone? The ones i have been downloading doesnt work at all,i want to change the look of my phone fonts,pls help me out here,and about GBWHATSAPP for iphone,how can i go about it? Pls i aslo wanna ask you if u know about any applock that works on iphone? The ones i get don't work,im tired of wasting my mb downloading,i will be very happy if u help me out with this thanks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Citalove:
Pls cupid4ig help me out with this,how can i get a font that works on iphone? The ones i have been downloading doesnt work at all,i want to change the look of my phone fonts,pls help me out here,and about GBWHATSAPP for iphone,how can i go about it? Pls i aslo wanna ask you if u know about any applock that works on iphone? The ones i get don't work,im tired of wasting my mb downloading,i will be very happy if u help me out with this thanks
bro the truth is Apple doesn’t allow change of font in iPhones or iPads unless u jailbrake it. but u can change the size of the texts. To do that u have to go to settings, display and brightness. About app lock, most of the free apps don’t do anything but the paid apps s I cant give reviews because in all honesty I haven’t use them. I know it’s because of ur babe that u want to lock ur apps. I only know of apps that can hide pictures. For the Whatsapp it’s always skipping my mind but I have set up a reminder now for it. Will post directions by tomorrow pls
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Citalove: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thank you so much & cupid4ig i will be expect ur instructions about the GBWhatsapp,nd I'm not looking for applock for any babe,i love my privacy,nd wouldn't want anyone going through my phone,I'm not bro rather babe! Thank you

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2018
Citalove:
Thank you so much & cupid4ig i will be expect ur instructions about the GBWhatsapp,nd I'm not looking for applock for any babe,i love my privacy,nd wouldn't want anyone going through my phone,I'm not bro rather babe! Thank you
okay okay sorry for that. Here is a way to install GBWhatsapp but I have information that Apple blocked the WhatsApp by revoking the license especially to people who have updated their iOS. Google Emus4u. When it open click on the first one for iOS when it open just follow the instructions when it’s done go to ur home screen and look for the app and open it then go to the app tab and download the apps u want. I can’t post link cos I don’t want bot to ban me

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Citalove: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
cupid4ig:
okay okay sorry for that. Here is a way to install GBWhatsapp but I have information that Apple blocked the WhatsApp by revoking the license especially to people who have updated their iOS. Google Emus4u. When it open click on the first one for iOS when it open just follow the instructions when it’s done go to ur home screen and look for the app and open it then go to the app tab and download the apps u want. I can’t post link cos I don’t want bot to ban me

Thanks @cupid4ig I appreciate,i tried that but the Whatsapp im seeing is stil like the old one not GBWhatsapp pls can i have ur WhatsApp number so u help me out well pls
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by schboy3: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
cupid4ig:

So ah followed the instructions, and ah was able to download emu4u to ma fine, buh when ah tried downloading watapp++ or Mario++ , ah get an error msg saying unable to install, try later. Tried serverally still same.
Anyway out??
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by SweetSoup(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2018
Good morning cupid4ig wish you a merry Merry Christmas. Please is it safe for me to upgrade my iPhone 6 Plus 16gb to the latest iOS 12? Cos have read peoples complain on this thread about service disappearing and some other issues. Please your advice is needed, thanks.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
schboy3:

So ah followed the instructions, and ah was able to download emu4u to ma fine, buh when ah tried downloading watapp++ or Mario++ , ah get an error msg saying unable to install, try later. Tried serverally still same.
Anyway out??
keep trying or check the help section and msg their help center. Apple just don’t want to give access to developers
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Citalove:

Thanks @cupid4ig I appreciate,i tried that but the Whatsapp im seeing is stil like the old one not GBWhatsapp pls can i have ur WhatsApp number so u help me out well pls
check my profile dear
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yes Apple just released another version 12.1.2 on the 19th so u can read it up
SweetSoup:
Good morning cupid4ig wish you a merry Merry Christmas. Please is it safe for me to upgrade my iPhone 6 Plus 16gb to the latest iOS 12? Cos have read peoples complain on this thread about service disappearing and some other issues. Please your advice is needed, thanks.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by SweetSoup(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
cupid4ig:
Yes Apple just released another version 12.1.2 on the 19th so u can read it up
Ok, i will update it asap. Thanks again
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2018
Merry Xmas all how much can I use to fix iPhone 6 screen thank you
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by wheezyoung(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Citalove:

if you badly want to use gb whatsapp,i think its best you get an android

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.