Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,457 members, 7,801,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (236105 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2018
Lucid1:

My iPhone is jailbroken with Electra, I have Cydia. if I do an OTA system software update, will the phone be bricked?
there is probability but if u have a system so itune upgrade u won’t have to worry.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
cupid4ig:
there is probability but if u have a system so itune upgrade u won’t have to worry.

will I lose all my songs and files? I downloaded the songs from Music player via the monthly subscription. I don't have them saved on my computer and theres no option to copy them
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by kisscivic(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=cupid4ig post=70474231]did u buy this phone like that or it just develop this fault?[/quopte]

It was sent to me that way
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Lucid1:

will I lose all my songs and files? I downloaded the songs from Music player via the monthly subscription. I don't have them saved on my computer and theres no option to copy them
if u downloaded from iTunes U can get them back. As forbur files just make backup of them with ur laptop and u will be good

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Accidentally tapped the wrong number in Calculator? Just swipe to delete it, without starting over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=kisscivic post=70477581][/quote]just look for and engineer. But if u can lose the phone check if the sim is making a contact to the board
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2018
Hey morning guys how una dey? The issue is that I tried to purchase some songs from the iTunes stores but it keeps telling me "invalid payment method, your payment was declined pls enter valid payment method, which I did still the same issue, anyone here to help out huh?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Donbigi2(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2018
cupid4ig:
Accidentally tapped the wrong number in Calculator? Just swipe to delete it, without starting over.
thanks bro. I even downloaded another calc because of this

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hey morning guys how una dey? The issue is that I tried to purchase some songs from the iTunes stores but it keeps telling me "invalid payment method, your payment was declined pls enter valid payment method, which I did still the same issue, anyone here to help out huh?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2018
Bosses abeg mine is an hardware issue
Part of the IP6 panel got spoilt and i gats repair am asap but i dont want to give it to all these street repairers. If you have someone reliable and trusted please refer me
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ChisomK9(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2018
Advise needed : my iphone 8 plus working perfectly just had a slightly cracked screen so I decided to change it after changing the screen and tutn on the phone it doesn't get pass apple logo what should
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2018
waleyp:
check ur card details and make sure ur card is authorized for online purchase.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by aezenkwu(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2018
I’m using iPad Air 2. I wish to swap with iPhone pls which one should I swap with ...
My iPad is 32 gig
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2018
ayokunle350:
Hello.. pls my phone doesn't vibrate anymore.. I only noticed it today.. what could be the problem? It's an iPhone seg
check and make sure ur phone is not on do not disturb. Secondly hard reset ur phone and lastly check ur settings and make sure it’s not turned off
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2018
OJLion:
Bosses abeg mine is an hardware issue
Part of the IP6 panel got spoilt and i gats repair am asap but i dont want to give it to all these street repairers. If you have someone reliable and trusted please refer me
what kind of problem. Can u shade more light ?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2018
ChisomK9:
Advise needed : my iphone 8 plus working perfectly just had a slightly cracked screen so I decided to change it after changing the screen and tutn on the phone it doesn't get pass apple logo what should
put the original screen back and check if it boots up. If it does then the screen u bought is bad. Most of the after market screens are really bad. They have copy and they have fake. Rhe copys do work but won’t be as clean and brighter like the original while the fakes are just there any crack can render the whole screen useless. I will always suggest u look for iCloud locked one and use the screen. It’s easier and better
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2018
cupid4ig:
what kind of problem. Can u shade more light ?
Boss the phone refused to charge up
I changed the battery but the problem persisted so the repairer concluded that its panel shii
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
It is, have been using it for online transactions
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by MelaninPapi(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
So my little niece toyed with my IPhone last night and apparently my device has been disabled..
So I setup iTunes this morning in a bid to reset the device
Now here's the problem, I put the device in DFU mode instead of Recovery mode(I can't differentiate between both)..I can't exit DFU mode thus my device is just blank,nothing is working(power,home button)
Also I was unable to reset the device via iTunes

Please I need a solution(s) to the aforementioned... Cc cupid4ig
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2018
MelaninPapi:
So my little niece toyed with my IPhone last night and apparently my device has been disabled..
So I setup iTunes this morning in a bid to reset the device
Now here's the problem, I put the device in DFU mode instead of Recovery mode(I can't differentiate between both)..I can't exit DFU mode thus my device is just blank,nothing is working(power,home button)
Also I was unable to reset the device via iTunes

Please I need a solution(s) to the aforementioned... Cc cupid4ig
sorry I am just seeing this now. If the screen is black (blank) that means it’s on dfu mode already plug to ur system and know if iTunes will detect it, which it should. Then proceed and download the software. NOTE: IF YOU KNOW YOUR NETWORK IS NOT STABLE I SUGGEST YOU DOWNLOAD THE OS WITH IDM OR ANY OTHER DOWNLOAD MANAGER THAT HAS PURSE AND RESUME FEATURES BECAUSE IF U ARE DOWNLOADING WIH ITUNES AND UR NETWORK GOES OR THE WHOLE THING WILL START FROM THE BEGINNING AGAIN. And u know iOS is more than 2gig file
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2018
waleyp:
It is, have been using it for online transactions
check ur address on ur Apple store card details. Something must be showing red and that’s what’s need to be corrected
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2018
OJLion:

Boss the phone refused to charge up
I changed the battery but the problem persisted so the repairer concluded that its panel shii
arenu sure the flex cable that connects the charging pot to the panel is not bad? Must times a little tear on those flex can make them to stop functioning. So check everything before concluding it’s panel work
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by donprosper6(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
please how long does iPhone 6 battery last on 3G?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kesscy: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
cupid4ig:
there are so many ways u can use to download movie to ur iPhone without iTunes. Personally I use isaveit and MyMedia app both are free on AppStore. Someone suggested another app on this page just look up.
thanks � mahn I just download it now

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 16, 2018
cupid4ig:
arenu sure the flex cable that connects the charging pot to the panel is not bad? Must times a little tear on those flex can make them to stop functioning. So check everything before concluding it’s panel work
Ive done that boss. I took the phone to a repairer for overview but im suspecting the guy.
He is trying to rip me off and that is specifically why im here trying to seek help
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2018
donprosper6:
please how long does iPhone 6 battery last on 3G?
depends on ur usage bro.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2018
OJLion:

Ive done that boss. I took the phone to a repairer for overview but im suspecting the guy.
He is trying to rip me off and that is specifically why im here trying to seek help
try another repairer bro. I doubt the panel stuff. I remember when someone had this type of issue iPhone 6s he changed the whole charging port about 1500 and it’s started charging again and it was early this year.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2018
Kesscy:
thanks � mahn I just download it now
u welcome
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by donprosper6(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2018
cupid4ig:
depends on ur usage bro.
surfing and browsing with 3g?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by NobodyKnows(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
phunkies9:
you can unlock iCloud but it's quite expensive
Liar!
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Midegee(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
My iPhone X blinks intermittently, no history of falls or any other form of trauma to the screen. Any solution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.