Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread (102381 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by JeffreyJames(m): 9:31am On May 10, 2019
See all.men dey sell their Infinix lmao. Me sef don sell my own launch Xiaomi Redmi Note 7. The phone too sweet!!

Bye bye to Infinix ooooo

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by JeffreyJames(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2019
ddjay:
Xiaomi all the way, just keep selling the infinix..yoi deserve quality and international standard

I tell you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by JeffreyJames(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2019
krattoss:
word bro..word.

Am still using note 5, although ain't in a hurry to sell it but truth I tell u, xiamo, Huawei and recent Samsung has up their game..if infinix doesn't follow suit,then they should be ready for their customers to jump ship.

Xiaomi is the truth thoor cool

Guy me don jump ship. This move from Xiaomi is what I've been waiting for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On May 10, 2019
JeffreyJames:

Guy me don jump ship. This move from Xiaomi is what I've been waiting for.
if I see person we go fit give me 48k, I go sell mine sharp sharp
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by JeffreyJames(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2019
krattoss:
if I see person we go fit give me 48k, I go sell mine sharp sharp

Bro, you no go see trust me. I sold.mine for 35.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On May 10, 2019
JeffreyJames:

Bro, you no go see trust me. I sold.mine for 35.
I fit dash am out be that..

That's why I said ain't in a hurry to sell yet cos I know this year is gonna be the year of badass new phone's..

Xiaomi, Huawei and oppo is here in Naija with us..
And even Samsung has blended to the market competition by releasing mid-range dope phones like A-series, M- series and co..
If infinix doesn't up their game,they gon soon go out of the game..
The future looks promising wink
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by JeffreyJames(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2019
krattoss:
I fit dash am out be that..

That's why I said ain't in a hurry to sell yet cos I know this year is gonna be the year of badass new phone's..

Xiaomi, Huawei and oppo is here in Naija with us..
And even Samsung has blended to the market competition by releasing mid-range dope phones like A-series, M- series and co..
If infinix doesn't up their game,they gon soon go out of the game..
The future looks promising wink

I'm telling you.. Do you know the Redmi Note 7 at 58k has better specs and value for money than that Nonsense Zero 6 that Infinix is selling for 100k?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On May 10, 2019
JeffreyJames:

I'm telling you.. Do you know the Redmi Note 7 at 58k has better specs and value for money than that Nonsense Zero 6 that Infinix is selling for 100k?
they re just cruising and sailing on ignorance and loyalty of the average customers..

Sooner or later, e go clear for their eye..na matter of time
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Anegbettedude: 10:05am On May 10, 2019
IamAb:

please where can I locate that?? I hope it won't cause any changes to my phone
Go to app settings in your settings options, restrict third party apps running at the background. auto brightness been turned to the fullest can also be responsible for battery drain.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Anegbettedude: 10:06am On May 10, 2019
krattoss:
they re just cruising and sailing on ignorance and loyalty of the average customers..

Sooner or later, e go clear for their eye..na matter of time
i say we ignore those fellows, they should be putting much zeal into marketing their products first.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 10:32am On May 10, 2019
JeffreyJames:

I tell you bro.
cool
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 10:38am On May 10, 2019
Kalapizim:
grin grin him go soon tire
I not fit tire, besides everybody is moving up to better brands like xiaomi, Huawei, nokia, Samsung.. just see the comments on this thread. But you can continue with the rubbish crap called infinix, even when you want to port, nobody will sell
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by froshroy(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2019
Clean Infinix note 4 pro for sale. 45k
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by frankobobby(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2019
Why can't you guys just go to xiaomi thread and console yourselves there?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 10:50pm On May 12, 2019
frankobobby:
Why can't you guys just go to xiaomi thread and console yourselves there?
Make dem sell their infinix first na, but you can quicken things up by buying all their infinix, trust me, they will migrate to the xiaomi

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Timmilehin02(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2019
Pls my infinix note 5 keeps rebooting itself sometimes, any solution pls?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by IamAb: 8:07am On May 16, 2019
I had about 70% this morning.. while using my phone, it shut down automatically and I tried to on it but to no avail.. I then used my power bank to charge it and behold I saw 1% what could be the cause??
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On May 16, 2019
IamAb:
I had about 70% this morning.. while using my phone, it shut down automatically and I tried to on it but to no avail.. I then used my power bank to charge it and behold I saw 1% what could be the cause??
ur battery is dead..run to calcare

Had similar issue in my tecno j8, my own wasn't battery but panel..

Just go to calcare
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Omuka: 9:07am On May 16, 2019
IamAb:
which phone are you using?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by IamAb: 4:41pm On May 16, 2019
Omuka:
which phone are you using?
infinix note 5.. it's barely 3months I bought it and the battery runs down quickly always hot especially when data is on
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Omuka: 5:11pm On May 16, 2019
IamAb:
infinix note 5.. it's barely 3months I bought it and the battery runs down quickly always hot especially when data is on
mine doesn't get hot, but the battery draining easily is my problem.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by IamAb: 7:13pm On May 16, 2019
Omuka:
I'm planning to swap mine tomorrow..
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by haywhizzz(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2019
Please how can I force 4g only on this phone?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Wayne4uall(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2019
Omuka:

Did you upgrade ur phone
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Omuka: 7:36am On May 18, 2019
Wayne4uall:

Did you upgrade ur phone
yes i did.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Favalli11: 8:45am On May 18, 2019
Gionee s6s 4 sale

3/32 gig.
5.5 inch, 1080p display,
8mp front camera 13mp back.
3500 mAh,
4g LTE
rear fingerprint sensor.

Contact 4 price

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Wayne4uall(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2019
Omuka:
yes i did.

It seems upgrade is not good for this phone.. I will not upgrade my own
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Omuka: 10:45am On May 18, 2019
Wayne4uall:

It seems upgrade is not good for this phone.. I will not upgrade my own
don't o, unless you hear a testimony that inifinix released update to solve the bugs
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Freelancerx: 5:29pm On May 18, 2019
if its a tecno phone take it to carlcear
IamAb:
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by IamAb: 10:14pm On May 18, 2019
Freelancerx:
if its a tecno phone take it to carlcear
it's infinix note 5
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Sportwin(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2019
Pls my camera suddenly developed this whitish
Pix stuff

What's d cause
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by starbuck(f): 6:51pm On May 21, 2019
Another system update

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (47) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb) / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.