Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (155530 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Oppose Stoppage Of Pension For Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Others / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary / How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja by MetaPhysical: 5:20am On Jun 24, 2018
When Minister Adeosun covers her head she is almost unrecognizable....but noticeable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja by Robosweeze: 5:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Oblang:

PDP is not an option
but it's far better than the APC leaders.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja by CoolAmbience(m): 5:57am On Jun 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians are fed up with APC

Nigerians?

Some Nigerians you mean?
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja by CoolAmbience(m): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

The blood of the innocent in Benue will hunt all those who brought this terrorist in Aso rock

What of the innocent people that have been killed all across the country and abroad over the years?

No Nigerian deserves to die, especially unjustly. If not for politics, why single out Benue, do innocent people not die everywhere else?
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja by GMBuhari: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja by Born2Breed(f): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2018
PDP conventions then was always swaggalicious. APC are only good in lying and PDP deceiving.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja by Babz18: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2018
odiks:
So Saraki and Dogara came? Thought they were planning a walkout and defecting to PDP? So they stayed back after the initial Grara?
This departing at this time won't have much effect. So they are waiting when the election is more closer.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja by ighodalonosa(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Oblang:

PDP is not an option
PDP is a better option

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja by Oblang(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
ighodalonosa:
PDP is a better option

In ur state..
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja by godox2(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It was the reason GEJ lost
But Buhari promised change which is a rouse

He will get the GEJ treatment
He belongs in Daura

And Buhari gave them a good fight, no more LGA under their control, roads in the NE are now reasonably safe, No more coordinated attack, as for Benue in particular, David Mark did not retain his seat and that is the reason for this publicity, when David Mark was No 3, citizen they kept quiet, now he is as good as ZERO, they started making noise. David Mark has been the senate president from, 2007 to 2015. What did he do in his capacity to stop Benue killings?Allow Buhari to do his best, as far as I am concern Buhari is THE BEST, so far.
In 2014 Mubi was taken over by BH, I lost 2 of my yuonger brothers same day, I could not travel home, until Sept 2015. Who was in charge in 2014?
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja by zombieHUNTER: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
godox2:

And Buhari gave them a good fight, no more LGA under their control, roads in the NE are now reasonably safe, No more coordinated attack, as for Benue in particular, David Mark did not retain his seat and that is the reason for this publicity, when David Mark was No 3, citizen they kept quiet, now he is as good as ZERO, they started making noise. David Mark has been the senate president from, 2007 to 2015. What did he do in his capacity to stop Benue killings?Allow Buhari to do his best, as far as I am concern Buhari is THE BEST, so far.
In 2014 Mubi was taken over by BH, I lost 2 of my yuonger brothers same day, I could not travel home, until Sept 2015. Who was in charge in 2014?

Stop defending corrupt government
They don't care about the masses
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
darol4real:
Who can tell me what's on my mind toward them.... I wish Boko Haram can visit them at once...... I mean all of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / IMO Governorship Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.