Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Tell Her That Thunder Will Not Strike Her If She Starts Dressing Decently - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Her That Thunder Will Not Strike Her If She Starts Dressing Decently (461 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Her That Thunder Will Not Strike Her If She Starts Dressing Decently by chrisnwoke1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
PLEASE HELP ME TELL THAT YOUNG GIRL THAT LOVES TO DRESS HALF NAKED THAT IF SHE STARTS DRESSING DECENTLY...THUNDER WILL NOT STRIKE AND SEPARATE HER GOD ORDAINED HUSBAND FROM HER...

The rate of indecent dressing is now very alarming as we can hardly separate sex workers from the average lady due to skimpy and loose dressings amongst both bond and free, old and young female folks.

Some of this girls reveal their cleavages as though they are in competition with mami wata.

In our university campuses and hostels you get to see even freshly admitted students coming out to school environment with bum shots.

Shame is now shaming for them as they no longer have shame.

Breast samplings is very alarming this days...I wonder if all this girls are actually hearing voices that tell them what to wear or if it is that Mami wata has now overshadowed women, even the innocent ones globally.

Many of this girls that dress loose are not sex workers but do so out of the "I want to belong" mentality, without knowing that they are being recruited into Satan's evangelism team.

Please I want you to do me a favour...

Help me tell these girls that thunder does not fire young girls that dress modestly and decently, because this may be their mindset.

Help me tell them that decently dressed girls are not carrying bad luck around.

Why is evil always celebrated and good quarantined in our today's society? 

Dressing decently will not make you appear unattractive to your potential husband...

Please stop listening to Satan.

Rather, indecent dressing is the reason why every dog in the street blows whistle at you because you are advertising biscuit bone to them.

Indecent dressing is what attracts you to nymphomaniacs and after marrying you, they go out seeking for fresher bloods, hence the high rate of divorce.

Dressing scantily will never attract responsible men to you, but the gathering of dogs.

Don't be deceived!

Don't blame those Agbero boys that always rush to touch your body at every motor park you go, it is written that "Where dead carcasses is, there the vultures gather..."

Dress to be addressed.

You can't dress like Jezebel and expect Jacob (destiny) to treat you like Rachael.

It is now abnormal to see the average girl dress decently and very normal to see an innocent girl dress like a sex worker...

I had almost asked for who bewitched our generation before I remembered it is Mami wata spirit, the ancient manifestation of Jezebel.

Leading men to fornication is not fun.

My sister that is reading this, I just pray you are not yet recruited among this ignorant satanic evangelists scattered all over the world who claim to be slay queens slaying men but whom shall also fall eternally slain by the Sword of the soon coming Messiah.

He will judge you.

Their curse is that they caused God's elects to fall into lust and fornication through their ministry of whoredomy.

Please let me ask you a question...

That cleavage you always reveal, does it encourage men to praise God more or to die in lust?

Why are you living life so carelessly?

You have killed many male folks ignorantly in lust because of your Jezebelic attires, and yet you still argue that you don't work for Satan?

"And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart." Proverbs 7:10.

Who told you that your dressing doesn't matter?

It may be your Pastor but certainly not the Word of God.

Who told you that God will accept your heart and not care about dressing?

Do you think God is irresponsible?

Rethink now!

Go and change your wardrobe now.

Burn all those Mami wata skimpy dresses...

You can't be godly and still appear sexy.

One is a child of God the other is a servant of Satan.

You have killed too many souls that were attempting to live in purity until they had you slay them into immoral cravings.

We are not asking you to dress like Deeper Life, we are not their members, we are just asking you to dress responsible without advertising something that maggots will feast on one day when death beckons.

If your heart has truly been transformed by the Gospel, your wardrobe will be changed by modesty.

Choose ye this day who ye shall serve in your dressing, Jesus Christ or Jezebel? And be very serious about it.

The die is cast!

Share to save them!

Apostle Christian Nwoke©
https:///send?phone=2347032469360

Re: Tell Her That Thunder Will Not Strike Her If She Starts Dressing Decently by M0ron: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
Weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Her That Thunder Will Not Strike Her If She Starts Dressing Decently by Holyede: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
M0ron:
Weed
if all the African can think is weed, any wonder he can't feed himself always yapping about colonialism?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Controversy Behind Biblical Samuel / What Are Benefits Of Being A Freemanson / Embracing The New Trend In Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.