Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU (54883 Views)

I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri / Hafsat Sanusi Lamido Graduates With Masters Degree From London University / Hanan Buhari Graduates With Masters Degree From Royal College Of Art, UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by ViaFast: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

I congratulate my wife, Feyisetan and wife of my Deputy and in-coming governor of Ekiti State (by the grace of God), Mrs. Janet Olusola, who bagged Masters Degree in Guidance and Counselling from the Ekiti State University today.

Congratulations dear.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/12503/gov-fayoses-wife-bags-masters-degree-eksu-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by doctimonyeka(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Congratulations to her..

I love her gown..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
that's nice an all.but why This late in life, does it actually matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by weyreypey: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
BMC's gonna wail bitterly tonight

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
This is the kind of woman I need in my life, a strong and spiritual lady, that also has mental sagacity to have my back.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sarrki go cry well today

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by yarimo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mteeeewwwww undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww undecided embarassed
Get well soon zone b grin

26 Likes

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by johnmartus(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fake award.

8 Likes

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Pabloosas(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cool
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by goshen26: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nice move!!!

He (Fayose) quickly used his power to ensure his wife bag the degree, cos after July 14th, with the ojoro APC at the federal level has planned he might not be in that post again to use his power as Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by 1kingwriter: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
johnmartus:
Fake award.

Go and get your original let's see

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by DrTims(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Who is that short woman Is that fayose wife undecided
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Why hating on someone else's success? If she schooled abroad now, people will say she used Ekiti State funds.

29 Likes

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Hassan88(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/12503/gov-fayoses-wife-bags-masters-degree-eksu-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

let me go and eat jare.... Meanwhile iya bashira wait for me oooo..

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Tarzan360(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Congrats madam enemy's of the state are not happy with you

1 Like

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by femi4: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Guidance and Counselling na course?

3 Likes

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
I don't like this man...but his family attends and some have graduated from Nigerian schools and also patronize Nigerian hospital....

Unlike some pple that it's hard from them to practice the "patronise Nigeria" they preach....

34 Likes

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by SarkinYarki: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
When will Buhari show us his own masters degree even if it's from Daura university

11 Likes

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by creamylicious(f): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
I like the dress tho

1 Like

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
Was she rewarded with N2000 also?
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by bobaydavid(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Right from the onset, she has been so eager to Study and add to her knowledge. My Dad lectured her in one of her courses then. This is the outcome. Congratulations to her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by pol23: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Simple,classic and beauty.
Ooni of Ife spotted.

8 Likes

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Tonnexy: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
Sarrki go cry well today

After their disgraceful outing at Eagles square today, he may not be coming around to avoid another nightmare.
You can't be normal, and still surport APC

Congratulations Mrs Fayose for this academic achievement.
I wish Buhari got to this level.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Immanueladebol(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
femi4:
Guidance and Counselling na course?
Yes it is and it's studied because of your types

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Where is Fayemi's wife and children schooling?

Please dig out the answer for us to know the real man of the people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
She looks like a Penguin catching cold

1 Like

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Maket: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Future Ekiti Governor in Fayose's mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Dino Melaye: "My Passion Is Automobiles, Others Like Cocaine, Blood, Diamond" / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.