Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU (54895 Views)

I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri / Hafsat Sanusi Lamido Graduates With Masters Degree From London University / Hanan Buhari Graduates With Masters Degree From Royal College Of Art, UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Tobycharles: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
1StopRudeness:
I don't like this man...but his family attends and some have graduated from Nigerian schools and also patronize Nigerian hospital....

Unlike some pple that it's hard from them to practice the "patronise Nigeria" they preach....

Trolling on 'MR COMMON SENSE'
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Maket: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Afonja people sabi ugly ehn. Cheei shocked
Who is this PESSIMISTIC STRANGER in nairaland.
There is no room for tribalistic war.

1 Like

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
SI NA OND SHEY DEY CARRY ALL THESE WHILE
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
johnmartus:
Fake award.
she never miss class for once and she drive herself to class almost all time,always associating wit colleagues in class I see her everytime.dia was a day professor omirin ask her to stand up while she was discussing wit classmate and she did stand up and apologize.so get ur fact rite

7 Likes

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Burgerlomo: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Afonja people sabi ugly ehn. Cheei shocked

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2018
She earned the degree the same way dame p did. Hopefully she at least has a grasp of English
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by TruckPark: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/12503/gov-fayoses-wife-bags-masters-degree-eksu-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Congratulations to her as the future Chancellor of the school. Guidance and counseling abiiii, she will now counsel uncle ayo to run for presidency. I dare aunty feyi or anyone to share a picture of her in class. Awon oniiraanu
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by fattyG: 12:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Her gown is beautiful
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by blackboy(m): 1:27am On Jun 24, 2018
Good. Govt officials and their families should be getting qualifications from Nigerian institutions and not overseas
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by obowunmi(m): 2:47am On Jun 24, 2018
I hope PDP wins Ekiti
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by zyzxx(m): 4:18am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by babasho1: 4:28am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by babasho1: 4:31am On Jun 24, 2018
May I use this medium to correct some impressions vis a vis punctuality in lectures and genuineness of Mrs Fayose's and Mrs Eleka's Master degree.

We graduated from same faculty (Education) same day. They never missed lectures. Not only that, they never came late for lectures.

They associated with colleagues and freely participated in class activities.

In Ekiti State University, especially in faculty of education, before you can bag a master degree, you will have to defend your thesis 3 times before the faculty panel numbering about 20 lecturers( made up of Professors and PhD holders). They will ask you questions you least expect from your research. This can last for a minimum of two hours, in some cases, four hours.

If a research work is not thorough or the candidate fails to defend his or her work to the satisfaction of the panel, such candidate would be asked to represent at another given date. That may take another few weeks or months as the case may be.

Unlike some universities where thesis writing or research work and grading is between the candidate and the supervisor. Then, the final defence, otherwise known as external defence. During this defence, a professor of repute in your area of study from another university and five other panel members across all faculties who are also professors will have to quiz you and examine your work.

These women went through all these
. Pls note, all these defences were not closed door arrangement, students were in attendance except the external defence.

In summary, they deserve the award.

I rest my case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by opribo(m): 5:29am On Jun 24, 2018
The Ooni should never be seen in the background in any picture no matter the situation it was taken. Replace this picture immediately or remove the Ooni's face completely.

Haba, he is supposed to be a first-class royalty.

1 Like

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by PoliticalChinex(m): 5:37am On Jun 24, 2018
femi4:
Guidance and Counselling na course?

Keep quite there!!

U must either be an illiterate or educated illiterate to make that statement

2 Likes

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Goddex: 5:57am On Jun 24, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Congratulations to her..

I love her gown..
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Ghostminky(m): 6:03am On Jun 24, 2018
I wish you more hearty congratulations her excellency!
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by losak9111(m): 6:41am On Jun 24, 2018
DrTims:
Who is that short woman Is that fayiujjose wife undecided
that is his deputy wife too, Mrs Kolapo Olusola
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Almunjid(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2018
femi4:
Guidance and Counselling na course?
Her husband go need am, because him mouth too dey lick. Lol
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by linsa01(m): 7:17am On Jun 24, 2018
sitedolliz:
she never miss class for once and she drive herself to class almost all time,always associating wit colleagues in class I see her everytime.dia was a day professor omirin ask her to stand up while she was discussing wit classmate and she did stand up and apologize.so get ur fact rite

You mind that one... I am not in her dept but I was always seeing her driving to class. Was told she attended tutorials with her colleagues as well. Many of his type will complain if she attended one big school abroad. She was sitting among the graduands yesterday. I saw her myself. But some retarded minds will still condemn her all in the name of politics
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by petbam: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2018
babasho1:
May I use this medium to correct some impressions vis a vis punctuality in lectures and genuineness of Mrs Fayose's and Mrs Eleka's Master degree.

We graduated from same faculty (Education) same day. They never missed lectures. Not only that, the never came late for lectures.

In Ekiti State University, especially in faculty of education, before you can bag a master degree, you will have to defend your thesis 3 time before the faculty panel numbering about 20 lecturers( made up of Professors and PhD holders). They will ask you questions you least expect from your research. This can last for a minimum of two hours, in some cases, four hours.

If a research work is not thorough or the candidate fails to defend his or her work to the satisfaction of the panel, such candidate would be asked to represent at another given date. That may take another few weeks or months as the case may be.

Unlike some universities where thesis writing or research work and grading is between the candidate and the supervisor. Then, the final defence, otherwise known as external defence. During this defence, a professor of repute in your area of study from another university and five other panel members across all faculties who are also professors will have to quiz you and examine your work.

. Pls note all these defenses were not closed door arrangement, students were in attendance except the external defence.

I rest my case.

Pls tell the hypocrites that pretend to love Nigeria and send there children to overseas to study.
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by linsa01(m): 7:27am On Jun 24, 2018
babasho1:

We graduated from same faculty (Education) same day. They never missed lectures. Not only that, the never came late for lectures.

In Ekiti State University, especially in faculty of education, before you can bag a master degree, you will have to defend your thesis 3 time before the faculty panel numbering about 20 lecturers( made up of Professors and PhD holders). They will ask you questions you least expect from your research. This can last for a minimum of two hours, in some cases, four hours.

. Pls note all these defenses were not closed door arrangement, students were in attendance except the external defence.

I rest my case.

Please tell them again. I know what I went through in the hands of faculty board and PG school to get my form A (Thesis Title) approved. These people went through the same processes. They deserve some accolades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by ffo(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2018
Immanueladebol:
Yes it is and it's studied because of your types
This is what we call EPIC.
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Olatundextd(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2018
johnmartus:
Fake award.
See enemies enemies

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Neoteny(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2018
She got Masters' in Guidance and Counseling

After the 2019 elections Fayose will need both
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by rastaraj: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2018
;DAbeg who is the incoming governor o
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by ogundeleai(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2018
johnmartus:
Fake award.
,,,,, �
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Precious111(f): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2018
Congratulations to the wife of Governor Fayose and wife to his deputy, Proffesor Eleka
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by NnamdiEducamia(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
johnmartus:
Fake award.

What made it fake ?
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by sweetilicious(f): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
By God's grace,I will soon bag my own with honour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.