Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:01 PM

Appeal To The Moderators To Ban The Moniker Named "Classrep001" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Appeal To The Moderators To Ban The Moniker Named "Classrep001" (405 Views)

What Inspired Your Moniker? / I Need The Moderators To See This. Please Help!!! / Contacting Moderators To Help Delete Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To The Moderators To Ban The Moniker Named "Classrep001" by blackfish(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Good evening everyone. I noticed a new account that was opened yesterday with moniker "ClassRep001" has been spewing hate and provocative speeches particularly on sport thread e.g Nigeria Vs Iceland match thread and other threads also. You can check his profile to verify my claims. I hereby appeal for an indefinite ban to be placed on the account. You can add your observations fellow nairalanders God bless nairaland, Nigeria, Africa and the World

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To The Moderators To Ban The Moniker Named "Classrep001" by aminu790(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
let me check his post
Re: Appeal To The Moderators To Ban The Moniker Named "Classrep001" by blackfish(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
aminu790:
let me check his post
please screenshot his posts and send it here when you are done checking it

(1) (Reply)

2019: AKHA Consultation Turns Bloody In Nsit Atai / Lady Abandon Baby Leaves Note. / #reformedsars...new Rules Of Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.