Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) (3649 Views)

A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members / Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator / Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by McDoe(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2007
Nairalanders, I registered with this site not quite long ago and I must say that the experience has been very rewarding. For a Nigerian to have this ingenuity and generosity to create a forum like this,such a person deserves all of our praises. We know what money means to Nigerians; for any invention, they would want to recoup money invested. But here is a guy who gave us this opportunity to interract, share views, seek answers to difficult problems etc via this laudable forum. He must have invested so much in it, yet it is free. Please, this worthy son of ours deserves our praises and encomiums. Just say something good about Seun here.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by McDoe(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2007
To own this sort of site is a significant achievement for any individual. And for someone like you, it is a source of congratulation and renewed declaration of more expectations from us in nairaland.
I do hope that each moment of your life will be filled with those things you hold dear, and may they create many new memories for you to treasure.
One day you will look back and have cause to say that you have done your best, has given your all and in the process supplied the needs of your family and your society.
Proud to be associated with NAIRALAND.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Tonim(f): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2007
Na waa ooh

I hope you are not in love with seun because the guy is not gay. lol
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by whiteNkem(f): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2007
Well, opinions on Seun, though i don't know him, as far as I've seen he seems to be a cool guy and impartial (even though he exaggerates with the banning at times) but keep up the good work!!
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by McDoe(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2007
tonim, that's not the reason. I am just praising a worthy contribution to Nigerians. Don't you think so?
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Busta(f): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2007
no need to make seun's head bigger than it already is smiley
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by McDoe(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2007
Busta, But there is this maxim which says "praise the powerful to make them stronger''. This is not politics. Seun truely deserves our encomiums. Can't we even organize something like a get-together among Nairalanders and confer an award on seun and some other notable names/contributors in this forum. Let me however leave that to you guys. Express yourself!
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2007
Well done Seun. It's a great creativity.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by 9ja4eva: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2007
Yeah its job well done Seun.Great Creativity.Proud of the concept.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Seun(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2007
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by cuteass1(f): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2007
yea, he got my praises too alright

what tickles my fancy most is his ever-ready and quick helping hand to someone in need, i'm a living witness lol

and as his signature says, he is merciful if you run into him on a good day grin

Thumbs up wink wink wink wink
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by OmoEko1(f): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2007
Ruling King of where grin grin grin

Well his very creative and organize grin grin
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by busygirl(f): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2007
great innovation! thumbs up, seun. wink
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by cutetotalk: 1:13am On Mar 26, 2007
Seun (the Ruling King)

Is just too autocratic like Abacha & Obasanjo
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Seun(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2007
I have the right to be autocratic because the forum belongs to me. On the other hand, Nigeria does not belong to Obasanjo or Abacha, so there's a big difference. I'm not very good at making people realise how right I am. wink
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by 9ja4eva: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2007
Yeap hes always around.You trying oh.I can imagine wat ur generator will be going thru too cos am sure its always on duty when PHCN holds power.Bravo

1 Like

Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by tafari(m): 2:05am On Mar 27, 2007
He has a lot knowledge. He is more of a ruler than a leader.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by 9ja4eva: 4:46am On Mar 27, 2007
LOL.Dts kinda true oh.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Seun(m): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2007
tafari:

He has a lot knowledge. He is more of a ruler than a leader.
Actually, I'm an "owner". I own the site, therefore I try to keep it in line with my objectives. wink
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by McDoe(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2007
Nothing spoil seun
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by 9ja4eva: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2007
Seun do u plan incoporating chat into Nairaland?Good Job
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by freelance(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2007
Nice Site but guess you could take customer service more seriously. wink wink grin
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by OmoEko1(f): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2007
Well he likes banning people that doesn't to be ban angry angry angry
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by kitaun(m): 1:31am On Mar 28, 2007
Are we at a PDP rally here?
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Busta(f): 3:11am On Mar 28, 2007
PDP Rally

something like that to me
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by 9ja4eva: 3:56am On Mar 28, 2007
Nah actually SDP(Seuns Democratic Party) Rally.
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by alanbolo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2007
thx McDoe   " Hope is not Samuel-Doe"  4 bringing this tread on.      I'm really amazed at the concept of this site as well, though in the technological field in an advanced location, I'm still giving kudos to Seun 4 this land and others like him.   I must also say that i find the business  and tech section very intuitive.    

Thank you 4 d very gd work.  cool cool cool
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by Seun(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2007
freelance:
Nice Site but guess you could take customer service more seriously. wink wink grin
My customer service is excellent. Google can attest to that. I serve them faithfully 24 hours a day. wink
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by 9ja4eva: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2007
LOL.Do u get to sleep?
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by freelance(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2007
My customer service is excellent.  Google can attest to that.  I serve them faithfully 24 hours a day.  wink

Sharp guy. I was expecting just that and you did not disappoint me. cool cheesy

Sometimes in Business, you not really need only business and technical skills but people skills too is very necessary

Keep up the good work and make sure you don't make the same mistakes Henry Ford made. You could be more flexible  grin cheesy wink  

Seun certainty knows what he wants and no doubt he has vast knowledge about some certain areas.

Wonderful Site, Wonderful Concept, Wonderful Ideas,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed not too Wonderful guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink wink lol grin

It's all gud, wish you all the very best and don't forget my simple request. wink wink cheesy  wink cheesy

And if there is really one thing that i really desire for you, is that you become a born again Christian and give your life to Jesus Christ.

No doubt you are destined to be great
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by diyobdw(f): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2007
undecided
knows how far and how well but , like everyone not "how to" all the time
cool dude! wink
Re: Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) by mukina2: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2007
seun is seun .

i dont know about you but thanks to him i got to know a lot of Nigerians and got to understand a lot abou them too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Facts of the world You'd Want To Know / If You Are A Proud Nairalander, Please Represent Your Location. / An Issue With My Time Spent On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.