Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match (83567 Views)

Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match / Argentina coach, Sampaoli Reveals What Messi Will Do Against Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
tundeayo2020:
I fear who nor fear this Argentina squad.

I no fear them.

So do you now fear me?

LoooooooL

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by baby124: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
God! This will be battle of the titans? I hope our boys are not deluded after the Iceland win. Rohr should make sure they over train for this with a change in strategy at every half. These people would have sat down to watch a film of how our boys have played through the World Cup. I hope we are studying all their players and their habits too.
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Abfinest007(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
after beating Argentina then we will sing that song for them.don cry for me Argentina d true is that messi never love y

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Naughtytboy: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Retirement 2.0 loading for Messi

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Virgohills(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
they r gittery......they lost 3-0

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Mekanus(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
czarina:
I don't believe that! Just want to confuse our Eagles and then play something else after.
My thoughts too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by whiteeyes: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
AreaFada2:

Nor mind the gorimapa guy. He wan use KGB style for us. Purposely leak info to obfuscate us.

This is bisma disma incongruous obfuscation-ism, hocus pocus masqueradery with infinitesimal hugga-hagga. -Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon. grin cheesy
hahaha!make we sef no fall for this nansense, abi we "leak" our plan too? fire for fire naim we dey so!

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Philistine:
I fear for super Eagles, this Argentine side will dise member our team.
We Wil Win 2-1

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by justy15: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
I don't care what he will do play, all the eagles need is a change at the midfield; start onazi ahead of etebo to bring doggedness in the play, ighalo, musa n Moses st flank.
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Bari22: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
May be it is just a plan to fool us
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Gashon007(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Argentina is a Joke! The Eagle must fly...

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by tundeayo2020: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

I no fear them.
So do you now fear me?
LoooooooL
sure i done dey shake here self
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by encryptjay(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mind games grin

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
God knows I’m not watching that game befire I’d suffer a cardiac arrest
Mutemenot:
Pls you guys should stop reminding me of this game. Heart attack no go kill pesin b4 him time.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by chukwuibuipob: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
lipsrsealed sad embarassed lipsrsealed oga J wey bin dey predicate/tell us bout winners mot dey do again? i nor mention anybody name oo
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by introvertedsoul: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Its a TRICK! Don't fall for it.
Argentines are RENOWNED devious crooks.
Nobody would be this clumsy at a stage this crucial.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by frankwyte: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
The coach is acting a script NEVER fall it. Eagles should focus on stamina and pace. The Argentine team are old but very experience.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by AreaFada2: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
whiteeyes:
hahaha!make we sef no fall for this nansense, abi we "leak" our plan too? fire for fire naim we dey so!

Abi o. As they say all is fair.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by collinsbaba1: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
No mata d tactics...i trust musa .....our nigerria messi,argentina go hear am

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
webincomeplus:

Enough of negativity please! People like you said the same before the Iceland game. Did you remember this same Argentina couldn't beat the Iceland that we beat? Keep your fears, and let's wait to watch the match. Big names don't win in football anymore.

@Topic: What were the results of the tactical works he did ahead of their matches against Iceland and Croatia?

U too get sense o jhawe....

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by san316(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
This is mind game. They know that Nigerians like expo.

E no go work. In fact it willn't work

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
tundeayo2020:
sure i done dey shake here self

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Funny you.
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by pahen1991: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
webincomeplus:

Enough of negativity please! People like you said the same before the Iceland game. Did you remember this same Argentina couldn't beat the Iceland that we beat? Keep your fears, and let's wait to watch the match. Big names don't win in football anymore.

@Topic: What were the results of the tactical works he did ahead of their matches against Iceland and Croatia?
Argentina will roast the eagles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by andyanders: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
ednut1:
Wikipedia page of messi after naija match.' Messi retired finally after the shocking 4-1 defeat to nigeria in the 2018 wc '
Exactly the result. 'Cus of their position now,it will be hard for them to be highly composed and this will make them start making mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by DrTims(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
I believe naija will win the game undecided

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Gbemini(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
I am seeing danger,that messi will unleash that day,we Nigerian should stop abusing messi because it will make him finish us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by VictorRomanov: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
alignacademy:

This could be a HUGE distraction

We shouldn't fall for this...

Fall for what exactly?
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by ikorodureporta: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
If dem win us, Iceland too beat Croatia & qualify..

Anyway, i can see 5 Goals
Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by ikorodureporta: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
Messi go jst use dem shine, score hatrick....dem better hold am as other teams did

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Speakdatruth: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
This is deceit, this coach is clueless. He was just walking from one end to the other against Croatia. In fact a leak like that is just too cheap to fall for.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Obodo999(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
I don't care what the coach does but we are retiring Messi, Aguero, Higuian and Co that day. That will be their last match for Argentina

Yes o. Like we retired Maradona in 1994.

6 Likes

Re: Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
I believe he did that intentionally for the media to capture it and show their opposing team, who knows they could very well change tactics on pitch, Nigeria shouldn't be fooled

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Completes His House In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts / Diego Maradona Wife & Children: Who Was He Married To, How Many Kid He Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.