Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 - Car Talk (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 (27839 Views)

I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep / Is G35x 2007 Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2018
Benz4pimp:
which of the 06 Acura?

TL, RL
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by computerglobal(m): 6:44am On Oct 20, 2018
Are you in the market to buy a tokunbo or a used vehicle?
Do the necessary precautions to avoid buying a clunker. Run a VIN check to reveal important information such as title status, odometer reading, flood and fire history, number of previous owners, airbag deployment ,salvage title and more

Contact us for your comprehensive vehicle
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Benz4pimp:
i am yet to see a thumb start in 12 accord,the auto/manual gear,it has an auto light,that’s the head lamps,it comes up once it is dark or cloudy,I just notice that yesterday,the speed is out of this world,please don’t get me wrong,I am actually wondering why a 2006 would have so many advantage being the year it was produce,2006 far o yet they could manufacture a complete sport car.Abeg wetin Honda dey look till 14 before producing their cars with keyless entry?

No denying Nissan like to be a big ahead with some techs while Honda also have their ways of bringing more tech. Those Japanese car makers separate their feature cars from their luxury, hence whey nissan has infinity, Toyota has Lexus and Honda has Acura. They strip their feature cars of some features and then add those features to their luxury brands.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the 3rd gen g35 (2003-2006) come with the type of smart key whereby u still need to turn the permanent knob on the steering wheel, not push to start but u still need to keep the key fob anywhere in the car and turn the knob on the steering wheel. If it has a real push to start then it's probably the 4th gen (2007-2015). 3rd gen Acura TL also has this feature but their case u need to put the key into the hole and then turn once but no need to crank, the car starts automatically (for the 07-08 model), but acura introduced push to start in the 4th gen tech package (2009-2014).

And about the automatic manual thing, 04 Acura TL has manual mode while 06 RL has paddle shifters and keyless start. All made by Honda.

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Benz4pimp:
thanks

The GPS map? Mine doesnt function in this country
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by 9icetoo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Philadelphia:

It's obvious that you don't know anything about the Infiniti fx35. First, it's an SUV; secondly, it's faster than your Lexus ES330.
The 2006 Infiniti fx35 does 0-60mph in 6.79 secs with 280hp
Your Lexus ES330 (at most a 2006) does 0-60mph in 7.75 secs with only 218hp

Did I read you write that the Infiniti fx35 is not fast? Don't let it's heavy looks deceive you. It will disgrace your Lexus ES330 on the highway.
Mind you, top speed of the infinitive fx35 is 130mph or 209.215kmph while your Lexus Es330 does 143mph or 230kmph but trust me, your Lexus may go kaput before it does 230kmph. Here comes where weight and torque plays important roles. The Infiniti fx35 has it with suspension and handling that will make it really hard to somersault.
Forgive him for he knows not what he is talking about.
The Infiniti of any year and engine capacity will smoke the Benz of any year and same engine capacity except the amg class.08 Infiniti fx 35 has a 0-60 time of 6 seconds. 10 glk350 has a 0-60 time of 6.4 seconds. The ist gen fx35 will still smoke the second gen RX 330 and 350.

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by mammanbawa: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
nurey:

You are funny sha, is a C63 not faster than an E63?

answer that question first
No it's not
The c350 is faster than the e350 cos they have the same engine but the e is heavier
But the e63 is faster than the c63
The w213 e63 is even faster than some supercars
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by nurey(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
mammanbawa:

No it's not
The c350 is faster than the e350 cos they have the same engine but the e is heavier
But the e63 is faster than the c63
The w213 e63 is even faster than some supercars

yes the E63, E63 S wagon and the AMG GTR C roadster all 2018 are the fastest in benz fleet 0-60 IN 3.0secs but the GTR is still faster though. Not all the GTR but starting from 2013 there about.
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by mammanbawa: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
nurey:

yes the E63, E63 S wagon and the AMG GTR C roadster all 2018 are the fastest in benz fleet 0-60 IN 3.0secs but the GTR is still faster though. Not all the GTR but starting from 2013 there about.

The Nissan is faster from 0-60 but will be eaten up before a mile.
It's faster from 0-60 cos it's all wheel drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMNXRvxeRfk
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by nurey(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
mammanbawa:

The Nissan is faster from 0-60 but will be eaten up before a mile.
It's faster from 0-60 cos it's all wheel drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMNXRvxeRfk

The Nissan is faster in 0-60 secs
The nissan is faster in the quarter mile

The benz only has a top speed more than the GTR which doesn't stand anyway cause in real life autobahn isn't the race track grin

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by CityNGR: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
nurey:

The benz only has a top speed more than the GTR which doesn't stand anyway cause in real life autobahn isn't the race track grin
Where are you speeding to?
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by mammanbawa: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
nurey:

How did the Benz beat the Nissan in this?
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by 9icetoo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
nurey:

Nurey, don't mind the German fan boys. Any time y bring out this car, they point at a mile long race. The measure of a cars acceleration is the 0-60 time and the quarter mile time when you put the hammer down. After that, no one cares. cool

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by nurey(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
mammanbawa:

How did the Benz beat the Nissan in this?

The Nissan GTR is faster than anything benz AMG ooo Brabus ooo. please go and watch a real unbiased comparism the world's greatest drag race 7 this same AMG came behind the GTR besides the GTR plenty. The real GTR is a Nismo version see your clip sef, looks like videoshop grin

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by mammanbawa: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
nurey:

The Nissan GTR is faster than anything benz AMG ooo Brabus ooo. please go and watch a real unbiased comparism the world's greatest drag race 7 this same AMG came behind the GTR besides the GTR plenty. The real GTR is a Nismo version see your clip sef, looks like videoshop grin
Lmaoooo
Na videokiosk
In this clip
The GT-R was ahead for some seconds
And besides the gap ain't much
It's hard to believe bro
I feel your pain
Even your almighty nismo wasn't spared
https://drivemag.com/news/gt-r-vs-gt-r-2018-mercedes-amg-gt-r-takes-on-2017-nissan-gt-r-nismo

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by nurey(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
mammanbawa:

Lmaoooo
Na videokiosk
In this clip
The GTR was ahead for some seconds
And besides the gap ain't much
It's hard to believe bro
I feel your pain

you don't need to feel my pain bro, that AMG GT-R will be beaten by Nissan GTR in the 0-60 secs time and quarter mile. It has done it over and over and over again.

But let's not derail this thread I will let you win this battle while Nissan has won the War.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by mammanbawa: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
nurey:

you don't need to feel my pain bro, that AMG GT-R will be beaten by Nissan GTR in the 0-60 secs time and quarter mile. It has done it over and over and over again.

But let's not derail this thread I will let you win this battle while Nissan has won the War.
https://drivemag.com/news/gt-r-vs-gt-r-2018-mercedes-amg-gt-r-takes-on-2017-nissan-gt-r-nismo
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
9icetoo:

Forgive him for he knows not what he is talking about.
The Infiniti of any year and engine capacity will smoke the Benz of any year and same engine capacity except the amg class.08 Infiniti fx 35 has a 0-60 time of 6 seconds. 10 glk350 has a 0-60 time of 6.4 seconds. The ist gen fx35 will still smoke the second gen RX 330 and 350.

Nobody is denying that. RX are never built for performance. They are built for comfort, smooth driving in city and long journeys. Fx are focused on performance, Rx for comfort and utility utility. If I want to travel from Lagos to kano and have a choice between Lexus RX and infinity fx, I'll choose the Rx. The leather is softer, ride is softer more comfortable.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by KINGreignn: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Slazim:

Please what really is the difference between this and a Pathfinder of its generation? What are also the differences considering fuel consumption and general maintenance?

Its better built. Itz got HID AKA Xenon headlamps and can come with Automatic Cruise Control. It also has an ATTESA-ETS 4WD system which was derived from a Nissan Sykline sports car. They're fuel guzzlers but then, it won't kill you or wreck your bank account.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Slazim: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
KINGreignn:

Its better built. Itz got HID AKA Xenon headlamps and can come with Automatic Cruise Control. It also has an ATTESA-ETS 4WD system which was derived from a Nissan Sykline sports car. They're fuel guzzlers but then, it won't kill you or wreck your bank account.
OK bro thanks.
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
king406:
Awesome car. I'm on the verge of acquiring a 2010 G37 coupe VQ37HR. Wish me luck smiley

Did you later get this?
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
nurey:

go and ask about the E63s AMG.It will fuckkkk ur GTR right in the butthole

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
nwanneni:
go and ask about the E63s AMG.It will fuckkkk ur GTR right in the butthole

Not really.
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Not really.
there is a fascination you all shitboxers get with 0-60 times.wtf is wrong with y'all?
Does a race end at 0-60 times?
I will say it again.
Stock E63s will eat your stock gtr.
Personal experience
I went to owerri 2 days ago to see some people.
I was doing 60mph when this lady in her fx35 passed by and mocked me.i dropped every other thing i was doing and faced the challenge
She was QUICKER but i was FASTER after 130kph.
Pushed up to 175kph and her fat shitbox cldnt dare else she would be scooped in bits.and guess what?
I was overtaken by a older c320 with v6 at 183kph.
Talk about crazy

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by kingreign(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
nwanneni:
there is a fascination you all shitboxers get with 0-60 times.wtf is wrong with y'all?
I will say it again.
Personal experience
I was doing 60mph when this lady in her fx35 passed by and mocked me.i dropped every other thing i was doing and faced the challenge
Pushed up to 175kph and her fat shitbox cldnt dare else she would be scooped in bits.and guess what?
Talk about crazy

That her FX35 was really gravely ill.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by nurey(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
nwanneni:
I will say it again.
Personal experience
Talk about crazy

you are indeed really myopic in your thinking, I am sorry I am blunt.

Did you stop the woman and categorically tell her "mam I want to race you oya" and did she give you the go ahead and said let's race. You were endangering your life while the woman in the fx35 was thinking of how to cook better soup for her man listening to "God is great"

As for the GTR outburst you won't be the first to believe a Nissan is better than benz, but truly it is, take heart bro better luck next time. grin

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
nwanneni:
I will say it again.
Personal experience
Talk about crazy
Pipe down. You were racing her but was she racing you? Maybe she just stopped at 130 kph?

Make no mistake about it, there's not a single metric in which your car outperforms the FX35. Two serious drivers in both cars, and your 4-pot would get fuckin destroyed 10/10. Is the VQ a joke to you?

Also, Nissan GTR outperforms the E63S slightly in all categories. We've had this argument before, and believe it or not, I was arguing for the E then.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Pipe down. You were racing her but was she racing you? Maybe she just stopped at 130 kph?

Make no mistake about it, there's not a single metric in which your car outperforms the FX35. Two serious drivers in both cars, and your 4-pot would get fuckin destroyed 10/10. Is the VQ a joke to you?

Also, Nissan GTR outperforms the E63S slightly in all categories. We've had this argument before, and believe it or not, I was arguing for the E then.
yes and she was no match!
280hp vs 190hp.so what?have you considere that the thing weighs more than the earth?i guess not
Also,what of handling?won't it summersault at 200kph?
She would beat me on paper but i beat her real life.
I guess your theory can go down the toilet now.have a great day,paper racer grin i got to phc first.whoohoo.
Shitbox peeps
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
nurey:

you are indeed really myopic in your thinking, I am sorry I am blunt.

Did you stop the woman and categorically tell her "mam I want to race you oya" and did she give you the go ahead and said let's race. You were endangering your life while the woman in the fx35 was thinking of how to cook better soup for her man listening to "God is great"

As for the GTR outburst you won't be the first to believe a Nissan is better than benz, but truly it is, take heart bro better luck next time. grin
you are the one that is really myopic for sitting in your house and try to explain to me what i experienced first hand.
How foolish can a person be? undecided
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by king406(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Did you later get this?
no, i got a is350
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
king406:
no, i got a is350

Ah, that's a shame. How's the IS treating you? What made you opt out of the G?

Edit: Congrats, btw!
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by kingreign(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
king406:
no, i got a is350

Congrats bro, you made the right choice. Welcome to the club cool
Re: A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 by nurey(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
nwanneni:
you are the one that is really myopic for sitting in your house and try to explain to me what i experienced first hand.
How foolish can a person be? undecided

SMILES

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fire Incident Involving A Trailer At Ojota, Managed (PHOTO) / Toyota Wants People To Know It's Not Just An Automaker Anymore / Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.