Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph (47867 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Bayelsa Teenage Male & Female Cultists Caught After Stabbing Female Victim / See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by Flexy2009(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kneephy:
How can I Show my little support to this little innocent lady?? Any link to do that??
This is terrible......
I am from bayelsa you contact me via my phone number on my signature. I can set up the arrangements for donation. Thank you
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by 1shortblackboy: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
melody91:
lol...truth is bitter, isn't it?
where? what truth are u talking about?

2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by Flexy2009(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
koolaid87:
Let them set up an account for her

I'll surely give something
So nice of you if you can donate. Check my signature for my number. I am from bayelsa
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by melody91: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
1shortblackboy:
where? what truth are u talking about?
right on your face
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
For the fact that that operation will be carried out on my birthday, it'll be a hugely successful one.
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by madgoat(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
tempest69:
Sorry girl..
But The girl looks like GEJ no small oo.. grin
Mama P send ya boiz to research

Yes oh... grin and and she also has fresh laps kiss
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by koolaid87: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Flexy2009:
So nice of you if you can donate. Check my signature for my number. I am from bayelska

Pls can you get me their account info?

Thanks
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by Flexy2009(m): 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
koolaid87:

Pls can you get me their account info?

Thanks
kindly call me tomorrow morning let's make the arrangements. I can assure you this will be open and transparent
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
When I see these kind of things happening I just shake my head in disappointment for indeed a generation coming after this will be worst than what was before it.
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2018
Oga dis na old news
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:35am On Jun 25, 2018
SHEY UNCLE JONATHAN IS NOT IN OTUOKE TO HELP HER SISTER WHICH IS ALSO FROM OTUOKE... IPOB WITH EVIL AND DEVILISH ACT. #FCCK IPOB
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by 1shortblackboy: 12:43am On Jun 25, 2018
melody91:
right on your face
my friend go and pic k beans
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by Malawian(m): 12:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Cultism isn't always by choice. I have said it here before! This one is lucky, the let her live even as she can still identify her attackers. Most probably, it was just a warning and they will come for her again.
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by vioment: 3:37am On Jun 25, 2018
Cultism is a real deadly cancer in Nigeria. We need a solution or even a real solution.
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by Afonja007: 5:32am On Jun 25, 2018
melody91:
gosh! heartless at that young age? they are Christians if we check well but honestly there religion have nothing to do with the crime perpetrated..if it were to be the other way round.. those grass eating/sham miracle believers/gullible hypocrites won't let us rest with the shout of Islam..
Jesus did not promise Christian's any virgin like Mohammed promised Muslims, Jesus did not asked the Christians to hate the Jews like Muhammad told Muslims, Jesus did not marry 6 years old girl ,Jesu dont behead his enemies, he asked us to turn the other cheek,Jesus did not tell his disciples to drink camel urine angry angry
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by farouk2much(m): 5:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Welldone INYAMURI kill your selves........... She need revenge..... Make una revenge 4 her abeg
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2018
The same OTUOKE of GEJ?

I'm surprised GEJ and his once lousy wife could not fix that upon all our money they misappropriated!
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by SultanYoung: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2018
melody91:
gosh! heartless at that young age? they are Christians if we check well but honestly there religion have nothing to do with the crime perpetrated..if it were to be the other way round.. those grass eating/sham miracle believers/gullible hypocrites won't let us rest with the shout of Islam..
30 gold circle could have stop all this misfortune they brought to the world.i spit on your face you disgusting fellow
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by Flexy2009(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2018
koolaid87:
Let them set up an account for her

I'll surely give something
how can I contact your?
You can contact me via my phone
08130865803 for donation. Thank you
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by newslifeop: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by melody91: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
SultanYoung:
30 gold circle could have stop all this misfortune they brought to the world.i spit on your face you disgusting fellow
I understand perfectly well that truth is bitter...but is that what Christianity is all about? not surprised tho ..grass eater
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by melody91: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Afonja007:
Jesus did not promise Christian's any virgin like Mohammed promised Muslims, Jesus did not asked the Christians to hate the Jews like Muhammad told Muslims, Jesus did not marry 6 years old girl ,Jesu dont behead his enemies, he asked us to turn the other cheek,Jesus did not tell his disciples to drink camel urine angry angry
you definitely don't read your Bible
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by melody91: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
1shortblackboy:
my friend go and pic k beans
goan kill yourself if the truth is hurting you that much
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by mechanics(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
And those foolish cultists were not arrested? I wish her speedy recovery and a successful operation.
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by 1shortblackboy: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
melody91:
goan kill yourself if the truth is hurting you that much
as I no see any truth and as nothing is hurting me and as I'm not going to kill myself wetin u go kon do
Re: Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph by melody91: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
1shortblackboy:
as I no see any truth and as nothing is hurting me and as I'm not going to kill myself wetin u go kon do
I'm so happy for you bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) / 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.