Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? (5816 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by PokerFace(f): 1:40am On Jun 06, 2010
A female colleague of mine often complains to me about her boyfriend's constant unfaithfulness to her. The first time she complained to me and asked for advice, i told her to be patient and talk to him about it. That was a year ago. I met her crying again at the office, when i asked her what the matter was, she said ''it's Kelvin again. I found several female undies at his place last weekend''

I told her to end the realationship, since he had refused to change. But to my greatest surprise She said  '' PokerFace darling, Unfaithfulness is not enough reason to end a relationship, you know'' I was like  ''What Da Hell did this lady just say?''

So, my people, Do you think unfaithfulness is NOT enough reason to end a relationship?
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 06, 2010
Cheat on me once, shame on you. . . .  cheat on me tw. . . . . hell nah, that first one is enough.

But thatz if I'm sure that he really did cheat. . . .

BTW, your friend needs to drop him like he's hawt.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Osama10(m): 1:42am On Jun 06, 2010
Maybe and Maybe not depending on the people involved.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Sauron1: 1:50am On Jun 06, 2010
PokerFace:

A female colleague of mine often complains to me about her boyfriend's constant unfaithfulness to her. The first time she complained to me and asked for advice, i told her to be patient and talk to him about it. That was a year ago. I met her crying again at the office, when i asked her what the matter was, she said ''it's Kelvin again. I found several female undies at his place last weekend''

I told her to end the realationship, since he had refused to change. But to my greatest surprise She said  '' PokerFace darling, Unfaithfulness is not enough reason to end a relationship, you know'' I was like  ''What Da Hell did this lady just say?''

So, my people, Do you think unfaithfulness is NOT enough reason to end a relationship?

It might sound crazy but the lady is 100% correct.
Infidelity on the part of the man means squat/nowt these days. . . . .The ratio of male/female is almost 1 to 100.
There's no guarantee she won't end up with another serial cheat if she dumps this one. . . .So how many relationships can she be in one lifetime
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by zebra543: 2:18am On Jun 06, 2010
Think of it this way, someone has to remain with an unfaithful man? They are called insecure women!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by agathamari(f): 2:53am On Jun 06, 2010
you are in a relationship because the person wants to be with you, not for convinience. the ratio of men to women is about 50/50 so the bull shite that men have to cheat because blah blah blah is bull shite. if your friend doesnt respect herself, no one will. she is far better off alone then putting her life in danger with a man who will do nothing but give her a disease.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by iice(f): 4:29am On Jun 06, 2010
@Topic it is.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Faher(m): 6:18am On Jun 06, 2010
agathamari:

you are in a relationship because the person wants to be with you, not for convinience. the ratio of men to women is about 50/50 so the bull shite that men have to cheat because blah blah blah is bull shite. if your friend doesnt respect herself, no one will. she is far better off alone then putting her life in danger with a man who will do nothing but give her a disease.

Which world do you live in? If you have a man, you better thank God 'cos even the bible says it's 1 man to 7 women.
But yes, even as a guy, I'll tell you it's fine to dump a bf because of infidelity.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Odunnu: 6:33am On Jun 06, 2010
Faher:

Which world do you live in? If you have a man, you better thank God 'cos even the bible says it's 1 man to 7 women.
But yes, even as a guy, I'll tell you it's fine to dump a bf because of infidelity.

You shd be the one to tel us whch world u live in.
D last census gvs us a 3 : 1 ratio of male to female,so apparently,she might be quoting frm anoda country's figure.
Why do u delude ur self with ths more women than men myth?
@topic,infidelity is more than enof reasn 2remain single!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by ITgurlie(f): 6:59am On Jun 06, 2010
For a relationship (dating, courtship) YES sad sad

The only place when you can forgive and give another chance is in marriage, but if he continues then we head to court angry angry cos I can't share my man with another, never lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Faher(m): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2010
Odunnu:

D last census gvs us a 3 : 1 ratio of male to female,so apparently,she might be quoting frm anoda country's figure.
Why do u delude your self with ths more women than men myth?

Which census is that? Men are always fewer than women abeg
Besides, even though the percentage of women and men in total is about 55% and 45%, the ratio of young women to young men is much higher because women tend to live longer. that's the point, and it's not a myth.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Odunnu: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2010
Its ur opinion sir,u r entitled to it!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Tinksh(f): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2010
Absolutely, infedelity is the number once reason to be single and dump his butt!!! If she chooses to stay with him then she cant complain and has to accept his bad behaviour.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2010
Faher:

Which world do you live in? [b]If you have a man, you better thank God 'cos even the bible says it's 1 man to 7 women.[/b]But yes, even as a guy, I'll tell you it's fine to dump a bf because of infidelity.

@ Poster, infidelity is more than enough reason.

@ Faher: Although statistic shows there are more women than men, it should not justify and give privilege for men to cheat and play with women. smiley
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Faher(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2010
^^^ I'm glad we agree
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by realdon(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2010
Odunnu:

If you truly followed the census, you would know that most women in the north(where one man marries like 3 or more women) were not counted beacause their tradition does not allow strangers into their houses; thier women live in pudah. This made your argument to be completely wrong grin
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by djeezy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2010
Take this from a proffesional point of view "for all tha girls out there who got a man that cheated on em', once a cheat, always a cheat, Love is useless without trust; if you believe in change, how much are you willing to risk huh? Dont gamble with love, somethings are let to be. It is what it is.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by otokx(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2010
It is enough reason to end a marriage relationship and commit murder afterward.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2010
odunnu stop arguing blindely faher is right. numerous statistics show there are always more women than me on earth at any point for the following reason:
1) the likelyhood of giving birth 2 a female is 3 times greater than a male this means 3 out of every for children born on earth a female (why do u think male children are valued so highly in most cultures??
2) research has shown women tend to live longer than men and are 3 times less prone 2 fatal deiseses and injuries than men.
for these reasons women should be more appreciative of their relationships than men, not to say this gives the men reason to sleep around wink
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Nescoemmy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2010
Odunnu:

That info is wrong ok, but then infidelity is reason enough to quit any relationship, perhaps in marriage one might have a second thought.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
If the case were reversed and the female did the cheating, will the male end the relationship?
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Creamish(f): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2010
@ topic . . . yeah it is. . . .not worth d heartache if u ask me . . . xcpt u both agreed to an open relationship.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by realdon(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

If the case were reversed and the female did the cheating, will the male end the relationship?

Hey! let's be realistic here; I'm not trying to be on men's side, but the truth is that women are more than men in numbers.
For example, if sb has 4 clothes and loss 1, he would not feel as bad as sm1that loss his only cloth.

By nature & said by bible that ' a time is coming that some women wold beg men that they allow them to bear their name'; men are entitle to more women than a woman holding on to more than 1 already scarce men.

Look around you and tell me that you don't have several women that are not married as compared to men

Wake up and face the reality before it's 2 late

The reason why the world is no longer peaceful is because women are no longer ready to abide by God's instruction that 'men are the heads'
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by iice(f): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2010
So we are to gratefully accept cheating men because obviously we can't do without men grin grin
Thank goodness for the age of cloning and free sexual preferences cheesy
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2010
iice:

So we are to gratefully accept cheating men because obviously we can't do without men grin grin

Apparently we should be happy we have any horndog looking our way because he has 6 others to go to. Like you say, thank God for science and technology not only we will not need horndogs to make babies, we can swing the other way and never get rid of the vibrator. grin grin
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Sauron1: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2010
iice:

Free sexual gini?
Iice, i don warn u. . . . .i don't like such talks.
All fagz will go to hell. grin
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by iice(f): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Apparently we should be happy we have any horndog looking our way because he has 6 others to go to. Like you say, thank God for science and technology not only we will not need horndogs to make babies, we can swing the other way and never get rid of the vibrator. grin grin

Wait for it. . .

insert:
women blah blah. . .  picky blah blah. . .old age. . . blah blah. . .bitter biatch blah blah. . .recycled tirade

My sister. . .it's all good ooo.  Gotta thank God too for the brothers keeping it real out there wink
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by iice(f): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

Free sexual gini?
Iice, i don warn u. . . . .i don't like such talks.
All fagz will go to hell. grin

Jason, you still dey fear lafayette? grin Sunday can't come soon enough for me jare cheesy
So you won't be happy when i bring Atia and Marianne eh? It's not infidelity naw tongue
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2010
With the state of affairs with the men folk I honestly dont blame females who decide to swing for the same team. So now same team members will go to hell huh? what about the horndogs fooking every girl in every city? Do they have a seat in heaven because they swing for the opposite team? I swear the hell fire pit will be fuller than the devil predicted with the half-baked hypocritical Christians we have today grin grin
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Sauron1: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2010
iice:

Jason, you still dey fear lafayette? grin Sunday can't come soon enough for me jare cheesy
So you won't be happy when i bring Atia and Marianne eh? It's not infidelity naw tongue

I won't be happy, abeg!!!
The Bible says Thou Shall Not Watch 2 Women In Bed(having homosexual crink).

Season 3 starts next week?
I hope Jason brings his swagger again.
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by iice(f): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

I won't be happy, abeg!!!
The Bible says Thou Shall Not Watch 2 Women In Bed(having homosexual crink).

Season 3 starts next week?
I hope Jason brings his swagger again.

shocked You don turn pastor? grin
Sauron has turned to the light tongue Moldor has crumbled to it's doom

Yup, season 3 starts next week. Thank goodness!
Re: Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? by Sauron1: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2010
iice:

shocked You don turn pastor? grin
Sauron has turned to the light tongue Moldor has crumbled to it's doom

Yup, season 3 starts next week. Thank goodness!

I can condone any EVIL but homosexuality. . . . .
Make una fear God now.

Infidelity is NOT enough reason for a woman to end a relationship.
The tide has changed. . . . . .There's no guarantee her next boyfriend will not do the same so what's the point in hopping from one bed to another?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" / Is This Girl Loyal?? / I Just Wonder What These Two Ladies saw in there....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.