Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ (69761 Views)

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance / Morocco Wants Rohr To Replace Renard As Atlas Lions Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Edonojie007(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexiestharam:
I would really love the super eagles to qualify. But let's call a spade what it is. Argentina knows what is at stake. You think they would let the eagles beat them? Even Fifa would prefer Argentina going through instead of Nigeria and different tactics would be employed to ensure the eagles lose. The super eagles are coming home.
Enyin Bia; Avoid The Wrath Of Nigerians,shey You Hia??
Because,for The First Time,village People Are In Agreement With Nigerians,that The Eagles Should Not Only Get To The Semis,but Bring Home The Cup.
So Pls Avoid Witch Hunting.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Ndonu101: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Viking007:
Like I said earlier on, playing a 3 man defence against Argentina is suicidal. The strength of the Argentines is in their attack. A 4-4-2 should suffice.

Says who?

3-5-2 turns into 5-3-2 when you are defending

3-5-2 is the best formation for this team

We used this same formation to beat Argentina in November in Krasnodar. 4-2 was the score in Nigeria favour

All the team need is to be compact and watch Messi. Ndidi should make sure he has an eye on Messi if he crosses the half way line

Rakitic did this to good effect against Argentina. He did not man mark Messi but he seems to show up in front of Messi whenever Messi is in a dangerous position

Nigeria must also avoid giving away silly free kicks in dangerous areas of the pitch

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by macho44(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexiestharam:
I would really love the super eagles to qualify. But let's call a spade what it is. Argentina knows what is at stake. You think they would let the eagles beat them? Even Fifa would prefer Argentina going through instead of Nigeria and different tactics would be employed to ensure the eagles lose. The super eagles are coming home.
U are going to EAT ur words.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Ndonu101: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
One of our football legend should do a dirty job ahead of the Argentina match and question referee bias

At times it felt like Nigeria was playing against the referee in that Croatia match. Somebody needs to make this point on the world stage so that it sits in the psyche of FIFA and referees ahead of the match

This might just ensure that we get a fair treatment and respect in the match against Argentina
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by SexytorresE(f): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Seems the coach doesn't knows what he is doing. The last time was Kanu and today Iheanacho telling this coach what to do. We Wasted our money on this coach grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Bahddo(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexiestharam:
what is wrong with you? Why are some of you so negative?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Xmen149(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
I think 442 for a start with the second strike as an attacking midfielder with pace

try to pin the midfield,hold down defence and hit on counter,. this will help us see all their plans in 1st help and do modification. as game goes on cos I will not trust any formation they bring on first too much mind game coming from that camp

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by bid4rich(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ndonu101:

Which 4-3-3?

Yes Oooo. He change tactics' to 4 3 3 that gave the likes of Moses, Iheanacho and Musa to be on the attack. Remember also that the coach made a substitution at half time. That was what ushered in the new formation
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Neimar: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Argentina 4 Nigeria 1

Messi over Nigeria anyday
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by bigdot1759(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria
(Aguero 23" 79" ; Salvio 42" ; Pavon 88" )
(Balogun 56" )
OLORIBURUKU omo ale
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by bigdot1759(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Neimar:
Argentina 4 Nigeria 1
Messi over Nigeria anyday
Oti ya weeereee
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Seun360(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria
(Balogun 56" )
See as correct score and goal scorers expo dey waste.
Boys/Men wise up.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by ahmtech93(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
madjam:
Please help me with 5k

Bank: GTB

Account No. 0243850902

Sent

Plz confirm
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Neimar: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
bigdot1759:
Oti ya weeereee

guy I nr understand
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by NeeKlaus: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Because them manage win one match, them don dey run their mouth like tap now. Shameless team.

Nigerians which day una mumu and
stupidity go end. Imagine people celebrating a win
against COMMON iceland like we
won the world cup. Only in this country can you
find such high number of mediocres
celebrating mediocrity. Even people wey their next meal
no sure dey follow dey celebrate
because we manage win iceland as if dem go pay you.
Mediocres everywhere in the country. Celebrating nonsense.

On tuesday after argentina don deal
with una finish, the good for nothing
super chickens go from russia move
go their various clubs.

When other countries are chaneling their energy into positive and better things, nigerians are busy celebrating a win against common iceland.

Very shameful and degrading.

I just can't wait for argentina to deal with
the super chickens and end all these nonsense high hopes you people are having.

Permutation year in year out, una no dey tire? I dey shame for una.
I will quote you by 9pm on Tuesday night.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Ndonu101: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
bid4rich:

Yes Oooo. He change tactics' to 4 3 3 that gave the likes of Moses, Iheanacho and Musa to be on the attack. Remember also that the coach made a substitution at half time. That was what ushered in the new formation

The coach only change personnel, he did not change tactics

Idowu was providing nothing on the left flank hence the change to introduce Ebuehi to give us more width. That helped us to attack from 2 flanks rather than one

There was no change in tactics
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by biggiesmallz15(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Because them manage win one match, them don dey run their mouth like tap now. Shameless team.

go their various clubs.

When other countries are chaneling their energy into positive and better things, nigerians are busy celebrating a win against common iceland.

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by NeeKlaus: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
SexytorresE:
Seems the coach doesn't knows what he is doing. The last time was Kanu and today Iheanacho telling this coach what to do. We Wasted our money on this coach grin
Read with comprehension. They are not telling the coach what to do, they don't have such power. They are making suggestions. The final decision rests on the Coach. Whatever he decides is what will be done.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by movid(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:
The 3-5-2 worked fine for us but I think Iwobi should start. Odion Ighalo must NEVER be allowed to go near the field
But i thnk u are female..how cum u know abt football like this
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by yinkeys(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
4 - 5 - 1
Messi dribbles, agueros speed.
We could be caught off guard with that 3 - 5 - 2 formation o
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by DrHighchief(m): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:
The 3-5-2 worked fine for us but I think Iwobi should start. Odion Ighalo must NEVER be allowed to go near the field
I 100% concur bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by jobonnairaland: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexiestharam:
Chill. Our coach is a white man and also a German. You will see how we would stun Argentina on Tuesday. Just wait and see.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Misterdhee1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nigerians already going spiritual. It's well. I hope we triumph

=
If you're an event planner, MUA, photographer, caterer etc, list your service for free on www.planit.ng to attract more customers.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by ALOCORA(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Excavator for hire. Equipment is located in ibadan.

For further enquiry, call 08032250341
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Youngsage: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria
(Balogun 56" )
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by emmanuelex1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Must you be always frustrated ?
swiz123:
Shut up and play
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by jibs4lv(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
madjam:
Please help me with 5k

Bank: GTB

Account No. 0243850902
don't you think 100k will be too good undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Paul112(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Whatever tactics they want to employ even if its 7-2-1 formation or use babalawo in first half, they should try their best possible to win the match
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Toide: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:
so u don get 500 likes just now,well na because u say make odion ighalo no go near that field na him make the likes come.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexiestharam:
My fear is the FIFA part, somehow they will cheat Nigeria by awarding Argentina a cheap penalty.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by logoscope(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Viking007:
Like I said earlier on, playing a 3 man defence against Argentina is suicidal. The strength of the Argentines is in their attack. A 4-4-2 should suffice.
I almost prefer a 5-2-3 formation.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by ewawumi(f): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

go their various clubs.

I'm happy to know you realise you come from a generation of mumus, ewu Gambia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Finds Lady Who Fed Him Burgers When He Begged 4 Food / Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.