Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? (4539 Views)

Get 30% Off On Our Shared & Wordpress Hosting Plans / Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) / Do You Know Where To Get Free Domain Name And Quality Hosting Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by vision202020: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2018
So I decided to host my blog on whogohost but still undecided as to the host plan to pick from. I dream big for the blog and am considering to take it up as a full time career. Please enlighten me about the plan to pick for the first year.
Thanks
Aspire
Premium
Pro
Pro Plus
Giant

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by vision202020: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2018
Giant

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by bedfordng(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2018
it all depends on your budget and traffic. so you can start small and scale up your plan as the site progress.
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by emillionaire: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
vision202020:
So I decided to host my blog on whogohost but still undecided as to the host plan to pick from. I dream big for the blog and am considering to take it up as a full time career. Please enlighten me about the plan to pick for the first year.
Thanks
Aspire
Premium
Pro
Pro Plus
Giant

Don't go near nigeria host my dear. Foreign host is the best. I have foreign unlimited hosting plan, I don't mind to share. My Whatsapp

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by SirLakes: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
You can start with Aspire or Premium

Also depends on the type of blog,if you gonna be hosting large files on your blog..... Then go for a higher package
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by McAausim: 6:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Another aspiring blogger undecided grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by rxmusa(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Try Qservers, they're the best

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by PamaB(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2018
I would advice you go with Pro. Very cheap plans do have some inconveniences.
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by Prevhoo: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Qservers are cheaper and better. I left whogohost for them,
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by Protocall: 6:55am On Jun 25, 2018
Me I'm just here to see people start mentioning stupid stupid we b hosting platforms
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by Quickjobs(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Whogohost ke.....
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by Yinxies(f): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Its another blogger
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2018
A blogger with this kind of grammatical blunder is not fit to be one. check your title please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by royalamour(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Try E & J Servers. They are very good. Been patronizing them for over two years.

And their customer service is superb.

eandjservers.com
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2018
My dear run away from hosting companies in Nigeria, they are all 'resellers' but will tell you they host it by themselves. Pick foriegn hosting companies for your site.

I once fell into their trap, my blogging career nearly died all thanks to their capped storage/configuration on brainnewsng.com and now www.brainnewsradio.com

Go for service like;

Namecheap
Bluehost
Name.com
1and1
Godaddy etc

4 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by Yakadon: 7:04am On Jun 25, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
A blogger with this kind of grammatical blunder is not fit to be one. check your title please.

is not fit? ur own blunder can damage someone eye bulb

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by Bigmugu: 7:05am On Jun 25, 2018
vision202020:
Thanks
Aspire
Premium
Pro
Pro Plus
Giant

Yung man why not go for smartweb.com.ng hosting that's where I currently host my site

https://nairatrend.com.ng
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:

Hmmmmmmm

Some focused professors are finally here

Is that what he asked for?

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2018
Look for a web host with Unlimited Bandwidth (website traffic) offering. While you may not have much traffic when you first open your website, if your site will draw a lot of traffic as time goes on then the account bandwidth is the most critical and should be taken seriously.

Also, while the package may offer a free domain name when you first enroll, make sure the domain name renewal rate in subsequent years will not end up frustrating the ability for your website to stay opened.

There are many webhost with "unlimited everything," so just look for the one that suits your needs and stay away from capped offerings. Goodluck with your web endeavor.
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by jetz(m): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
My dear run away from hosting companies in Nigeria, they are all 'resellers' but will tell you they host it by themselves. Pick foriegn hosting companies for your site.

I once fell into their trap, my blogging career nearly died all thanks to their capped storage/configuration on brainnewsng.com and now www.brainnewsradio.com.

Go for service like;

Namecheap
Bluehost
Name.com
1and1
Godaddy etc
u just said it all
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by ANSOM: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Bigmugu:

Yung man why not go for smartweb.com.ng hosting that's where I currently host my site

https://nairatrend.com.ng

Smartweb is the worst hosting company in Nigeria! Op...run away!
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by dotun4luv(m): 7:28am On Jun 25, 2018
If you really want to take it up as q career please go for a foreign host. You can wait until you are able to afford one.
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2018
jetz:
u just said it all
Thanks
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2018
ANSOM:

Smartweb is the worst hosting company in Nigeria! Op...run away!
Oh no
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by Mobsync(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2018
Like BrainnewsNg and Dotun4luv already advised, I suggest you go for a foreign host. The best so far are Namecheap and Siteground.

If you still want to remain with Whogohost, either because of cost or other reasons, I suggest you go for at least, the Pro plan.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Mobsync:
Like BrainnewsNg and Dotun4luv, I suggest you go for a foreign host. The best so far are Namecheap and Siteground.

If you still want to remain with Whogohost, either because of cost or other reasons, I suggest you go for at least, the Pro plan.

Fantastic conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2018
dotun4luv:
If you really want to take it up as q career please go for a foreign host. You can wait until you are able to afford one.

Good one
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by Obas101(m): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Foreign host are the best. I host with siteground, progeek plan. I can share with you. 08062522014
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by richard870(m): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Yakadon:
is not fit? ur own blunder can damage someone eye bulb
Who's this
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by richard870(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
I shook my head immediately I saw it sef
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by kenlinzo(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:

Pls what has the grammar got to do with the advise he is requesting for. If u feel he is not grammatically incline, i think u should apply to his blogging company and u will be employed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Build High Cpc Admob Impression And Clicks App / JUST In:how To Get 1gb Etisalat Data With Just 100 / Anyone Know Of Any SMM Panel That Offers Nigerian Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.