Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (151832 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Was Rubbing His Wife Curve During COVID-19 Church Prayer / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Issafela: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
White man seen appreciating his Nigerian bae’s ass, yesterday, inside a GTB in Ikeja, Lagos.

Watch Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/white-man-seen-rubbing-his-nigerian-baes-butt-inside-the-bank-in-lagos-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by swiz123(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Black is......

Ukwulicious

129 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
It’s all cute now since na white man abi angry
If the man were to be Nigerian .
People would be like…

341 Likes 13 Shares

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Olalan(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
And the girl will be all smiling cause she's dating a white man with dollars to spend.
BTW some may say this is a public display of love but I see the guy showing a lack of respect for the girl and signifying she's just a tool for his sexual fantasy

380 Likes 19 Shares

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Coneheads(f): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Whats ur bizness with that,is it ur yansh?
See camera sef

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by austyn0(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
If you own it,, feel it..gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by HallaDaTruth: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
What's the meaning of this nonsense now, later it will reach front page

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by ClassRep001: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
The shameless hoe won't mind.
I'm 1000% sure that's a Lebanese, Pakistani or an Indian but hell no these hoes won't mind so far he's light skinned.

See her unattractive legs like Ivanovic the ex Chelsea player.

I'm sure she's either from ibadan or Ebonyi with the way she's standing.
Nigerian girls are the worst set of people anybody with complete brain cells would consider getting into a relationship with.

They don't positively add anything to your life.
Watching Zee world, eating Indomie and egg with a marathon sex to round it up and other silly stuffs are the only shits they are good with.

Smh.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Educated Christian girls, why are you being treated like a cheap commodity?

What the hell you call appreciate?

Imagine these ones

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
The shameless hoe won't mind.
I'm 1000% sure that's a Lebanese, Pakistani or an Indian but hell no these hoes won't mind so far he's light skinned.

See her unattractive legs like Ivanovic the ex Chelsea player.

I'm sure she's either from ibadan or Ebonyi with the way she's standing.
Nigerian girls are the worst set of people anybody with complete brain cells would consider getting into a relationship with.

They don't positively add anything to your life.
Watching Zee world, eating Indomie and egg with a marathon sex are stuffs they are only good with.

Smh
true
very true

10 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Sike(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Educated Christian girls, why are you being treated like a cheap commodity?

Imagine these ones
hian!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
So the guy should not enjoy his money again in peace?

If I'm going to spend value time queuing at a banking hall as opposed to using an ATM just because of a woman who is not my (future) wife, I might do worse than that guy....like actually seductively groping the ass

6 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by RedDoor: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
He paid for it shocked

9 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
true
very true
or she might be from imo or enugu am just saying u can't tell

7 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
oyibo men are now leaving their flat azzed white chicks 4 ukwucious african girls grin
the power of the ukwu is strong grin

19 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Issafela:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation
u thread won't make make fp, grin just watch the mods will deleted this threadModified it made fp grin

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
How exactly is he rubbing that ass?

He might not even be her bf.
Looks like he was trying to nudge her forward. Some guys touch the arm and waist without having anything bad in mind.

If she screams assault now, you people will gather like hawks to rationalise it. But for now, brains are on vacation.

And what if he is her bf? Are they complaining?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by MrAnele(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ehya
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by zombieHUNTER: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
He won't be going back to his country soon...

You can bank on that

7 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Speakdatruth: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Don't blame him, that's what gives him joy grin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by owomida1: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Dem don use black yansh format this one destiny. As u see him, he is in the stone age spiritually

3 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Avater0147(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Monitoring spirit, observation ministers I hail ooo

4 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by iluvpomo(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Maybe he just met her on the queue .... grin

2 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by McGg: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
is that all?
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yeye phone with poor quality camera.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by milemimi93(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
His girlfriend or his sex object?

4 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by iluvpomo(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
pocohantas:
How exactly is he rubbing that ass?

He might not even be her bf.
Looks like he was trying to nudge her forward. Some guys touch the arm and waist without having anything bad in mind.

If she screams assault now, you people will gather like hawks to rationalise it. But for now, brains are on vacation.
Wow ... that will be quite bold for a man to tap a woman's a$$ to nudge her forward in a queue

2 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by bjayx: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by dmbb: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sleeping With Married Women / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.