Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (87468 Views)

2 Female Police Officers Die In Car Crash While On Their Way To Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
GistMore.com

Young, attractive policewomen in black mini-shorts and red berets are patrolling the streets in the Lebanese town of Broummana as part of its mayor’s plan to attract more tourists and improve the country’s image, Reuters reports?
. “99% of the tourists in the Mediterranean region wear shorts,” explained Broummana Mayor Pierre Achkar. .

He hopes that the new squad of attractive female traffic cops will help the town to attract more tourists and make the country look better. “We in Lebanon want to change the bleak picture of Lebanon in the West,” he added.

Not everyone in Lebanon shares the mayor’s vision, however, with some complaining on social media that it is wrong to lure tourists using attractive women. .

Others noted that their male colleagues’ uniform remains unchanged. Despite mixed reactions to the move, one of the newly recruited police officers, Samata Saad, said she is enjoying the job. .

“We came willingly to this work and we have accepted it with enthusiasm and we still hope that it will return in every summer season,” she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT38eD7hThw

Gist Via Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/lebanese-city-puts-female-officers-tiny-shorts-attract-tourists-photos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sex sells....every time.

Crazy part is white people will still run there based on this useless upgrade to the trousers of female cops.

Pun intended.

Modified
As traffic cops, this is a very very bad move, if you know what I mean.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Abeg no be me una go use toto attract and kill

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thinking what am thinking?

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by Thebwoy: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Shebi na from dis country mia z from

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
police with the swag....belly tinz on point,when nijja police go stop to dey recruit person mama (fat black shapeless women)...then Start to dey recruit fine babes...bcus the rate at which police women dey jump enter motor,say make una dey go station go make sense if they be babes

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Holy Moly! Sweet thighs no stretch marks kiss

Jokerman:
These are the true Muslims.....
Lebanon is like Nigeria. Lebanon got 59.7 % Muslims, 39.8% Christians and other religious groups. Download world facts from Play Stores.

zombieHUNTER:
how do I apply for the Lebanese police job

I have found my calling grin
If you want to become police because of cute chics, join Nigeria Police Force and get posted to Louis Edet House, Abuja. Cute policewomen full dia. grin

9 Likes

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by coolebux(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Police is your friend and lover gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Please somebody help me with the processes involved in getting Lebanese visa. Help save humanity. grin

7 Likes

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by darkmarky(m): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
if I rape one of them now,am I wicked?

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by nittroboy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
angry
Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by pizzylee(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
they will increase cirme rate

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2018

11 Likes

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
how do I apply for the Lebanese police job

I have found my calling grin

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Earthbound:
Sex sells....every time.

Crazy part is white people will still run there based on this useless upgrade to the trousers of female cops.

Pun intended.
Tukur Loba Ridwan
Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
are you sure they are real police or models? cos now I really wanna be arrested... grin

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
pls I want to commit crime in Lebanon... help me abeg... cahiii....am confused sef

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
They r just having fun
Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by OlufemiOAP(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
I first thought its it's lesbian that's why I comment
Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by Aliyu333: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jokerman:
You just heard lebanon and assumed they are all muslims?

The CIA World Factbook estimates the following: Muslim 54% (27% Sunni, 27% Shia), Christian 40.5% (includes 21% Maronite Catholic, 8% Greek Orthodox, 5% Melkite, 1% Protestant, 5.5% other Christian), Druze 5.6%, very small numbers of Jews, Baha'is, Buddhists, Hindus, and Mormons.- Wikipedia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by realitychick: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Me i go do this work wella,,,,i go sample my hot legsssss,even traffic no go move again, abi na the work wey dem employ me to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by Princenady(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
using immorality to lure sheep tourists to ur slaughter country. End time policing.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
officialfestus:
police with the swag....belly tinz on point,when nijja police go stop to dey recruit person mama (fat black shapeless women)...then Start to dey recruit fine babes...bcus the rate at which police women dey jump enter motor,say make una dey go station go make sense if they be babes

( fat black & shapeless) super perfect description of the average naija police woman grin

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.