Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (236250 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Martinmania(m): 2:00am On Jun 24, 2019
Eventspro23:

There r chances ur Fone has enter DFU mode take it to engineer to examine it and exit it for u.

Thank you for the response, the phone came on miraculously yesterday, it’s been glitchy tho.... and I noticed it degraded back to 12.3.1 on its own ... idk how that happened
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Eventspro23: 6:43am On Jun 24, 2019
louisobire7:
guy is there any way to boot my iphone into recovery mode when the home botton is not working. the phone just shows apple logo and turn off after some time. it started when i changed my battery

Download reiboot or recboot Use it to boot ur iPhone to recovery

If that’s not working then u need a competent engineer to open the fine and do some funny connections

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by GadgetInstinct: 10:51am On Jun 24, 2019
Who can recommend a very competent IOS engineer here? Want to fix the rear camera of iphone8
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Any engineer that can change iphone screen can do that. They should just be careful though
GadgetInstinct:
Who can recommend a very competent IOS engineer here? Want to fix the rear camera of iphone8
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Martinmania:

Thank you for the response, the phone came on miraculously yesterday, it’s been glitchy tho.... and I noticed it degraded back to 12.3.1 on its own ... idk how that happened
probably the issue u are having was caused by corrupt os. I will suggest back up and wipe the device then download update again
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by GadgetInstinct: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
cupid4ig:
Any engineer that can change iphone screen can do that. They should just be careful though
The emboldened is the most important thing m looking at, not anyhow engineer that just want to rush.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Martinmania(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
cupid4ig:
probably the issue u are having was caused by corrupt os. I will suggest back up and wipe the device then download update again
. Alright man.... I’ll do just that, backed up already .... I’ll just download the firmware and reinstall
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Eventspro23: 4:05am On Jun 25, 2019
Martinmania:
. Alright man.... I’ll do just that, backed up already .... I’ll just download the firmware and reinstall

Ur problem started when y decided to flash beta version Of IOS update. Ok if you are not a developer and u flashed iOS beta version the only thing you Are loooking for is trouble cheesy.
Just download 12.3.1 n flash pls don’t retain user data wipe completely.

Goodluck
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Eventspro23:

Ur problem started when y decided to flash beta version Of IOS update. Ok if you are not a developer and u flashed iOS beta version the only thing you Are loooking for is trouble cheesy.
Just download 12.3.1 n flash pls don’t retain user data wipe completely.

Goodluck
I have always run beta softwares right from way back iOS 9, early betas might have small random bugs but never enough to cause that damage he was experiencing. That damage can be caused by an uncompleted flash, either he lost network while flashing or messed with his cable while flashing , and it threw his device into recovery mode.

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Bought US used, about 2month, fast sale, serious buyer pls

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Leo4802(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Help! I can’t use my Nigerian debit card on my phone to make purchases or downloads! What can be done and what’s the other alternative available?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Leo4802:
Help! I can’t use my Nigerian debit card on my phone to make purchases or downloads! What can be done and what’s the other alternative available?
nigerian debit card and apple doesn’t go hand in hand. Other alternatives, buy an iTunes giftcard.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Leo4802:
first bank, gtb, zenith bank
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Leo4802(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
cupid4ig:
first bank, gtb, zenith bank
UBA
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Massivedick: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
How can I filter a video taken using camera 360 on my iPhone 7
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Leo4802(m): 3:27am On Jul 03, 2019
Help! What does this means?

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Probably uba should work but haven’t tried
Leo4802:

UBA
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Leo4802:
Help! What does this means?
It means the app u want to download in the Nigerian AppStore so u need to switch to it before you can download
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Leo4802(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2019
cupid4ig:
It means the app u want to download in the Nigerian AppStore so u need to switch to it before you can download
More like I need to switch locations to Nigeria or Us?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
cupid4ig:
Probably uba should work but haven’t tried
Doesn’t
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Leo4802:

More like I need to switch locations to Nigeria or Us?
the app is in the US store and you are trying to purchase it from the Nigerian store with a Nigerian card.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jasonclement(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
My iPhone refused charging...took it for repair changed the charging port still no avail...the technician told me it was the charging ic,and says he can't work on it,av took my phone to some other places,everyone says they can't repair the charging ic. gurus in the house what do I do?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by edobor108(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
How can i install whatsapp on my ipad
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Eleniyan15: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2019
cupid4ig I use an iPhone7 is it advisable to upgrade to 12.3.1? Any application to ease downloading of songs? How does one get to change to USA store location what the cons? Thank you I await your response
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eleniyan15:
cupid4ig I use an iPhone7 is it advisable to upgrade to 12.3.1? Any application to ease downloading of songs? How does one get to change to USA store location what the cons? Thank you I await your response
yes you can upgrade not know glitch. There are so many apps to download songs just that it can’t appear on ur iTunes unless u add them through computer. To change to USA store you have to login to ur id account via web go to region and select the country you want
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nastydroid(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eleniyan15:
try Tdownloader

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by edobor108(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Like play this thread don die angry angry angry
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2019
e no go die ijn.... i don comot for iphone back to android but i still dey come here.......

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by edobor108(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
waleyp:
e no go die ijn.... i don comot for iphone back to android but i still dey come here.......
i just bought an ipad bt i haven't been able to download whatsapp on it

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
edobor108:
Like play this thread don die angry angry angry
it won’t die bro. We are here. Just drop a problem somone must surely attend to you
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
edobor108:
i just bought an ipad bt i haven't been able to download whatsapp on it
whatsapp is not on iPad but u can install using system I think
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
I don't know but maybe someone can help from the thread, enjoy your ipad bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (201) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.