Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (55768 Views)

Please Help! I Forget Things Easily, Do I Have A Medical Condition? / Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2018
A Facebook user spotted this little baby suffering from a medical condition known as Hydrocephalus which caused her head to swell abnormally. The baby who has been in pains following the gathering of fluids in the brain - was seen crying as her mother consoled her joyfully while revealing that the baby would have undergone medical treatment if not for financial restraints.

Preparations are now being made to raise funds for the baby.

Hydrocephalus (also called “water on the brain”) can make babies’ and young children’s heads swell to make room for the excess fluid. Older kids, whose skull bones have matured and fused together, have painful headaches from the increased pressure in the head.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/baby-in-pains-as-her-head-continues-to-swell-due-to-medical-condition-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2018
cry

Innocent child cry

49 Likes

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Karlman: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2018
This is where the Rich and Government need to put their extra cash to assist this little girl please!

And not forgetting our stupendously Rich Pastors too, this is where to Emulate Jesus practically please!

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Na wa ooo...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Gspotlicker(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2018
sad :ospeechless....God please help them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by mxpinky: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2018
life is not fair what's his/her sin ? God please throw down some comfort she needs it

18 Likes

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by mamatwiny(f): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Has any hydrocephalus surgery been successful in Nigeria?
I am not pessimistic, but the one we did on a baby was not. It did not solve the problem.

6 Likes

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Kelamma(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
That Child must be in immeasurable pain. cry

So pitiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oh God cry

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Justpassingby2(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
Yee
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by madjam(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
ff
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by tonididdy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
it is well...her pains SMH
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
why is the woman laughing!

11 Likes

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by abbaapple: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
angry

Ohhh God! Today I have seen Real Alien! shocked God have mercy! I wish her a safe return to the alien world lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by bjayx: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
God pls help ooo
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by neweraomo: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
God
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hammer head of horror.. don't let this kid headbutt u.

Abeg, na joke I dey oo... hope he gets treated.

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by nanizle(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Where are Nigerian pastors?

embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by tolexy007(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Karlman:
This is where the Rich and Government need to put their extra cash to assist this little girl please!

But they will rather prefer to use the money to Make a Statue...

2 Likes

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by zombieHUNTER: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
God please don't make her be a cone head

Heal her sad
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by wunmi590(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
May God send you an helper
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by ikorodureporta: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Why did they allow it to this point? Cant this be rreversed??
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oh Lord!
Please no!
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Bayonle10: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
If I was there I would have bought a kid helmet for the boy so make we dey look where the stubborn head dey swell go....
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by silenze: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
mamatwiny:
Has any hydrocephalus surgery been successful in Nigeria?
I am not pessimistic, but the one we did on a baby was not. It did not solve the problem.

this one looks like there more than just d hydrocephalus in that head.
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by BiggyBamBam: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

Ohhh God! Today I have seen Real Alien! shocked God have mercy! I wish her a safe return to the alien world lipsrsealed

Sometimes, you should use your brain.
May this happen to your child, so you can know how it feels

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by wittyt98(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
obatala o
chai I feel so sad for this baby
if only I got money

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by darkmarky(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
shanequeen:
why is the woman laughing!
because she believes her daughter will be healed..

8 Likes

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Mizk(f): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Why is the woman laughing joyfully in the other pic? undecided
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by AroOkigbo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Reading some posts.. .have we really lost our sense of humanity? May the little child receive all the necessary help, he needs and be healed!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: 386 New Cases Reported, 10 Deaths And 78 Discharged On May 8 / See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.