Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar (1036 Views)

I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar by lacemose(m): 6:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Governor Ayade Test Runing the Rice Transplanting Machine at the Rice City, Calabar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idi_Xoa1azw
cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar by dubemnaija: 6:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Short man, short achievements. Just like the midget of kaduna
Re: Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar by nzeobi(m): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2018
nice one
Re: Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Isn't this such a disgrace
Why is it usually so difficult to set up things in Nigeria?
And this man is even a professor

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar by Kasy08133625633: 7:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Ayade is working
Re: Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar by dadavivo: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2018
Very embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar by hollandis(f): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2018
Nigeria is useless

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar by GMBuhari: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2018
I didn't watch to the end but i did not see any rice getting planted

Good innovation though, seems like great / conducive site for such plant

But i sincerely hope that's not the only one and is that a Oyinbo man doing conductor ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar by ashjay001(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
I didn't watch to the end but i did not see any rice getting planted

Good innovation though, seems like great / conducive site for such plant

But i sincerely hope that's not the only one and is that a Oyinbo man doing conductor ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Probably, used d buying of d machine, to siphon state funds. No more blind looting, allowed
Re: Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar by GMBuhari: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2018
Definitely , they'd inflate number of machines, the shipping and clearing cost , even customs duties and eventual transport to the state

If they keep it at that but deliver and let the average man access to the machines, nobody will even see them until they get probed which will be impossible because every organization issuing receipts will be bribed to inflate cost, Cost can not be ascertained ... but direct siphoning will always leave their yansh open
ashjay001:

Probably, used d buying of d machine, to siphon state funds. No more blind looting, allowed

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar by obailala(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2018
See adult real life sycophants....
Re: Governor Ayade Test Run The Rice Transplanting Machine At The Rice City, Calabar by lacemose(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Unity Among Tribes / Just In! President Buhari Commission Port Harcourt International Airport SEE PIZ / 2019 : Gov. Umahi Panics As INEC Releases Lists Of Governorship Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.