Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

APC And Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Oshiomole (412 Views)

Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole / Tony Momoh: We Tried Reconciling Obaseki And Oshiomole But We Failed / Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And Oshiomole by Chi12baby: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
It can not just be that no one noticed how relateively peaceful APC’s Programme went yesterday. From elections to deliberations, everything went smooth. Unlike the opposition whose Nation convention put the whole Nation at the bank of war. Charity they say begins at home. Buhari and Oyegun have been able to put things together, I am sure that Oshiomhole’s presence will make things even better.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC And Oshiomole by Jakinola01(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Buhari has always been a peaceful man.

Chi12baby:
It can not just be that no one noticed how relateively peaceful APC’s Programme went yesterday. From elections to deliberations, everything went smooth. Unlike the opposition whose Nation convention put the whole Nation at the bank of war. Charity they say begins at home. Buhari and Oyegun have been able to put things together, I am sure that Oshiomhole’s presence will make things even better.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC And Oshiomole by Babayero212(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Peaceful and calm event. No need for too much noise. Buhari does his things with class

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And Oshiomole by Timibabaj(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
The Buhari effect I suppose grin
Chi12baby:

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Donates Keke, Okada Lagos Govt Is Trying To Ban – Banjo Blasts Rep / Do You Think Opposition Is Sponsoring The Rampant Killings? / Guber Poll: Group Mobilises Support For Kolapo, PDP, In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.