Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures (51912 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by FlirtyGist: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2018
GistMore.com

Millionaire blogger and single mother to be Linda Ikeji poses in photos. She took to her instagram page and wrote;

I prayed him into life and he's nearly here!. The way God answers prayers... one day I'll tell you this story! One day! #HappySunday

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/pregnant-linda-ikeji-shares-new-pictures

Cc; lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by FlirtyGist: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by pyyxxaro: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2018
The belle don ripe finish oh cool

Naa to drop engine remain

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by VERQUEST111: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2018
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by ViaGist: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2018
happy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2018
I admire this woman.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by axcer: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2018
though

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by walexGodson(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2018
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Naijawebmaster: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2018
Linda the storyteller. Dear God, from this day henceforth, let my life bring forth success stories, in Jesus Name, Amen!

Still looking for a reliable website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required*

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2018
I don't think I've ever seen a celebrity pregnancy thrown so much in our faces.

The funny thing be say we never see anything. Once she don born. We no go hear word for months (years, even) on end.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by youngberry001(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The belle don ripe finish oh cool

Naa to drop engine remain
pls i dey ask nah for noise person dey breath,,,,?
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by bro4u: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pre-delivery photo i guess undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by okwabayi(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
This woman is a millionaire but I swear she has a poverty mindset.
Taking pictures every other day is something one expects from unemployed youths not CEOs of organizations. I believe she has too much time on her hands.

If as an outsider I have an idea of her thought process then I don't want to stay in the position of her boyfriend who sees it manifest glaringly.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
okwabayi:
Taking pictures every other day is something one expects from unemployed youths not CEOs of organizations. I believe she has too much time on her hands.

Interesting way of looking at it

Remember she built a career that essentially thrives on "news" like this.

This time, she is starring in her own story...

30 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by sabenabeauty(f): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
lol. I know I'd be pregnant someday grin

Meanwhile, don't hesitate to subscribe to my YouTube channel, please! sad

You guys can make this happen for me as I've got a target to meet

Happy Sunday y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGVLyDOiBto

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Viral9ja: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Wish her safe delivery.

Have you checked www.viral9ja.com today. Lowest prices guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Trapnews: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Smelly pussy, innocent baby please be strong, you will soon leave that smelly arenaundecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by alen4smith(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
okwabayi:

If as an outsider I have an idea of her thought process then I don't want to stay in the position of her boyfriend who sees it manifest glaringly.
if you know her age you will celebrate with her.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Firefire(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Corrupted role model.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
okwabayi:

she is into showbiz. Publicity sells.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by mynaijadj(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Talk less Linda....... unless it's to testify.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by peacettw: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is someone who judges people by a set of rules whilst doing the very same thing but expecting empathy instead. This world is indeed very unfair. I am not for or against pregnancy outside wedlock. Frankly, it really isn't my business. I just wish she exercised more caution towards her victims.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Another story again? This woman should go away for a while to have her baby and keep her life private. Her and her sister keep telling us stories like we really care to know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hypocrite angry

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by zinachidi(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ok. Who know any oluwole for aba?
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by BOOMnaija(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Come o,

Aunty Linda, So ur smelling kpekus don finally hear am.

Is a goooooallll..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
okwabayi:

YOU SEEM TO FORGET SHE IS A BLOGGER AND PHOTOGRAPHY IS 99% OF HER jOB, NOW WHO IS JOBLESS

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
zinachidi:
Ok. Who know any oluwole for aba?
I knw am, send d money
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
peacettw:
This is someone who judges people by a set of rules whilst doing the very same thing but expecting empathy instead. This world is indeed very unfair. I am not for or against pregnancy outside wedlock. Frankly, it really isn't my business. I just wish she did same
hence youths need to be wise, if husband dont come get preggies, thats waht she jst did.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Our ear don full...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by peacettw: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
erico2k2:

hence youths need to be wise, if husband dont come get preggies, thats waht she jst did.

And that's kk. Her business however thrived by pulling those people down publicly while now she walks about cloaking herself with righteousness. Justice would have been served if she had gotten a taste of the same treatment she meted out to others but sadly, this isn't so. Such persons might live on thinking themselves mini gods, the untouchables. Someone really needs to bring her down from her high horse.

Her best PR option would have been to apologize publicly for the lives she ruined but no, she has chosen to believe that she had simply done her job.
I am sorry but I don't know why this is rubbing me off the wrong way. It is just not fair to all others in the same boat who were made to suffer cos of her antics.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. / Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) / Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.