Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? (25410 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by joshboo(m): 12:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Smh

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by kunle75(m): 2:26am On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

he said I can pay for my bus separate if am scared. choose a hotel separate too if am scared. I don't think is ritual. he gave me 10k on Friday for my time. he just told me to act well during the healing and to cry during the testimony to make it real.

When thunder begin fire the pastor u follow collect oooo

3 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by leofab(f): 3:52am On Jun 25, 2018
The guy funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Tarzan360(m): 4:11am On Jun 25, 2018
Jesus of Nazareth king of the Jew's..... oboy thank God u come online because u may be eliminated and nobody will know about it my advice don't go anywhere and u have to change environment because he will come back hunting for

6 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by PamaB(m): 5:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Guy! carry one of your trusted friends join body and tell Mr Pastor to add more money. Staging of miracle is a normal thing in church these days. Most religious people on this forum will call u a devil but they are brainwashed by fake miracles everyday. Even the church I attend sometimes, there are some miracles weh dey tire me sha. 70 percent of the miracles in churches are fake. If you know you know.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by youngsahito(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:
I am a hawker I hawk foam to clean car glass. On Friday this week a man met me that he will like me to do business for him. He said I should not fear he is not a 419. He then paid for all my foam and took me to a restaurant.
He said he just want me to come and act for a fake miracle in a church in Abakaliki. That they will make me up as if I have serious leprosy. He then promised to pay me 300k after the acting. but once I come to Enugu he will give me 100k. Then month end after the prayer when I come for testimony he will give me 200k. I can go and start a business if I want.
My friends I will not mention the church for now. Am to follow him on Saturday to the church for the makeup. Am seriously thinking. Guys should I go.? Will they kill me? Will God be angry with me? Please advice. We are moving on Saturday against Sunday.
Should I do this.
don't fall into victim ooo, hard work pays

4 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by ashjay001(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

am not sure u read other post. he said I should pay for any hotel come separately. call them to come to the random hotel and make me up. then I come to the church on Sunday.

As u said, u've not seen 50k, in ur life. Somebody now wants to pay u 300k n all expenses paid trip, to act film, u're thinking abt it

Better go n gv d performance of ur life! Bollywood sef, fit show interest.

It's left for d discerning members, to see thru ur act!grin

In all d comments, no one, has offered u financial assistance or a job, but they want u to continue selling foam, on d streets. Abeg, snap d foam pics sef, if na better thing, make u come open shop for abj, u go sell wella wink

8 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Why do I suspect this OP is a liar
he just framed this story.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:
freedom of speech

4 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Paretomaster1(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2018
If he is giving you between 5-10m, go ahead, but for that token, better stay your house.....

2 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

freedom of speech
and this ur reply proved by assertion true...

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

freedom of speech
and this ur reply proved by assertion true...

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by luvmijeje(f): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Na wa o. But, OP that kind of money is too much for you to play an actor just for a church programme. How much is the offering they will get for them to pay only you 300 thousand. Remember, you will be not be the only actor.

What if he wants to use you for ritual? What if all they want to put on your body is for sinister purpose. Your life is worth more than 300 thousand. Do not go.

11 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2018
luvmijeje:
Na wa o. But, OP that kind of money is too much for you to play an actor just for a church programme. How much is the offering they will get for them to pay only you 300 thousand. Remember, you will be not be the only actor.

What if he wants to use you for ritual? What if all they want to put on your body is for sinister purpose. Your life is worth more than 300 thousand. Do not go.

They will take the video on TV and advertise it online. So when other people watch the healing and bring their sick relatives the church will charge them huge sum of money.
And I will be the only actor for that period of time.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Tenny05(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2018
God of mammon everywhere. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by luvmijeje(f): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

They will take the video on TV and advertise it online. So when other people watch the healing and bring their sick relatives the church will charge them huge sum of money.
And I will be the only actor for that period of time.

Anyway, ensure to go with someone. If you're sure that you're are just going there just to act, please go ahead.

What you're about to do is not different from being an actor.

But what they will do with it will be a crime.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

He said they are paying me that money so I should not come back to fight the church by any means.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by johnmartus(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2018
And note that once you don't do it your life is under danger.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2018
All I can say be that, ur village people plus ancestors is playing ludo with ur brains. For u to still dey think about am, be like say village people don dey do DOUBLE 6 and ancestors don nak ur brain for general market.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by longview007: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2018
Rubbish talk.
Don't play with God.
Fakemiracle:

The man said I should not fear that if am scared I should come alone. He will send me 20k for transport and pay for my hotel and feeding. Am to come on Saturday for rehearsal. I will say I have the disease for 15 years.
I have not seen 50 thousand in my life. But many things are running in my head. I just told one of my friends.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by nams77: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
I want to Blv People Will not Fall for this Dumb story.

Another Thread Created fr Enemies of Christianity To Bask in Euphoria
You are truly a wise one. This thread was created to discredit the church of God. It has failed

6 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by INFOTECH2: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

so let me call him and tell him am no more interested

Life can be difficult but don't do it. This will teach you that you need to be steadfast in everything you do.

No matter the difficulty you are facing now, this might just be the final test before your break through.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fortissimo502: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2018
Troll alert.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by teflonjake(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

The man said I should not fear that if am scared I should come alone. He will send me 20k for transport and pay for my hotel and feeding. Am to come on Saturday for rehearsal. I will say I have the disease for 15 years.
I have not seen 50 thousand in my life. But many things are running in my head. I just told one of my friends.

But you have money to buy data?

Your make up story is a fake miracle already.

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by pafo(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2018
If you do not accept it , someone else will. The followers are already gullible and will donate to the cause no matter the situation. You can only get your own share from it and from what you have said so far, that money can do a lot in your life.

Jara e.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by slimderek(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:
I am a hawker I hawk foam to clean car glass. On Friday this week a man met me that he will like me to do business for him. He said I should not fear he is not a 419. He then paid for all my foam and took me to a restaurant.
He said he just want me to come and act for a fake miracle in a church in Abakaliki. That they will make me up as if I have serious leprosy. He then promised to pay me 300k after the acting. but once I come to Enugu he will give me 100k. Then month end after the prayer when I come for testimony he will give me 200k. I can go and start a business if I want.
My friends I will not mention the church for now. Am to follow him on Saturday to the church for the makeup. Am seriously thinking. Guys should I go.? Will they kill me? Will God be angry with me? Please advice. We are moving on Saturday against Sunday.
Should I do this.
Brother.
Go and collect your money jor.
Carry a friend along

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by OhiOfIhima: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Kneephy:
Ogbeni opportunity comes but once!
Jara'e
This is not the kind of opportunity we pray for brother... Even if the one I pray for never come in my time of living... Alhamdillahi. Moreover, wat is 300k? Or are u telling the convener has nobody in his vicinity or out sketch to act such ungodly act.. Well, I didn't surprise, Christianity is for Business.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2018
hogwash. u dey sell foam indeed hahahah

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Bro two things dey involved.... Either him dey tell truth or him dey lie give you....

Meaning trully he wants you to put up an act or him wan use you do money.... Be wise...

Follow your mind tho...
But advice na to scam am too... Tell him to wire 150k first... Make you jah... Kos in Yoruba ole ji ole gba
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by naijacutee(f): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2018
@OP

Don't do it.

I will give you a better option. Tell me about your business, and how you want to grow it and I will support you. Reply here for transparency.

7 Likes

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by lastmaster(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

I don't think is ritual because the man told me anyhow I will be comfortable coming I should come even if is flight he will pay.
He just want my mind to be free and I should do the acting very well.

It's as if you have already made up your mind to go.Then why seeking for advice? If I hear any word from you again, I will smash your socrutum to pieces since you don't value it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine / Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) / Checkout My Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.