Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? (25407 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by EbiKeys(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
If a glass cleaner can right this Grama then I don't believe the story.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by emmysoftyou: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

am not sure u read other post. he said I should pay for any hotel come separately. call them to come to the random hotel and make me up. then I come to the church on Sunday.

no matter how convenient the deceptive man want you to be comfortable in acting and deceiving the children of God. You cannot deceive God. My brother what if you start seeing backfire of the leprosy and you start using the 300k to treat yourself or you start running around for treatment?
What if after the drama they will find ways to silent you cos they believe you might expose them in the future or try to blackmail them.
My brother, if you know what is good for you avoid the negative plans and enjoy the little you have cos the rich also cry.
Some people who have engaged in such business before due to poverty had their doom day.
I'm 150% sure that if you engage on such plan your conscience will prick you and hence your calamity.
Be warned.
You're lucky I'm commenting to advise you now. Think about it bro.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by AdaoraKosiso(f): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
DON'T PLEASE
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Boss13: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
I will be blunt here. You’re not the first person engaging in this deceitful act. In fact, all churches indulge in these act because it is part of their marketing strategy. Channel 4, a UK TV station did an investigation into churches in Nigeria and it was well exposed.

You’re in a dilemma and it’s understandable. This maybe an opportunity to raise capital for your business. Go and collect the money. Nigerian Christians are gullible and are glad to enrich their pastors. Collect the money and return to nairaland to expose this church. That’s the least you can do.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Boss13: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
emmysoftyou:
no matter how convenient the deceptive man want you to be comfortable in acting and deceiving the children of God. You cannot deceive God. My brother what if you start seeing backfire of the leprosy and you start using the 300k to treat yourself or you start running around for treatment?
What if after the drama they will find ways to silent you cos they believe you might expose them in the future or try to blackmail them.
My brother, if you know what is good for you avoid the negative plans and enjoy the little you have cos the rich also cry.
Some people who have engaged in such business before due to poverty had their doom day.
I'm 150% sure that if you engage on such plan your conscience will prick you and hence your calamity.
Be warned.
You're lucky I'm commenting to advise you now. Think about it bro.

What do you think your pastor has been doing?
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Boss13: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Codo22:
Now lets say yhu went 2 d church, acted well, every1 blived the facade show dat was displayed nd yhu were paid.... Then wat next, yhu tink dey ll let yhu go knowing yhu could sell dem out anytime... Think man, think.

Nah, nothing will happen to him. Another church will recruit him again. This is an industry/sector in the case you are not aware.

I’m only interested in the church’s name which I would encourage him to expose. He needs to go and participate so that he can inform us.

Nigerian Christians no dey hear word.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by bigjoe1000(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

am not sure u read other post. he said I should pay for any hotel come separately. call them to come to the random hotel and make me up. then I come to the church on Sunday.

u are a fool,u asked 4 an advice nd people are giving it 2 u,instead of taking it u are here defending urself,better concentrate on ur hustling nd dnt cut ur life short
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Boss13: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
well we all know a lot of big business centres called churches became big from staging miracles. The Abakiliki Church is no different. People here talking ritual and bullshit don't know what to say however, it is left for you to decide if you want to be a part of doing stuff that will make a host of others gullible and go there to waste their valuable time seeking for non existent miracle while the fraud of a man scams them continually of their hard earned money. On the other hand, you can go and do the acting, collect the money, do some good business with it and later burn their cable.

Well said - I want him to go. After all, how do we expose these pastors and make Nigerians become aware
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Boss13:

Well said - I want him to go. After all, how do we expose these pastors and make Nigerians become aware
exactly. Take his money if he has nothing better to do with it and expose his scam.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Ten06(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Don't ever try it, if not you will end up with actual leprosy
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by eaddyboy: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle I take God Name beg you... pls don't bring curse to your generation by practising falsehood against God...Do what's right always and may God help.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Sardauna24(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
This christian people sef..so you wan do fake miracles to deceive ur fellow christian?hahahah..
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Sardauna24(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:
I am a hawker I hawk foam to clean car glass. On Friday this week a man met me that he will like me to do business for him. He said I should not fear he is not a 419. He then paid for all my foam and took me to a restaurant.
He said he just want me to come and act for a fake miracle in a church in Abakaliki. That they will make me up as if I have serious leprosy. He then promised to pay me 300k after the acting. but once I come to Enugu he will give me 100k. Then month end after the prayer when I come for testimony he will give me 200k. I can go and start a business if I want.
My friends I will not mention the church for now. Am to follow him on Saturday to the church for the makeup. Am seriously thinking. Guys should I go.? Will they kill me? Will God be angry with me? Please advice. We are moving on Saturday against Sunday.
Should I do this.
So u pple are funny sha..you wan do fake miracle to deceive ur fellow christian..hahahaha...
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
cunny88:
Run a background check on d fella. Wit his name & phone number u shld be able to ascertain his real intent. Dats if ur story isn't rooster and bull story

he is Not. he told me to enter any bus I like and pay any hotel they will come And make me up on Sunday morning
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by sandra50(f): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
The two sins I will never commit in this life is to murder someone or marry a fake pastor and join him in deceiving the sick and the poor..

If they wouldn't kill you afterwards(which I know they will)will you actually do it?those mother's could be your mother,they are in need of serious help then you join those evil beings to deceive them?some will die in that church believing their helpers will come from that church instead of looking for help else where.

I once had a fake pastor friend..when I got to know all his bad deeds I advised him to go into business and stop what he was doing to his brainwashed worshipers and he blocked me..after telling him that I felt relieved that I wouldn't be judged by God for his sins for not speaking up.
I'm not a religious person neither do I go to church like most people do but there is this thing inside of you that flogs you when ever you sin.
Why do people forget that we don't know our purpose of being here..where we are from and what we are doing here on earth.
Bible has told us alot if things but who has really died before that confirmed all that we heard?I know I have a maker..my creator.my God that brought me into this world and I will continue to respect him for he lives inside of me.
Some of us now see killing as nothing that we take killing as occupation,someone pay you to go kill someone he or she had business/issues with and you actually do it without remorse.you kill to have sex..you kill to make money while some kill for the fun of it..
Why am I saying all these?I'm tired of the evil going on in Nigeria and the world at large,what is really happening to us?
Well,let me stop here but op you know this message is for you and I pray you don't do it because of 300,000 because at the end they will kill you and if you don't do it they will still come for you so I will suggest you change location.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nathan2016:
YOU REALLY THINK MONEY COMES EASY LIKE THAT IN NIGERIA, ESPECIALLY SOMEONE LOOKING FOR MONEY?

THIS IS NIGERIA,

ONCE IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE: RUN

WITH 50K, HE CAN FIND SOMEONE TO DO IT IN THE LOCATION HE IS IN.

fake Churches don't do it in their vicinity they travel far where u can't trace the person
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Boss13: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

fake Churches don't do it in their vicinity they travel far where u can't trace the person

How do you know this? I thought you are still considering the offer.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Omooniya1: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
what shall it profit a man after gaining d whole wide world and loses his/her own soul.......... please follow your mind.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Peterosky(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
From the way you reply to comments, it is obvious you have decided to follow the path of self destruction. But if you really need an advice, you better don't do that to avoid placing a curse upon your life. Be Wise and thank me later.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by KratosCorp: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
How old are you? A hawker WRITING English with this level of diction and fluency? I am so persuaded that you are lying. I feel this is merely a mudsling or you are retelling another person's story like it's yours.

Fakemiracle:

he said I can pay for my bus separate if am scared. choose a hotel separate too if am scared. I don't think is ritual. he gave me 10k on Friday for my time. he just told me to act well during the healing and to cry during the testimony to make it real.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Jrevelation(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Guy try to contact me, am interested in that kind of business you need to link me up with the man
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Boss13:

How do you know this? I thought you are still considering the offer.
I talked with him for a long time. he said even if I want to come with a friend. But they are paying me 300k so I'll never fight back.
I should just take the money and start a normal life. So I will not fight them back.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
KratosCorp:
How old are you? A hawker WRITING English with this level of diction and fluency? I am so persuaded that you are lying. I feel this is merely a mudsling or you are retelling another person's story like it's yours.

I did well in secondary school. before my mom died. And she had problem with our uncle due to a land my father left. so av been Catering for my self solitarily.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by frozen70(f): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:
I am a hawker I hawk foam to clean car glass. On Friday this week a man met me that he will like me to do business for him. He said I should not fear he is not a 419. He then paid for all my foam and took me to a restaurant.
He said he just want me to come and act for a fake miracle in a church in Abakaliki. That they will make me up as if I have serious leprosy. He then promised to pay me 300k after the acting. but once I come to Enugu he will give me 100k. Then month end after the prayer when I come for testimony he will give me 200k. I can go and start a business if I want.
My friends I will not mention the church for now. Am to follow him on Saturday to the church for the makeup. Am seriously thinking. Guys should I go.? Will they kill me? Will God be angry with me? Please advice. We are moving on Saturday against Sunday.
Should I do this.

Pls run for your life.
Why you of all people, he took advantage of your poor trade and wants to use you
What if you die after receiving the 100k they kill you, why dragging you down to enugu are there no boys there to use as a victim. How are you sure they are not planning evil with you.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by murtaj(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hmmmmm No be today that kind thing dy happen
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Fakemiracle: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
frozen70:

Pls run for your life.
Why you of all people, he took advantage of your poor trade and wants to use you
What if you die after receiving the 100k they kill you, why dragging you down to enugu are there no boys there to use as a victim. How are you sure they are not planning evil with you.

They can't kill me after 100k cause I need to give testimony. The man told me to come with a friend if am scared. and he does not want to know where I stay so I wouldn't feel he is coming back for me.
Just that when they have helped me I have become a big man I should not begin to fight them.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Primesky(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:
Should I do this.

Do not think it twice!. Don't do it!. No, never!. That's deception. By doing this, you become an accomplice to evil, lie and deception. I know the money will be tempting, but so is every temptation of the devil. What if you die after it, who will enjoy the money?. Then where will your soul go to, heaven or hell?.

There are two sins involed here, one is bribery the other is lying or deception. These are the works of the devil.

You may be poor now, but that's not the end of your life or your destiny. So, don't let the monetary offer blind you. What you've been asked to do is sinful and evil. It could lead many other people to hell and their blood will be on your head. May God give you grace to say no and to stand on it in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by bikefab(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Perhaps you want the leprosy of Naaman to cling to you and your descendants for ever...
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:
Should I do this.
yhur an actor paid to act, yhu got a job to give the performance of yhur life, and yhur asking questions.
I dont get want yhur conscious/guilty about, its a job, a storyline. follow the script.
if a god is going to punish yhu for acting n doing a good job at it, then he should start with jet li,for making billions of people believe in kunfu or power rangers for making me believe I had superpowers as a kid, and one girl like that beat me mercilessly while I was forming red ranger.

even motivational speakers water the plot abit, to make it attractive n more dramatic, no motivational speaker do half of what they preach buh its meant to motivate yhu, and by human nature yhu get motivated because of something a motivational speaker said.

yhur job right now is to make people believe in miracle,so they can get theirs, believe is powerful thing, you'd b helping alot of people, cause we are as we believe we are.

it is not the job of the pastor to heal anyone, its Gods job, buh it is the job of the pastor to foster that believe in the congregation so that God can do his job.

religion as any human nature has been a game of chalantry, we believe what we see, what is brightest and what is loudest.

yhu got a job,do it well n stop monkeying around, though I doubt this is real.

be more concerned about yhur safety and keep track , update yhur love ones on yhur whereabouts, security shud b yhur top priority and getting the job done.

if I were yhu , I would take this as a sign and pickup a few acting classes, there must be something he saw in yhu that makes yhu believable.
same way no sane person goes to the street and offer a job to the first person they see or just anybody.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by tomofe: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fakemiracle:

They can't kill me after 100k cause I need to give testimony. The man told me to come with a friend if am scared. and he does not want to know where I stay so I wouldn't feel he is coming back for me.
Just that when they have helped me I have become a big man I should not begin to fight them.

all sins carries equal punishments. hope u know this?
don't fight with your maker . u can never win that battle. so
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
don't try it. this is a journey of no return
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by OhiOfIhima: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
lexrichy:
what is 300k.oya give him the money na.
You see where ur delusion direct u to... Anything for d money is wat u can think of but forget d consequence. I don't have to give him but dat should mean he should endanger his life for money, any amount at all... That act is ungodly.
Re: Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? by emmysoftyou: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Boss13:

What do you think your pastor has been doing?
you can tell me cos I don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) / Checkout My Christmas Gift / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.