Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Is Plateau State A Peaceful State? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Plateau State A Peaceful State? (285 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest / Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Plateau State A Peaceful State? by jlo247(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Home of peace and tourism that was what I thought before I chose plateau state as one of the states I wished to serve my belove country Nigeria. But as it is now this slogan has changed to home of pieces and terrorists. Seems the slogan of home and peace and tourism of a thing is just the irony of what is happening right now in plateau state especially in Barikin Ladi local government where I am and in part of Jos north (bukuru) . Even the security personnels (Army) that suppose to provide security are nowhere to be found. What would you do as a stranger when you see the land owners running away from their houses in order to secure their lives not properties. Or when you see their youths carry guns around in order to prepare for enemies. We all know those enemies that destroy their farm lands, kill them and even set their houses ablaze. And the governor is still saying that there is peace in Plateau State. May God Almighty come to our rescue.

(1) (Reply)

Tailor Remanded For Allegedly Raping Teenager / Providing Security For Your Events. / Anambra Social Welfare Ministry Begins Removal Of Mentally Challenged Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.