Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Vacancy In Nigerians At Action Against Hunger (NGO) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In Nigerians At Action Against Hunger (NGO) (13351 Views)

Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Action Against Hunger / Multiple Job Vacancies At Action Against Hunger (ngo-nigeria) / Entry Level Vacancies At Action Against Hunger – Nigeria | January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy In Nigerians At Action Against Hunger (NGO) by uwadiahercules: 5:03am On Oct 25, 2018
Action Against Hunger Recruitment | NGO Job Vacancy In Nigeria
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/action-against-hunger-recruitment-ngo-job-vacancy-in-nigeria/
FOR MORE JOB RECRUITMENT >>> http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/
Re: Vacancy In Nigerians At Action Against Hunger (NGO) by cuuutie: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
JayB11:

Sorry abt d unfavorable responses u got. NGOs are normally interested on experienced applicants. If ur CV shows nothin bt ur qualification in discipline, it will definitely be hard for u to get a call. You need to take some courses under "Disaster management". Take some professional courses relating humanitarian context and also locate any NGO or UN Building, freely contact the Admin Officers n u will see urself being helped.

Hello, I need your help please. So I already have some bit of experience in various humanitarian projects and internships. I have also taken some courses on response to disaster and international humanitarian law so I have some bit of ground and large interest. I will hopefully be joining the next NYSC batch come April and I know for certain that wherever I’m posted, I would love to work with an NGO. I might eventually work towards serving in Abuja but I most likely won’t. My challenge is first finding an NGO that takes on Corpers and secondly finding NGOs that would also offer accommodation. Do you any tips or pointers that could help? Thank you
Re: Vacancy In Nigerians At Action Against Hunger (NGO) by JayB11(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
cuuutie:

Hello, I need your help please. So I already have some bit of experience in various humanitarian projects and internships. I have also taken some courses on response to disaster and international humanitarian law so I have some bit of ground and large interest. I will hopefully be joining the next NYSC batch come April and I know for certain that wherever I’m posted, I would love to work with an NGO. I might eventually work towards serving in Abuja but I most likely won’t. My challenge is first finding an NGO that takes on Corpers and secondly finding NGOs that would also offer accommodation. Do you any tips or pointers that could help? Thank you
Hello, It is good knowing about your profile within the Humanitarian context. Based on my knowledge, the States that possess most fulfilling UN Agencies, INGOs, and NNGOs are Borno, Yobe, and Adamawa. On a sad note, almost if not all NGOs do not accept Corps Members. A good number of organizations do not request NYSC discharge certificate either, so it is feasible for u to secure a job. I will advice dat u work ur posting to a state dat has more NGOs n poses a bigger likelihood for u to be recruited. Then u get a less demanding PPA, and keep applying for vacancies until fortune locates u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Deal With An Angry Boss / If You Are Unemployed, Read This / How Can You Terminate Ur Appointment With Npower If U Got A Starble Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.