Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread (102436 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Sportwin(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2019
I need note 5 battery
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Androidking: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
ddjay:

My brother since thats the conclusion then you have to look for a better brand that will not fail like this after purchase, samsung, nokia, xiaomi, even umidigi does not have problems like this transsion brands. So make a good decision for yourself on the type of brand, all this tecnk, Infinix and itel will always give these problems

Those phones also give very serious ba3 issue and der own is more expensive, d only advantage I see is after sales value, ...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Androidking: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
This phone is simply one of the best so far, ,, I think some people abuse the ba3 because they saw 3days written on the pack,

I want u to know that whether 4g 2g 3g even 10g, nothings kills ba3 more than brightness, and hot weather, note 5 is still very very OK, am still wondering why u don't like urs

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Androidking: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
I vowed not to buy any infinix phone, I bought mine 45k coz its d last sample at the shop of the seller, so I bought it because of the price and most of us did the same, everything is money, not just d spec, let's go to Samsung and Nokia thread u will see der own complain, just make up ur mind for issues when getting any electronics no matter what, den u will have rest of mind and accept what comes next

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by IamAb: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
Androidking:
This phone is simply one of the best so far, ,, I think some people abuse the ba3 because they saw 3days written on the pack,

I want u to know that whether 4g 2g 3g even 10g, nothings kills ba3 more than brightness, and hot weather, note 5 is still very very OK, am still wondering why u don't like urs
My brightness is always 0% and my battery don't last up to 5hours on heavy usage and the phone is always hot especially when data is on.. I bought a power bank of about 22,500mah just because of the battery drainage
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
IamAb:
My brightness is always 0% and my battery don't last up to 5hours on heavy usage and the phone is always hot especially when data is on.. I bought a power bank of about 22,500mah just because of the battery drainage
seems you many apps running behind.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by credon: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kalapizim:
seems you many apps running behind.
Exacly, i suggest greenify to take care of that and also phone master to keep greenify running at the background
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by credon: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
IamAb:
I don't have problem with my battery, even on beavy usage, it still lasymt a while day, fast charge is stll excellent and since February, and all the subsequent updates, there has not been any problem at all, i thank God for not loosing 55k
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by credon: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Androidking:
I vowed not to buy any infinix phone, I bought mine 45k coz its d last sample at the shop of the seller, so I bought it because of the price and most of us did the same, everything is money, not just d spec, let's go to Samsung and Nokia thread u will see der own complain, just make up ur mind for issues when getting any electronics no matter what, den u will have rest of mind and accept what comes next
Another thing i tell people is getting it from a reliable seller, he should know where to get quality phones in his area. Because of carlcare some sellers are terrible.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Itzneowizy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Androidking:

Those phones also give very serious ba3 issue and der own is more expensive, d only advantage I see is after sales value, ...
wink..spot ON......no fone is 100% ish free....
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Itzneowizy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
Androidking:

At bolded....That's so true.....even on the lowest intensity..screen will still be eating ba3s
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Itzneowizy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
Androidking:
One djay moniker...will still want to dispute this fact
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by twaintoy(f): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
A 3months old extremely neat and clean infinix note 5 for sale in Lagos. It works perfectly well with all the accessories intact. Call or whatsapp me on 09099156830.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Iamtony(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
My led light has been blinking since yesterday update of 59mb please is der any way to stop it without formatting I have a lot of important files and pages on chrome?? cry
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Iamtony:
My led light has been blinking since yesterday update of 59mb please is der any way to stop it without formatting I have a lot of important files and pages on chrome?? cry
have u rebooted it?

If yes..factory reset might be ur last resort
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Iamtony(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
krattoss:
have u rebooted it?

If yes..factory reset might be ur last resort
reboot how pls iv put it on and off and restarted many times and it's still coming on on its own
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
Pls someone should me my note 5 keeps duplicating photos in my gallery
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Pls someone should help me my note 5 is duplicating photos in my photo gallery
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Iamtony(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sociology55:
Pls someone should help me my note 5 is duplicating photos in my photo gallery
look for a folder named *thumbnail* in ur gallery and delete it dats what is causing it.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Escodeb(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
3months old extremely neat and clean infinix note 5 with accessories for sale in Ekiti State. It works perfectly well with all the accessories intact.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Itzneowizy:
At least mine is moniker yours is itzneowizy monica spartacus11 come carry your madam go
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Itzneowizy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
ddjay:

At least mine is moniker yours is itzneowizy monica spartacus11 come carry your madam go
k
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by spartacus11(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Itzneowizy:

I've seen lots of testimonies here, i thought everyone using this device are having issues

And for those with issues I've also seen those who where able to resolve theirs

My people enjoy your device

If u update to pie and u are experiencing battery drop backup ur files and do factory reset, restore ur back up after u factory reset

Restrick apps u didn't use often from running on the background

Bad network can also drain ur battery, try to change ur sim to the provider who have the best service in ur area

No phone brand is immune

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Itzneowizy(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2019
spartacus11:

I've seen lots of testimonies here, i thought everyone using this device are having issues

If u update to pie and u are experiencing battery drop backup ur files and do factory reset, restore ur back up after u factory reset

Restrick apps u didn't use often from running on the background

Bad network can also drain ur battery, try to change ur sim to the provider who have the best service in ur area

No phone brand is immune

Shikenah.. cool
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by phonedaddy: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
spartacus11:

Restrick apps u didn't use often from running on the background smiley

No phone brand is immune

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by spartacus11(m): 2:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
grin grin
My sister na real grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Note 5 way people they rush sell because na rubbish, and their usage duration is alway between 3 to 5 months, imagine,not up to a year, and itzneowizy and spartacus11 are like "infinix is cool like fridge"
Ooooh my grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by spartacus11(m): 12:33am On Jun 20, 2019
Why Haters are Here Hating

Transsion Holdings, which owns three phone brands—Tecno, Itel, and Infinix—held a combined 48.7% share of Africa’s mobile phone market last year and sold 124 million mobile phones IDC figures

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by spartacus11(m): 12:34am On Jun 20, 2019
Your Hate is Driving the growth of Transsion Holdings

Q1 2018 Counterpoint Report : Transsion Holdings holds 4% market share in India

Since the launch in April 2016 with itel, Transsion India has consistently increased its footprint in the Indian market. Aligned with its multi brand-strategy in India, the company has successfully launched 5 brands in India- itel, TECNO, Infinix, Spice, and oraimo.

Transsion has a strong presence in India with a distribution network of 1.05 lakh (100,000+) retailers and 3,000 plus channel partners.

Transsion will continue to expand and engage the channel better in (2018) as well.

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by spartacus11(m): 12:35am On Jun 20, 2019
Please keep Hating

Tencno brand from Transsion is on the verge of entering the list of top ten smartphone brands in the country within the first year of its operations. The brand started in the year 2018 on a promising note with the launch of global camera-centric Camon smartphones in India, enabled with Full View display. Camon series (Camon i, Camon Air & Camon i Sky), registering 23% QoQ in Q1 2018. The quarter also witnessed some key strategic marketing tie-ups such as partnering with leading telecom operator Vodafone, for offering exciting cashback offers to its new buyers and being the Official Smartphone Partner for Kings XI Punjab for IPL 2018.

Furthermore, Infinix is one of the highest rated Smartphone brands on Flipkart with an average rating of 4 or above on all its products. The brand recently launched its first selfie-centric smartphone with Full View display Hot S3 in Q1 2018 strengthening its smartphone portfolio, comprising Hot 4 Pro for entry level, Note 4 & Hot S3 for mid-level and Zero 5, the flagship Dual-Camera Smartphone.

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by spartacus11(m): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2019
Just want to increase your sorrow. Seems you guys have a lot of job to do bcus it seems your hate is not even reducing sales of Transsion products, but rather they keep increasing

Be my Guest

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (47) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb) / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.