Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? (25408 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
I am a hawker I hawk foam to clean car glass. On Friday this week a man met me that he will like me to do business for him. He said I should not fear he is not a 419. He then paid for all my foam and took me to a restaurant.
He said he just want me to come and act for a fake miracle in a church in Abakaliki. That they will make me up as if I have serious leprosy. He then promised to pay me 300k after the acting. but once I come to Enugu he will give me 100k. Then month end after the prayer when I come for testimony he will give me 200k. I can go and start a business if I want.
My friends I will not mention the church for now. Am to follow him on Saturday to the church for the makeup. Am seriously thinking. Guys should I go.? Will they kill me? Will God be angry with me? Please advice. We are moving on Saturday against Sunday.
Should I do this.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Kneephy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ogbeni opportunity comes but once!
Jara'e

If your conscience doesn't judge you, no man will.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by darkmarky(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Which demon sent you? Tell me his name

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by oshe11: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na your Spirit go come Nairaland come update US on how them use you do ritual no worry

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kneephy:
Ogbeni opportunity comes but once!
Jara'e
The man said I should not fear that if am scared I should come alone. He will send me 20k for transport and pay for my hotel and feeding. Am to come on Saturday for rehearsal. I will say I have the disease for 15 years.
I have not seen 50 thousand in my life. But many things are running in my head. I just told one of my friends.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
oshe11:
Na your Spirit go come Nairaland come update US on how them use you do ritual no worry

he said I can pay for my bus separate if am scared. choose a hotel separate too if am scared. I don't think is ritual. he gave me 10k on Friday for my time. he just told me to act well during the healing and to cry during the testimony to make it real.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by profeazy: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fakemiracle:

The man said I should not fear that if am scared I should come alone. He will send me 20k for transport and pay for my hotel and feeding. Am to come on Saturday for rehearsal. I will say I have the disease for 15 years.
I have not seen 50 thousand in my life. But many things are running in my head. I just told one of my friends.

Don't do it.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
darkmarky:
Which demon sent you? Tell me his name
The church is not too popular.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
profeazy:

Don't do it.
so let me call him and tell him am no more interested

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by oshe11: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fakemiracle:

he said I can pay for my bus separate if am scared. choose a hotel separate too if am scared. I don't think is ritual. he gave me 10k on Friday for my time. he just told me to act well during the healing and to cry during the testimony to make it real.
Na when them wan dress u up nai U go know wether na ritual or not.....

Na just to give you something sniff, then cut off and roast you blokos......

56 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by UrVillagePelsin(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fakemiracle:
I am a hawker I hawk foam to clean car glass. On Friday this week a man met me that he will like me to do business for him. He said I should not fear he is not a 419. He then paid for all my foam and took me to a restaurant.
He said he just want me to come and act for a fake miracle in a church in Abakaliki. That they will make me up as if I have serious leprosy. He then promised to pay me 300k after the acting. but once I come to Enugu he will give me 100k. Then month end after the prayer when I come for testimony he will give me 200k. I can go and start a business if I want.
My friends I will not mention the church for now. Am to follow him on Saturday to the church for the makeup. Am seriously thinking. Guys should I go.? Will they kill me? Will God be angry with me? Please advice. We are moving on Saturday against Sunday.
Should I do this.
The questions your asking sounds like you know the right thing to do but still don't want to do it....
Just know that the love of money has taken away many. Let your heart be guided. Believe in God, believe also in the son of God.

Go home, get more foams and sell them... Money made through out sweat availeth much.

148 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
oshe11:
Na when them wan dress u up nai U go know wether na ritual or not.....

Na just to give you something sniff, then cut off and roast you blokos......

am going to a popular church in Enugu. I will choose my hotel and tell them the price. I will enter a bus of my choice.
so where will they kill me is it in a random hotel.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by HARDDON: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
that is a agent of the devil.

Follow him at your own peril.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by SadiqBabaSani: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fakemiracle:
Should I do this.
I want to Blv People Will not Fall for this Dumb story.

Another Thread Created fr Enemies of Christianity To Bask in Euphoria

36 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by oshe11: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fakemiracle:

am going to a popular church in Enugu. I will choose my hotel and tell them the price. I will enter a bus of my choice.
so where will they kill me is it in a random hotel.
Ask me again at exactly 3am.....

3 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by oshe11: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
you see
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by falcon01: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by oshe11: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
I want to Blv People Will not Fall for this Dumb story.

Another Thread Created fr Enemies of Christianity To Bask in Euphoria
Lemme occupy all the fp
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by oshe11: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
just try to......
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by oshe11: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
think of it as though......
whenever you......
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
HARDDON:
that is a agent of the devil.

Follow him at your own peril.

I will not follow him I will just come to a hotel. A girl will come to my room and make me up then I will come to the church on my own. I will wear coverall and come out of the hotel room. They will give me address to the church I will still enter a random bike.
The man told me any how I want it that I wouldn't be scared but I should act well during the healing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by oshe11: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
buhari again.....
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by oshe11: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
If you ask me.....
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by oshe11: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
love is beautiful .....
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by oshe11: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
op why do you....
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by HARDDON: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fakemiracle:

I will not follow him I will just come to a hotel. A girl will come to my room and make me up then I will come to the church on my own. I will wear coverall and come out of the hotel room. They will give me address to the church I will still enter a random bike.
The man told me any how I want it that I wouldn't be scared but I should act well during the healing.

can see you really want to sell your soul for a morsel of bread.

If the church truly believe in God, they dont need to pay a total stranger to ACT a miracle scene like in the movies.

There is something evil with that church. You better run for your dear life. But if your life is only worth a Million naira to you, then go ahead. A word they say is enough for the wise

13 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
HARDDON:

can see you really want to sell your soul for a morsel of bread.

If the church truly believe in God, they dont need to pay a total stranger to ACT a miracle scene like in the movies.

There is something evil with that church. You better run for your dear life. But if your life is only worth a Million naira to you, then go ahead. A word they say is enough for the wise

I don't think is ritual because the man told me anyhow I will be comfortable coming I should come even if is flight he will pay.
He just want my mind to be free and I should do the acting very well.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by AngryRebel: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
If u do it,u have indirectly transferred leprosy to ur generation. I pity u,that fake pastor is going to transfer leprosy to u..

15 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
AngryRebel:
If u do it,u have indirectly transferred leprosy to ur generation. I pity u,that fake pastor is going to transfer leprosy to u..

forget superstition let's talk reality pls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Nigeriadondie: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fakemiracle:
Should I do this.
If u like yourself reject am. Na ur head dem wan take do ritual. Don’t let greed make u put ur life on the line.

7 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

If u like yourself reject am. Na ur head dem wan take do ritual. Don’t let greed make u put ur life on the line.

am not sure u read other post. he said I should pay for any hotel come separately. call them to come to the random hotel and make me up. then I come to the church on Sunday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) / Checkout My Christmas Gift / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.