Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,820 members, 7,798,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! (2885 Views)

News Herdsmen Killings: This Madness In Nigeria Must Stop – Governor Umahi / Breaking News-Herdsmen Allegedly Butchering People In Awka, Anambra / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by delishpot: 7:05am On Jun 25, 2018
jusRadical:

He is not ignorant, he is one of them.

One mind told me this but I will give him the benefit of some doubt.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by chukuli(m): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2018
we need a king they cried to d heavens and God gave them king saul,but after which King Saul no longer found favour in d sight of d lord that d land was in tumour n they cried again,oh lord this king that u have given us is no good we need another leader.woe unto the Christians from North Central that needed a king
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by delishpot: 7:27am On Jun 25, 2018
GMBuhari:
Divide and rule really ??

Young and Ignorant really ? Isn't that conclusion ??

I'd have loved to converse with you cos apparently i have been seeing your ID for some time ,However , knowing how Judgy and sentimental you are , that won't be possible , You denied making a conclusion earlier, but your comment still portrays that

Having said that, I'll tell you this

No one is using vulnerabilities to achieve any goal , this is an issue that's been occurring since Nigeria got it's democracy back or even before
https://www.scribd.com/document/311359458/Chronology-of-Herdsmen-Attacks-in-Nigeria-1999-to-2016

It's in human nature to want more and more and more, if it's not over land, it's over damaged crops , it'll be reprisal for something , nobody is setting anybody up against anybody neither to divide nor to conquer

Your reference to sadam hussein and Gaddafi killed your argument, because if you weren't young or inexperienced, you would know both people were deemed terrorist by their own citizens, Gaddafi why ? because Gadafi held a trouble some region with iron hands, went as far as gassing a whole community just to keep the rest of the country safe, Guess what he got ?? he was shot and disgraced and how is Libya doing today ?

Any type of hailing for any incident that brings tears and pain is wrong , Did FG Buttfuck Nnamdi before people started hailing him as a hero ? how did that end ?? Even if we hate Fulanis , we know their story as such as often as possible Yoruba people will avoid confrontation

When Falae was kidnapped , every group in Yoruba land demanded his release, but when EFCC leaked that he got 100M from Dasuki which is the same amount the herdsmen requested, everybody stopped caring. As long as your hand is not clean , nobody will confront anybody for you ,

Yes, they are hailing and those hailing are mostly Yeebos , i can authoritatively say that again and anywhere, they didn't loose faith in government, they simply hate buhari , i have other links of incidents where herdsmen under jonathan killed 150 at once, why weren't Ibos crying on internet that time ? Internet never forgets, if they condemned the act and wailed to Jonathan to end it , we would find the evidence on Internet, so when i write my comment i know what i am putting out to the world to read

You are still seeing it with regular eyes. Dont worry when you wake up that is if you do. And every other party involved in this shii also wake up, then it will all click. For now, this same reasoning that you have now is exactly what others have too and the cycle continues.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by thatigboman: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
I lost several relatives, cousins yesterday during the attacks by fulani terrorist.
If the satanic govt of APC does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization, then there is no doubt the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt. There are reports that the weapons fulani terrorist use are supplied to them by Nigerian army!
my condolences

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by dayo23(f): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2018
GMBuhari:
Divide and rule really ??

Young and Ignorant really ? Isn't that conclusion ??

I'd have loved to converse with you cos apparently i have been seeing your ID for some time ,However , knowing how Judgy and sentimental you are , that won't be possible , You denied making a conclusion earlier, but your comment still portrays that

Having said that, I'll tell you this

No one is using vulnerabilities to achieve any goal , this is an issue that's been occurring since Nigeria got it's democracy back or even before
https://www.scribd.com/document/311359458/Chronology-of-Herdsmen-Attacks-in-Nigeria-1999-to-2016

It's in human nature to want more and more and more, if it's not over land, it's over damaged crops , it'll be reprisal for something , nobody is setting anybody up against anybody neither to divide nor to conquer

Your reference to sadam hussein and Gaddafi killed your argument, because if you weren't young or inexperienced, you would know both people were deemed terrorist by their own citizens, Gaddafi why ? because Gadafi held a trouble some region with iron hands, went as far as gassing a whole community just to keep the rest of the country safe, Guess what he got ?? he was shot and disgraced and how is Libya doing today ?

Any type of hailing for any incident that brings tears and pain is wrong , Did FG Buttfuck Nnamdi before people started hailing him as a hero ? how did that end ?? Even if we hate Fulanis , we know their story as such as often as possible Yoruba people will avoid confrontation

When Falae was kidnapped , every group in Yoruba land demanded his release, but when EFCC leaked that he got 100M from Dasuki which is the same amount the herdsmen requested, everybody stopped caring. As long as your hand is not clean , nobody will confront anybody for you ,

Yes, they are hailing and those hailing are mostly Yeebos , i can authoritatively say that again and anywhere, they didn't loose faith in government, they simply hate buhari , i have other links of incidents where herdsmen under jonathan killed 150 at once, why weren't Ibos crying on internet that time ? Internet never forgets, if they condemned the act and wailed to Jonathan to end it , we would find the evidence on Internet, so when i write my comment i know what i am putting out to the world to read

Shut up there....am absolutely sure you are one of them! Nothing justifies this wicked killings
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! by GMBuhari: 4:44am On Jun 26, 2018
dayo23:
Shut up there....am absolutely sure you are one of them! Nothing justifies this wicked killings

over confidence kee you

but you know nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Foreign Journalist On His Reaction To Ballot Snatchers / Buhari Sacks Commander Leading War Against Boko Haram For Throwing Lavish Party / Corona Virus: Buhari Did Not Build Any Hospital In 5 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.