Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (101614 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Earn 180k Plus Side Hussle, but got an Offer Of 350k In Jos / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Gossipblogger: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Vashti Popular Twitter user is ranting for all the Good reasons today, She just revealed how her Father tried stopping her mom from a buying a plot of Land for N350k years back, Because to him its not a Woman thing According to her oh, But years Later that same land is now worth over N120million, Continue to read and see her dad's reaction below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/woman-disobeys-her-husband-to-buy-land.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by delishpot: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Look at the reply that chewing gum boy gave her. He wouldnt understand truth even if it slapped him in the face. The typical nairaland chewing gum boy LOL (Keep scrolling and you will see their comments) When women display common errors common with women I am sure he would not think twice before tagging women, she obviously did not say every man on earth or in Nigeria is like her dad but he is suffering from the same mental disorder her dad had for sure. Too much ITK.

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by IamD18: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
The lady that posted that is a very foolish and stupid lady.
What has misogyny got to do with her father who's not business oriented?
What has submission of a woman got to do with her mother who invested well?

She's prolly one of these online feminists looking for any possible opportunity to bash men(Even her father ) just to sound intelligent.

>Your father simply didn't support the idea of buying a land by your mother. That's not MISOGYNISTIC, it's lack of business foresight.

>Your mother insisted in investing for the betterment of the family. That's not being disrespectful or not being submissive, but being smart and knowing what business is all about.

But her hatred for men couldn't allow her praise her mum without calling her father a misogynist. It's a pity her parents are so unlucky to have a foolish daughter.

720 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Investment is life.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by omamush(f): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
being independent rocks being submissive is also important

well she calls herself vashti, explains alot

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ClassRep001: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
That's a real man out there.
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

God bless every real man out there!

85 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by darkmarky(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Delishpot what is your problem?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Reminds me of my dad, he prefers to use money to help pple instead of investing. His driver den self built house from his head grin. When business set back happen he no see anything, pastor even con chop d remaining money in d name of prayer hahaah. My mum bot a land for 30k in 1998. Sold it 2m 2011. House wey she build small small till he reach 8 flats, she dey collect 250k each on it today. My papa self fight am den but she no listen. Most nigerian men are weak. Me as a guy i don learn lesson na ibeju lekki all my money dey go now.plots wey i buy wey i buy 500k don worth 1.2m. And dangote refinery never start o. Yet some fools dey buy iphone of 500k dey stay rented house for lekki hahahaha

296 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by DavidEsq(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by crackhouse(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nice
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by highqueen(f): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
some men with their outright stupidity. grin

they believe listening to women will deplete their ego,so they prefer to wallow in ignorance.

great women with business ideas shouldn't let these men that lack foresight drag them to the mud.

kudos to your mother girl.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by highqueen(f): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

this post oozes of ignorance.
yawns.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Fesomu(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
delishpot:
Look at the reply that chewing gum boy gave her. He wouldnt understand truth even if it slapped him in the face. The typical nairaland chewing gum boy LOL (Keep scrolling and you will see their comments) When women display common errors common with women I am sure he would not think twice before tagging women, she obviously did not say every man on earth or in Nigeria is like her dad but he is suffering from the same mental disorder her dad had for sure. Too much ITK.
Can u please shut up?

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Fesomu(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Location of the land or IDonBiliVit. Omo ale oniro

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
350k to 120m in how many years? must you lie to prove your point?

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2018

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Women are typically better decision-makers than men.

27 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Oceannaagent: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Using misogyny to describe her dad is not proper. The investment spirit in the woman paid off.

check my profile for other investment opportunities especially the oceanna

4 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by gabazin080(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Maybe this comment wont be important for the majority of people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of y'all wont bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other comments maybe some of you will continue reading this because its important and it might change ur life in the future or maybe I'll be criticized for this but i just want to let y'all know... I seriously need an 100k loan

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by boldking(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
gvfhhff
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Congratulations to her

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by stubbornman(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:
350k to 120m in how many years?
must you lie to prove your point?
Maybe it was "Lord Lugard's" Land

you never can tell .

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by superior1: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Her dad was being silly so all men are silly, what a goat logic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Cool story
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by sexdoll: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
Women are typically better decision-makers than men.

yeah right.

like deciding to financially depend on a man instead of building your own financial empire, right?

nonsense. sad angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by MuttleyLaff: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Misogyny will continue to deal with men until they realize that it's something they need to do away with
Pay attention to the women in your lives...
women are such good custodians of wealth and ideas that bring wealth...
dont let your misogyny make you miss out from amazing ideas from women
- vasheti_ ©

This has NOTHING to do with misogyny.
Your dad wasnt interested in property
and lacked the fore sight and common sense to invest in real estate.
Your mental illness and misandry is again allowing you miss the point and blame this on men
- GraviManic on IG @FuxkSallieMae ©
replying to @vasheti_

delishpot:
Look at the reply that chewing gum boy gave her.
He wouldnt understand truth even if it slapped him in the face.
The typical nairaland chewing gum boy LOL (Keep scrolling and you will see their comments)
When women display common errors common with women I am sure he would not think twice before tagging women,
she obviously did not say every man on earth or in Nigeria is like her dad
but he is suffering from the same mental disorder her dad had for sure.
Too much ITK.
10Who can find a capable wife?
She is far more precious than jewels.
11The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will not lack anything good.
(i.e. her husband has full confidence in her and he will lack nothing of value)
12She rewards him with good, not evil, all the days of her life.
13She selects wool and flax and works with willing hands.
14She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from far away
15She rises while it is still night and provides food for her household and portions for her female servants.
16She evaluates a field and buys it; she plants a vineyard with her earnings.
17She draws on her strength and reveals that her arms are strong.
18She sees that her profits are good, and her lamp never goes out at night.
19She extends her hands to the spinning staff, and her hands hold the spindle
20Her hands reach out to the poor, and she extends her hands to the needy.
21She is not afraid for her household when it snows, for all in her household are doubly clothed.
22She makes her own bed coverings; her clothing is fine linenam and purple
23Her husband is known at the city gates, where he sits among the elders of the land.
24She makes and sells linen garments; she delivers belts to the merchants.
25Strength and honor are her clothing, and she can laugh at the time to come.
26She opens her mouth with wisdom and loving instruction is on her tongue.
27She watches over the activities of her household and is never idle.
28Her sons rise up and call her blessed.
Her husband also praises her
:
29Many women are capable...

- Proverbs 31:10-29

To start with, GraviManiac isn't a chewing gum boy
but a grown ass and matured good specimen of a man. No homo

GraviManiac, was totally right, that what transpired had absolutely NOTHING to do with misogyny
If vasheti_'s dad was a misogynist, his alleged hatred of women, wouldn't permit him to marry vasheti_'s mum or have vasheti_ herself

vasheti_'s dad's weak point, is in not acknowledging and appreciating the strength of his wife,
especially in things, like real estate speculation she is good at, that one else seems to see

vasheti_ ought to know that, love is unconditional, for men
but trust and respect aren't given unconditionally
Trust is earned, then respect, following suit, is given

Ephesians 5:33, attests of men, to unconditionally love their wives, whilst wives are to unconditionally respect their husbands
Now since vasheti_'s mum has earned the trust of vasheti_'s dad, vasheti_'s dad respect of vasheti_'s mum automatically follows

The thing and bottom line is, GraviManiac turned the table on vasheti_
and flipped the coin, showing the other side, that it's vasheti_ who needs her misandry symptoms dealth with

Big up and massive props to all the virtuous women out there making us all proud

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Houseofglam7(f): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
350k and now 120million!
Lai Mohammed, is that you?

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by coalcoal1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
OK
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
tongue
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Oceannaagent: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:
It's so possible, you should as well consider the location as well.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Olachase(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oya upload the pictures of the land I can't be deciv again

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.