Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (236215 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by abmendozer(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Whenever my iphone7 battery goes off itself, it doesn't come up even when the charger is plugged in. Also, it doesn't show the battery plug in charger sign whenever the phone goes off. I thought it was the battery which I have now replaced. Now the problem is still there, whenever the phone goes off itself, it does not come up again except i boost the battery by an engineer. Can someone point out the problem to me?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
abmendozer:
Whenever my iphone7 battery goes off itself, it doesn't come up even when the charger is plugged in. Also, it doesn't show the battery plug in charger sign whenever the phone goes off. I thought it was the battery which I have now replaced. Now the problem is still there, whenever the phone goes off itself, it does not come up again except i boost the battery by an engineer. Can someone point out the problem to me?
You are experiencing a charging ic problem. It can only be fix by a professional. We are based in kaduna and have fixed issues like this in the past. Kindly DM
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=nwimo22 post=86624903][/quote] Dm, it can be fixed.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
FabfunkiGA:
Please I am not able to add my card for Apple Music payment
I have tried Gtbank and Zenith
make sure the address you are about to use tallies with the address used in your bank profile. Google your post code, don’t just put down random numbers there and finally ensure ur card has been enable for web or mobile purchase. So far ALAT card seems to be the easiest. Cheers
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Iamsirpaul1:
Please help, my iPhone 8 has been charging so slow lately, I changed the charger bought a fast charger with 2A output, stil the same, 1 hour 20%, what can be wrong please?
You ought to have your charging ic replaced. Visit a professional or contact us.

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
cupid4ig:
bro i do that always and its as simple as abc. all u need to do is to copy the file and copy or move it to the iTunes update folder, plug in the phone and open ur iTunes. iTunes will tell u that there is an update for ur iPhone just click update instead of downloading it will now extract and install the one u have already downloaded. check the attached image u will see my previous downloads and am currently downloading another ipsw file for iphone 6 that was brought to me today.
Or alternatively press and hold Shift key while clicking on whether to update or restore, A menu will pop up asking for directory to your Downloaded ipsw, navigate to the directory where you have your file saved and click open. The process start immediately.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Iamsirpaul1: 2:18am On Feb 21, 2020
BurnStoner:
You ought to have your charging ic replaced. Visit a professional or contact us.

I’ve repaired it, can you change the back glass of a iPhone 8
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by CleverJedi: 4:06am On Feb 21, 2020
Good morning house. Please my iPhone 7 has been showing “no service”, in fact it continually shows “searching” on that network bar. It Also shows unable to use mobile data or network until you update.

I updated and the problem is still there. I will appreciate any solutions
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by flex12(m): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2020
Hello everyone

My iPhone 6s battery drains really fast even when not in use, who has an idea of what can be done or can fix it here
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Iamsirpaul1:

I’ve repaired it, can you change the back glass of a iPhone 8
If you’re in lag come to Cv I would do that for you
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
BurnStoner:
make sure the address you are about to use tallies with the address used in your bank profile. Google your post code, don’t just put down random numbers there and finally ensure ur card has been enable for web or mobile purchase. So far ALAT card seems to be the easiest. Cheers
Boss enlighten me on this ALAT
Do I necessarily have to own an account with WEMA?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
humblesteve:

Boss enlighten me on this ALAT
Do I necessarily have to own an account with WEMA?
No. Alat is Wema’s digital bank. You only have to download the app, register and order for your free card from home .
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
BurnStoner:
No. Alat is Wema’s digital bank. You only have to download the app, register and order for your free card from home .
Wow
Thanks boss

I can get the card from any nearest wema branch
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
humblesteve:

Wow
Thanks boss

I can get the card from any nearest wema branch
You can get door delivery if your address is genuine.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
flex12:
Hello everyone

My iPhone 6s battery drains really fast even when not in use, who has an idea of what can be done or can fix it here
does it get hot while draining fast? If no? Then I suspect a weak battery. Replace your ba3
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
BurnStoner:
You can get door delivery if your address is genuine.
Downloaded the app and not seeing sign up

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
humblesteve:

check fo update (3.4.1 recommended version)
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by spartacus11(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
humblesteve:

Ur Zenith bank visa card will work, login to ur appleid from a web browser and add it from there
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
spartacus11:

Ur Zenith bank visa card will work, login to ur appleid from a web browser and add it from there
Boss, I use MasterCard not visa
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by spartacus11(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
humblesteve:

Boss, I use MasterCard not visa

Get a Zenith Bank visacard, i faced same challenges until i was told to use Zenith bank visa card i had to open a Zenith bank savings account and requested for visa card.

If u have d visa card it will work
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
spartacus11:

Get a Zenith Bank visacard, i faced same challenges until i was told to use Zenith bank visa card i had to go open Zenith bank savings account and requested for visa card.

If u have d visa card it will work
I don’t have but I may go apply for it next week
How far with the address of a thing, must the addresses be the same

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by spartacus11(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
humblesteve:

I don’t have but I may go apply for it next week
How far with the address of a thing, must the addresses be the same

Just get the visa card, fill in the necessary information use Google to get the zip code of ur state if u don't know it, use ur normal house address (the address is for billing)

And have some few cash in d account, dey will probably debit u some change base on first time linking (can't remember though but just have some change)
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by humblesteve(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
spartacus11:

Just get the visa card, fill in the necessary information use Google to get the zip code of ur state if u didn't know it, use ur normal house address (the address is for billing)

And have some few cash in d account, dey will probably debit u some change base on first time linking (can't remember though but just have some change)
Alright, thanks boss
Till next week
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by abmendozer(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
BurnStoner:

You are experiencing a charging ic problem. It can only be fix by a professional. We are based in kaduna and have fixed issues like this in the past. Kindly DM
Thank you for your reply. After boosting the battery, the phone charges normally. But once the battery does off, that’s the end. Is it still the charging ic problem?
How much do I get to change it?
Thanks
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Iamsirpaul1: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
humblesteve:

If you’re in lag come to Cv I would do that for you

You said it’s 8k and that’s expensive sir
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Iamsirpaul1:

You said it’s 8k and that’s expensive sir
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by fowlyansh181(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Acheron:
My iPhone X charges fast but once it gets to 80%, it just stays there. Battery life is at 89%. What could be the problem?
its normal and actually helping your device, it’s optimized battery charging working after having mastered your habit.. it will still get full, it only trickle charges when it gets to 80 to save your battery from degrading faster

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Iamsirpaul1: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2020
Simran94:

What’s it?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2020
CleverJedi:
Good morning house. Please my iPhone 7 has been showing “no service”, in fact it continually shows “searching” on that network bar. It Also shows unable to use mobile data or network until you update.

I updated and the problem is still there. I will appreciate any solutions
Your baseband has got issues . Can be fixed tho. Visit a professional or contact us
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by nwimo22(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
BurnStoner:
Dm, it can be fixed.
Where is ur location
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Jephz(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pls how much will it cost to change the back glass of iPhone XS Max. And my front camera is no longer working if I switch to front camera. It will freeze won’t work what can be done abt this pls ?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 24, 2020
Jephz:
Pls how much will it cost to change the back glass of iPhone XS Max. And my front camera is no longer working if I switch to front camera. It will freeze won’t work what can be done abt this pls ?
CC Humblesteve

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (201) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.