Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (237332 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Inehmesit:
Please, Is there a what’s app group for this topic or anything Apple related, y’all should please let me know, I’d love to be a participant.
use reddit .. these subs help, r/jailbreak, r/ios , r/iphone , r/iphonebeta, r/apple and yes there is a whatsapp group of about 200members and telegram group of about 5000 members.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Engrgreg231:
Please which app can I use to save photos from instagram
instadown
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by FergieRaww(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
fowlyansh181:
use reddit .. these subs help, r/jailbreak, r/ios , r/iphone , r/iphonebeta, r/apple and yes there is a whatsapp group of about 200members and telegram group of about 5000 members.

How can we get into the whatsapp group?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by FergieRaww(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
On Reddit they only discuss iphone X and above very frequently cheesy

we wey never dey use X nko grin

but if na naija ios whatsapp group, no worry yaself, guys wey still dey use iphone 3gs dey ghan cheesy
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by masco131(m): 1:11am On Jan 27, 2019
cupid4ig:
slow in booting? Try hard reset and check ur volume to make sure it’s not down. Check memory and make sure u have enough space
....I have done that countless times,I can’t hear anything while calling too
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Bobbieydeey: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
cupid4ig:
no bro

Update on the 5s I went to repair - i changed the battery for (4K) at slot office but the battery situation is now very bad sef
Even when the phone is locked it goes down by it self

According to the slot engineer he said I should do an update to iOS 12.2 pls will that fix the situation? It’s on iOS 10 btw
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Bobbieydeey: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
humblesteve:

What do you need ?

My second phone which is an iPhone 5s was having a battery problem so i went to slot ikeja to change it to a new one , the battery situation is now really worse as it goes down on it own pls what could be the problem
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by FergieRaww(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bobbieydeey:

My second phone which is an iPhone 5s was having a battery problem so i went to slot ikeja to change it to a new one , the battery situation is now really worse as it goes down on it own pls what could be the problem

Bro check your battery health capacity, for a new battery it ought to be 100% i think

It's either they gave you a bad battery or you need an update
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Bobbieydeey: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Okay I will do the update and get back to the thread
FergieRaww:

Bro check your battery health capacity, for a new battery it ought to be 100% i think

It's either they gave you a bad battery or you need an update

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by FergieRaww(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bobbieydeey:
Okay I will do the update and get back to the thread

Okay!

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Alipayrmb: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please , how much can I repair an iPhone 6s plus 64gig panel
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
I recently upgraded my phone to iOS 12.1.2 and that was the genesis of the problems of the phone I’ve used for a year without any complaints. Now the home button stopped working and the charging port doesn’t work well.
Can I change he home button and the charging port and what’s it going to cost?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Inehmesit: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
I don't understand, do you have a link to the what's app group?
fowlyansh181:
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by FergieRaww(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sethpete:
I recently upgraded my phone to iOS 12.1.2 and that was the genesis of the problems of the phone I’ve used for a year without any complaints. Now the home button stopped working and the charging port doesn’t work well.

An update caused the charging port to stop working really?

Hmmm like someone said earlier, it's not all iphones ought to be updated to 12.1
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by peluman(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
I need gevey SIM for iPhone temporary network unlock and activation asap contact me on 08066505955
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Starboytwo:
j have an iPhone 6,6xplus and 7 but are on iCloud... My babe brought them to me and I want to know what can be done asap.... That's if anything can be done and amount i have to spend.... Thank you
some claimed iCloud can be unlock but it’s very expensive. I don’t know anyone who unlocks it in particular so I can’t recommend but if u can get in touch with the person the phone was bought from and ask him for the passwords it will be better. If u have evidence or proof of purchase u can contact Apple
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bobbieydeey:

Update on the 5s I went to repair - i changed the battery for (4K) at slot office but the battery situation is now very bad sef

According to the slot engineer he said I should do an update to iOS 12.2 pls will that fix the situation? It’s on iOS 10 btw
bad battery but u need to update to latest os to view battery health status
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
masco131:
....I have done that countless times,I can’t hear anything while calling too
try hitting or tapping the charging port area and the speaker area. Don’t use excessive force oh but hit it hard enough. If it still didn’t work then u need to change the mic. Did u use headphone on it before the issue started?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sethpete:
its possible but there is a new os so update to it and know if it will solve the problem
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Tyteeso(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Starboytwo:
j have an iPhone 6,6xplus and 7 but are on iCloud... My babe brought them to me and I want to know what can be done asap.... That's if anything can be done and amount i have to spend.... Thank you
Can buy if u selling
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2019
IOS 12.2 beta is out

Cc cupid
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2019
FergieRaww:

An update caused the charging port to stop working really?

Hmmm like someone said earlier, it's not all iphones ought to be updated to 12.1

I’m even scared to update from 12.1 to 12.1.3

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Cupid am I safe?

It was 99% earlier this year but now 97%

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2019
Elder0001:

I’m even scared to update from 12.1 to 12.1.3
lol I know the feeling especially when the os u are on is very stable.

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Elder0001:
IOS 12.2 beta is out

Cc cupid
I don’t run Beta bro. Don’t have strength for unstable device

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Elder0001:
Cupid am I safe?

u are very safe. If it’s original follow come battery u have nothing to worry about because most times original might be at 65% and still be serving you well

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Bobbieydeey:

IOS 10 is arguably the best ios ever in terms of battery performance..and that goes for the iPhone 5s too..so I don't think updating to ios 12 will solve the issue
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
cupid4ig:
I don’t run Beta bro. Don’t have strength for unstable device
Can we chat on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Elder0001:
Cupid am I safe?

Which iPhone model are you using? 97% is still very much Ok..you should start worrying when it gets to 80%, and that's going to take another year or more atleast..my 7 plus is on 87% and I can still get a 24 hours use out of it..

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Cupid4ig I made enquiries through someone for an apple certified battery in Lagos and they called 30 fvcking thousand!! Imagine?? I'm looking for an iCloud 7 plus right now..my battery is still quite good..but I will be needing to change it before the year runs out..cuz it's at 87% already after 2 solid years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.