Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread (102470 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2019
ddjay:
Non beta testers, have you gotten Android 9
no bro.

How do I guys remove the × sign on the network statues bar.

And Facebook app doesn't pop out of my minimized apps when I minimized and wants to go back to it?

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
krattoss:
no bro.

And Facebook app doesn't pop out of my minimized apps when I minimized and wants to go back to it?
4me, when I turn off data, that's when I see that x,so it's should be checked at data settings.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Sportwin(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
ddjay:

4me, when I turn off data, that's when I see that x,so it's should be checked at data settings.

pls post screenshot

data on
/ data off
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sportwin:

pls post screenshot

data on
/ data off
Turn off data on your note 5 and see
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by vitmax(m): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2019
krattoss:
no bro.

Turn on data on the second sim and switch back to your d sim you use to browse without turning off data

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 31, 2019
vitmax:

Turn on data on the second sim and switch back to your d sim you use to browse without turning off data
lol..thanks done and dusted..

When are we getting pie update?

Nokia x5 has gotten there's
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by chiefobdk(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
My phone lag since the last update
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Fernandowski(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
chiefobdk:
My phone lag since the last update
didn't experience such at all
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by vitmax(m): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2019
krattoss:
lol..thanks done and dusted..

When are we getting pie update?

Nokia x5 has gotten there's

Pie update is coming soon (generally)

Nokia x5 pie update is only available in China for now, should roll out soon world wide
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 01, 2019
vitmax:

Nokia x5 pie update is only available in China for now, should roll out soon world wide
am hoping it to come as January update.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2019
vitmax:

Oga I wan buy u maltina for this info, but no make me waste money
I HOPE YOUR INFO IS VALID because AM PLANNING ON SELLING MY NOTE 5 IF NO UPDATE COMES BY MID FEBRUARY

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2019
ddjay:

Oga I wan buy u maltina for this info, but no make me waste money
I HOPE YOUR INFO IS VALID because AM PLANNING ON SELLING MY NOTE 5 IF NO UPDATE COMES BY MID FEBRUARY
u go because of pie sell ur phone.

People dey oo
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
krattoss:
u go because of pie sell ur phone.

People dey oo
Yes ke,I bought the phone because it's Android one and Google has promised a 2 year update support meaning pie (and may be 10) with regular security patch. I wan know weda infinix na wuru wuru kompani ne

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Sportwin(m): 5:45am On Feb 02, 2019
What d Bleep
I slept off with 63%
3g was on
Woke up to 53%

My ba3 is just turninoniown
Fukk mehn
ND nobody's pressing it
It's just turninoniown

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2019
Sportwin:
What d Bleep
I slept off with 63%
3g was on
Woke up to 53%

My ba3 is just turninoniown
Fukk mehn
ND nobody's pressing it
It's just turninoniown
Is an app not running at the background
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by sparrow2wise(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
for those who wants to join Infinix group on WhatsApp, simply Quote this post and in the process, copy the group Link and paste on ur WhatsApp or wherever then join.

https:///14Mtrp5kN2NIsemTpR2Id7
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Sportwin(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2019
ddjay:

Is an app not running at the background

How do I check that out

?
Buh I dunno if overthinking abt d ba3 has actually caused d ba3 to go weak
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2019
sparrow2wise:
for those who wants to join Infinix group on WhatsApp, simply Quote this post and in the process, copy the group Link and paste on ur WhatsApp or wherever then join.

https:///14Mtrp5kN2NIsemTpR2Id7
Oga complete the link
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by wildchild1: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2019
Sportwin:

How do I check that out

?
Buh I dunno if overthinking abt d ba3 has actually caused d ba3 to go weak

Hello kindly edit your post and help remove my address on clones thread. Thank you
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Sportwin(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2019
wildchild1:

Hello kindly edit your post and help remove my address on clones thread. Thank you

No p bros
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by JeffreyJames(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2019
ddjay:

Yes ke,I bought the phone because it's Android one and Google has promised a 2 year update support meaning pie (and may be 10) with regular security patch. I wan know weda infinix na wuru wuru kompani ne

Even major tech Companies like Samsung and co are still in Beta Stages and have not rolled it out on their phones. Una blood go just dey hot anyhow..mchew
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2019
JeffreyJames:

Even major tech Companies like Samsung and co are still in Beta Stages and have not rolled it out on their phones. Una blood go just dey hot anyhow..mchew
What you mean is that the brands with Android one like Nokia and xiaomi that have pushed pie to their phones rushed it or would have waited for the others before releasing the updates.
As for the blood hot aspect, nobi your money buy the phone and nobi your phone..if I am not satisfied with it,it's non of your business and even if u want to sell it, it's still non of your business
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by JeffreyJames(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2019
ddjay:

What you mean is that the brands with Android one like Nokia and xiaomi that have pushed pie to their phones rushed it or would have waited for the others before releasing the updates.
As for the blood hot aspect, nobi your money buy the phone and nobi your phone..if I am not satisfied with it,it's non of your business and even if u want to sell it, it's still non of your business

Omo that one concern you o... No sha come here dey disturb
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2019
JeffreyJames:

Omo that one concern you o... No sha come here dey disturb
Make u no come here dey start to disturb for matter wey no concern you
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Hello fam.
Please my note 5 follow come charger just got spoiled, can anybody recommend a nice and fast charge charge (replacement) for it. Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by mabeni(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hello house! My infinix hot5 lite started charging too slow 3days ago. Takes over 10 hrs to charge from 0-40% And every troubleshooting proved abortive. What could be wrong a wrong?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sociology55:
Hello fam.
Please my note 5 follow come charger just got spoiled, can anybody recommend a nice and fast charge charge (replacement) for it. Thanks
walk up to any store and ask of oraimo fast charger.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
mabeni:
Hello house! My infinix hot5 lite started charging too slow 3days ago. Takes over 10 hrs to charge from 0-40% And every troubleshooting proved abortive. What could be wrong a wrong?
troubleshoot (that's factory reseting)if problem persists,walk up to any Calcare centre near u.

Avoid roadside repairers and vendors.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
krattoss:
place how much is oraimo fast charger
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
krattoss:
please how much is oraimo fast charger
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sociology55:
place how much is oraimo fast charger
around 3k or so but shouldn't be more.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
krattoss:
around 3k or so but shouldn't be more.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (47) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb) / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.