Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) (70670 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by Amagite2: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Top Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie, has buried her mum, Elizabeth Johnson, who died one month ago.

Her husband, Prince Odi-Okojie shared photos of them in their mourning clothes and revealed she was buried yesterday.

He wrote;

"It all came to an end yesterday, thanks to everyone who stood by us in prayers during this trying time. @mercyjohnsonokojie and I appreciate you all.
Thank you and God bless.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/mercy-johnson-buries-mum.html

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ehya. R.I.P

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
You dey smile for your mama burial, you get mind.

The day I see burial poster of my neighbor mama , I dey return from work as I reach house cry start. Just the thought sey my mama go die some day make me cry till them begin beg me to stop.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by Tokziby: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
:oby
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mr. Okojie,
What's with the beard gang?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by Tokziby: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Irony of life... She's all smiles now, I bet when the mother died she cried profusely.

No matter all the 'i love u' of this world, no loved one will follow u to the grave. The people that helped u wipe away dirt from ur cloth are the same that will bury u with it. And if they mistakenly dreamt about u, they'll be calling for pastor and Alfa to pray not to ever see u in their dreams again.
Moral of the story, u came alone to this world and u'll die alone. Live ur life the way that pleases u and ur God, nobody really cares again when u are gone, cos life goes on dead or alive.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oyindidi:

The day I see poster of my neighbor mama burial poster, I dey return from work as I reach house cry start. Just the thought sey my mama go die some day make me cry till them begin beg me to stop.
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by izzou(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oyindidi:

The day I see poster of my neighbor mama burial poster, I dey return from work as I reach house cry start. Just the thought sey my mama go die some day make me cry till them begin beg me to stop.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is hilarious

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sorry ooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by czarina(f): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
R. I. P
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by fwesharumi(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
G
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by babepink(f): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
RIP to her mum.Death is easy but life is hard

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by che182: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oyindidi:

I be d think sey na only me see that!

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
che182:

I be d think sey na only me see that!
I see am too.
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by coalcoal1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
aww
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by YorubaEmir: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2018

Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
This pictures look like a movie behind the scene tho. What's the the smile in her face abi she been want the woman dead ni

anyway RIP to her and check my SIGNATURE
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
izzou:

This is hilarious

grin
Why you dey laugh? grin I serious, I cry so tey people wey mama die begin beg me to stop. Their cousin come beg me with malt. Na that day I know sey I love my mama no be small grin

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oyindidi:

The day I see burial poster of my neighbor mama , I dey return from work as I reach house cry start. Just the thought sey my mama go die some day make me cry till them begin beg me to stop.
Lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by midehi2(f): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Eeeyahh
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
U de laugh join self

Rip to the dead
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by izzou(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Why you dey laugh? grin I serious, I cry so tey people wey mama die begin beg me to stop. Their cousin come beg me with malt. Na that day I know sey I love my mama no be small grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Oyin, if this garri wey I dey drink choke me to death, my blood will be on your head

ROTFL

i have read you comment like 10 times now

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by midehi2(f): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by ensamy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Chaii she hated mama that much hmmm, see how happy she is burying her mother shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

Oyin, if this garri wey I dey drink choke me to death, my blood will be on your head

ROTFL

i have read you comment like 10 times now

Is it that funny?
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tokziby:
Irony of life... She's all smiles now, I bet when the mother died she cried profusely.

No matter all the i love u of this world no loved one will follow u to the grave. The people that help u wiped dirt away from ur cloth are the same that will bury u with it. And if they mistakenly dream about u, they'll be calling for pastor and Alfa to pray not to ever see u in their dreams again.
Moral of the story u came alone to this world and u'll die alone. Live ur life the way that pleases u and God, no body really cares when u are gone, cos life goes on dead or alive.

Lol so true

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by izzou(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Is it that funny?
You just see poster, you begin cry grin

grin grin grin grin. And no be your mama sef. And maybe you and the woman no too close

Chai grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tokziby:

No matter all the i love u of this world no loved one will follow u to the grave. The people that help u wiped dirt away from ur cloth are the same that will bury u with it. And if they mistakenly dream about u, they'll be calling for pastor and Alfa to pray not to ever see u in their dreams again.
Moral of the story u came alone to this world and u'll die alone. Live ur life the way that pleases u and God, no body really cares when u are gone, cos life goes on dead or alive.
Fact!
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
izzou:

You just see poster, you begin cry grin

grin grin grin grin. And no be your mama sef. And maybe you and the woman no too close

Chai grin
We close somehow. My friend mil
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oyindidi:

if you no get money for burial na im fit make you cry.
If you get money that means say you don mature to live alone
Re: Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Rip MA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.