Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (237342 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Jung(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
I have a 6s with flash and both cameras not working.
What could be wrong
??
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by padyt007(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
please i need a doc and dox file editor for ios 9 that can file share using itunes
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by udy4real(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
[quote author=cupid4ig post=74957323]if u are in lagos the back camera cost 1500/2k battery is 1500(after market battery) [/

quote]

Abeg which one is after market battery
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by wabbyland(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
I have an iPhone 6 and I don't know what or where to start. Firstly, it brings out my aunt's iCloud and asks for the password. Secondly, I want to create my own id as well but it's more than frustrating. Thirdly, how do I downoad Whatsapp? Your replies would be greatly appreciated
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2019
wabbyland:
I have an iPhone 6 and I don't know what or where to start. Firstly, it brings out my aunt's iCloud and asks for the password. Secondly, I want to create my own id as well but it's more than frustrating. Thirdly, how do I downoad Whatsapp? Your replies would be greatly appreciated
collect ur Aunty’s password and sign her out then create ur own account by going to ur web and google Apple ID use ur email and sign up. It’s pretty easy to setup
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2019
After market battery is the battery they sell in market mostly not original but can serve [quote author=udy4real post=77963620][/quote]
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2019
iOS 9
padyt007:
please i need a doc and dox file editor for ios 9 that can file share using itunes
Jung:
I have a 6s with flash and both cameras not working.
What could be wrong
??
check the camera connector
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by wabbyland(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2019
cupid4ig:
collect ur Aunty’s password and sign her out then create ur own account by going to ur web and google Apple ID use ur email and sign up. It’s pretty easy to setup
God bless you for the swift response. I'll do that. does FIND MY PHONE cause iPhones not to work? cause I read in a thread ABT those buying stolen iPhones and the FIND MY PHONE being used to make it not functioning
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by medd422: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2019
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by medd422: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2019
Pls, I just wiped my iPhone SE , since then, it's been saying ACTIVATION REQUIRED when I insert my sim, what could be wrong and what's d solution, thanks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Seems like it’s network locked
medd422:
Pls, I just wiped my iPhone SE , since then, it's been saying ACTIVATION REQUIRED when I insert my sim, what could be wrong and what's d solution, thanks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Find my iphone means it’s on iCloud of previous owner and buying the phone with it on will cause a problem for u when u wiped it. So it’s better to check that before buying iphone it’s very important
wabbyland:
God bless you for the swift response. I'll do that. does FIND MY PHONE cause iPhones not to work? cause I read in a thread ABT those buying stolen iPhones and the FIND MY PHONE being used to make it not functioning
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by medd422: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
cupid4ig:
Seems like it’s network locked

Can u fix it and how much
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by wabbyland(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
cupid4ig:
Find my iphone means it’s on iCloud of previous owner and buying the phone with it on will cause a problem for u when u wiped it. So it’s better to check that before buying iphone it’s very important
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by wabbyland(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
cupid4ig:
. I did not buy the phone. it was given to me by my aunty in UK. what's the solution if the FIND MY PHONE was on before giving it out? your reply is greatly appreciated
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lekanberry(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Pls i have an iphone 7plus. The battery health shows “service”. The phone always trip off and won’t ON back if I don’t plug a charger and lastly if i want to take a picture on portrait mode, it will switch off. Pls kindly help me with this phone solution. What might be wrong??
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lekanberry:
Pls i have an iphone 7plus. The battery health shows “service”. The phone always trip off and won’t ON back if I don’t plug a charger and lastly if i want to take a picture on portrait mode, it will switch off. Pls kindly help me with this phone solution. What might be wrong??
do exactly what the battery health says , SERVICE.. (change the battery)

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2019
medd422:

Can u fix it and how much
what u need is chip. It’s about 3k
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2019
wabbyland:
. I did not buy the phone. it was given to me by my aunty in UK. what's the solution if the FIND MY PHONE was on before giving it out? your reply is greatly appreciated
well since it’s ur Aunty that gave you the phone just call her and tell her t8 send her details so u can sign her out on iCloud
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by medd422: 11:02am On May 01, 2019
cupid4ig:
what u need is chip. It’s about 3k
I was using the phone before I wiped it. Can't it be fixed without d chip
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2019
medd422:
I was using the phone before I wiped it. Can't it be fixed without d chip
it can u can do a full unlock depending on the network cost varies
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by medd422: 1:12pm On May 01, 2019
cupid4ig:
it can u can do a full unlock depending on the network cost varies

Ur number pls
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by wabbyland(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2019
cupid4ig:
well since it’s ur Aunty that gave you the phone just call her and tell her t8 send her details so u can sign her out on iCloud
I just did that some mins ago and she told me to try the FIND MY PHONE. I'll get back to you later. Thanks for your assistance and support
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2019
wabbyland:
I just did that some mins ago and she told me to try the FIND MY PHONE. I'll get back to you later. Thanks for your assistance and support
u are welcome
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2019
medd422:

Ur number pls
O 8 O 6O9656Oo
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Fadedvoices2: 8:12am On May 03, 2019
I’ve since jailbreaked my phone and I’m enjoying every bit of it

@cupid you’re the only one leftgrin
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Which one are you using
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Fadedvoices2: 9:23am On May 03, 2019
humblesteve:

Which one are you using

As in
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Seamareggae(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Abeg what do you stand to gain when you jailbreak and can iPhone 8 plus be jailbreak?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

As in
Which iPhone did you jailbreak ?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Fadedvoices2: 10:14am On May 03, 2019
humblesteve:

Which iPhone did you jailbreak ?

6 .

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.