Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Drake's Thank Me Later - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake's Thank Me Later (1110 Views)

Download Nicki Minaj – Only Feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Drake Mp3 / Download Old School Naija Songs Here And Thank Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake's Thank Me Later by Abagworo(m): 12:05am On Jun 06, 2010
A good album.I expect at least sales of 500k in week 1.Who else has listened to the album and what is your observation?It is a blend of mid-tempo hip-hop and r&b.''Karaoke'' sounds much like classic Sade.Fireworks is also a potential hit.It has already produced two hits ''Over'' and ''Find your love''.This album is no party or club album but an album you can listen to while relaxing,sipping champagne,nodding your head and chanting along.I give it 9.5 out of 10.
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by Genuflect(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2010
I heard Fancy, the one he did with Swizz, and I was pissed. E be like say e no pay the guy well
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by ditto66: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
what the hell the album isnt even out yet
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by shotster50(m): 12:14am On Jun 10, 2010
The whole album has leaked online,
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by baslens(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2010
so if the album leaked online, where do i download it, pls
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by shotster50(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2010
Make google your friend.
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by baslens(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2010
grin thanks anyway but search google would have been better
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by chiogo(f): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2010
The album is not bad at all.

My favorites are Light up, Thank Me Now, Find Your Love, Show Me A Good Time, Fireworks, and Unforgettable.

He's a great singer. I'd rather hear him sing. grin
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by Krayola(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2010
Finally heard the whole album. It's a good album. I'm not crazy about it though. Not really my type of music, but it's a good album. Definitely not a hip hop classic IMO, but e go make chiks wan off paynt and cream on themselves.

Can't wait for J.Cole. He's the real deal as far as hip hop goes.  Drake is extremely talented, but based on his album I won't consider him a hip hop thoroughbred. I'm sure he has the skills tho. . . his album was just too catered to his fan-base which is mostly chiks like the one who posted above me.  grin

I have faith in J.Cole to deliver the goods. Haven't had a rap album I', crazy about in years.  angry
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by chiogo(f): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2010
Krayola:
I'm sure he has the skills tho. . . his album was just too catered to his fan-base which is mostly chiks like the one who posted above megrin
ha ha ha. Stop being a sexist! tongue
I'm actually not his fan, don't like his rap voice - it's annoying. So yea, he should sing more.
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by ravenzord(m): 3:41am On Jun 24, 2010
TML is not a good rap album, it's a good album with good songs performed by a good artiste. Anybody looking to Drake for hiphop's redemption had better chill for his next effort,this one's definitely pop-y.Dude was too busy crooning and autotuning,then throwing in a lil rap lines to show his versatility,but at least he did a far better job than Kanye in 808's. I'l give it a 7/10. BTW,am I the only person that likes 'Shut it down'? That song has so grown on me.
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by montelik(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2010
ravenzord:

TML is not a good rap album, it's a good album with good songs performed by a good artiste. Anybody looking to Drake for hiphop's redemption had better chill for his next effort,this one's definitely pop-y.Dude was too busy crooning and autotuning,then throwing in a lil rap lines to show his versatility,but at least he did a far better job than Kanye in 808's. I'l give it a 7/10. BTW,am I the only person that likes 'Shut it down'? That song has so grown on me.
Pretty much anything can be better than 808. I also like shut it down, it didn't need to grow on me. Its a good song.
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by Genuflect(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2010
ravenzord:

I actually liked Shut It Down right away. That song na for kpoxing, how person no go like am? Lol. I think everybody has said it all, not really a good Hip-Hop album. It's too drab and melancholic to be one. The album didn't do too bad on billboard too: 450k in the first week
And dude, how can you say TML is better than 808's? Dem no near each other abeg
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by chiogo(f): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2010
Genuflect:

I heard Fancy, the one he did with Swizz, and I was pissed. E be like say e no pay the guy well
Didn't like it either, even with T.I. on it.

I forgot to add Shut it down - 'Twas good. Too long though.
Re: Drake's Thank Me Later by DBR: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2010
If one is able to kno the artistic direction an artiste is headed
and that artist has the skill to do a good job at it, then it's hard to
be disappointed.
So, knowin where Drake's head was at, i wasnt disappoited by the album.
He's good at wat he decided to do, be it singing or rappin'.
So after 1 listen: I think it's a good album. .Great? nahh, Good hiphop? errmm. .maybe
Great hippop? Yup.

Now patiently waitin on cole tho for a hiphop album, im officially a cole groupie grin

oNe

(1) (Reply)

Music;D banj Sings For Goodluck Jonathan / Which Naija Song(lyrics) Is Raw Most? / Learn How 2 Make Beats & Make A Career For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.