Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me (4662 Views)

Who Can Explain This Photo / Can You Explain This Picture? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Their is this girl around my area I love her so much but she don't usually come outside I used to see her once in a while one day I have the opportunity to see her I told her how much I love her, she smiled, she gave me attention and told me she love me too. But I noticed one thing about her, when ever she is with me she don't talk too much, She will be quiet I will be the one talking to make her feel comfortable.
one day I was working with her to buy something she was so quiet, she saw a guy
who she knows, surprisingly if you see the way she was talking with the guy laughing in fact she was the one bringing up conservation.

I don't know if the problem is from me so I can correct my mistakes.
I just want to know why she is doing like that because I don't understand.

no insult pls!

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Nellymelly: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
lucky999:
Their is this girl around my area I love her so much but she don't usually come outside I used to see her once in a while one day I have the opportunity to see her I told her how much I love her, she smiled, she gave me attention and told me she love me too. But I noticed one thing about her, when ever she is with me she don't talk too much, She will be quiet I will be the one talking to make her feel comfortable.
who she knows, surprisingly if you see the way she was talking with the guy laughing in fact she was the one bringing up conservation.

no insult pls!
Simple! She is not free with you. Make her feel free with you.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Obodo999(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Respect yourself and dump that selfish girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by greatnaija01: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
1) LOVE without communication, IS not LOVE.
2) LOVE without CHARACTER is childsplay
3) LOVE without purpose is INFATUATION

BRO be wise as young as you are and MOVE on with your life. YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE, you are obsessed and infatuated by her beauty with HORNINESS too.

BE HONEST, you just want to taste and see how good she is, YOU HAVE NO PLANS TO MARRY HER, you barely KNOW HER, so why waste your time.

lucky999:

no insult pls!

6 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by jwals: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
She is still forming for you, and the truth is dat she is hiding something's from you, and avoid asking too much questions, let the talks be about why you are interested in her/ your vision for the relationship from their she must have a vision too, and definitely must have something to say if not, then sorry you might need to dumb her, she might just want to suck cash out of you ass.you are dealing with what you don't understand, if she keeps quiet you would have to dumb her please.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Danny110(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
The way u relate to ppl u love is very different compared t d way u relate with other normal ppl

10 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Tomorrow is Monday, so i gotta work hard to give my parents the best treat good night wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Thebwoy: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dump her and go for another fine babe
This life is too short to waste on thinking of how to impress someone.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Danny110:
The way u relate to ppl u love is very different compared t d way u relate with other normal ppl

can you explain what you mean so I can understand very well pls.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by youngberry001(m): 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
just fucccck the hell outta her body

fuccck her well she will talk!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2018
grin

Some ladies are observant...she's quiet simply bcoz she's watching every move u make..

And yes it's boring if only one who keep talking. Let her go first so she can be free..if she come back, then that's how u hit the hammer cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by MrFriendzone(f): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2018
lucky999:

no insult pls!
Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/4575391/finally-proposed-love-crush-she#68706346

Thank me later.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Craziestgirl(f): 12:57am On Jun 25, 2018
She knew the other guy in a static environment that promotes conversation.
Professing love on the street doesn't encourage her to talk much further.
If you have started with plain friendship, you would have been in better stead.
Try to turn your 'I love you' to let's be good friends.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by sheDD(m): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2018
maybe the said dude belongs to the #friendzone or d dude had shagged d bea my 1cent though. p.s : u arent d problem,im just talking out of experience!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by ITbomb(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Bro, that girl loves you

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by SantiRAMBO: 7:09am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by eCONTROL: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2018
It's simple. Bros are you grinding her steady? because that other guy flogging her kpomo regularly that's why she is very free with him. So you better up your game fast before it's too late. You can thank me later.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by labake1(f): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2018
lucky999:

no insult pls!

So many relationships will be in trouble if one follows the advice pple give on nairaland.
When you are dating an introvert. You have to understand that attitude and try to make it work. She might have known those guys more than you. With time, she will be free with you. Talk more of things she like and do. Don't follow the advice of those saying you should leave her.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by vincentjk(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2018
She's not free with you yet that's why she behaves that way, that's how some girls are bro. She's probably young and kinda inexperienced yet

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Fesomu(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Wait... you love her and she loves you too. Just like that?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Bluezy13(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2018
Danny110:

I used to love a girl, I was always like an introvert to her, she used to do the talking and will sometimes tease that I did not use to talk to much. And sometimes, when I'll make a regular remark, she will say " Chai! Alex, So you can talk like this eh
But the same period, girls I did not use to love would always see me as an extrovert because I would be so open minded with them after all I had nothing to lose if they thought unacceptable my opinions...or so I thought. I cared less of how they see my personality.

With the girl I loved, i mind myself of what she would think of me and that made me appear an introvert to her.

You have a point.
Exposure has made me to readjust Sha.

OP, she may not yet be free with you, give her time and make her comfortable.
Don't be pushy and don't tell her you wish she had been a talker, it WILL cause her to retract.
You don't even know if she loves you because you talk too much.

I play the way I see the game, I don't try to change the game, otherwise I'll fail the game

4 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Emmiasky(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
All nah love bro, just in different

If you struggle with admission or know someone who is and is feeling down, please watch this and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0GxWy3acNE&t=77s
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Harodebby(f): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Obodo999:
Respect yourself and dump that selfish girl.
hw is she selfish??
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by mikejj(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin...how old are you,,and how old is she...maybe she she is respecting your age...she is seeing you as her father.. kids don't talk wen elders are talking....haha.lefulefu con imagine this scenario...
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by okolet(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hehehe... She likes you and when she later get used to you eh.. U will be the one to submit unto talk matta...

cheesy
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Fvcknames: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
You trying to hard bro
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
It's cute that you're worried about this, lol. You might be a quiet person yourself. If you want her to be free and talkative with you, be free and talkative with her.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by MissRaine69(f): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Wait a minute ...you just went straight to “I love you and she responded with the same?
Bulls balls
This is relationship of fiction

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by fashionale(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kids of nowadays going into relationship, face your book boy.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Michaelibby(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
She is shy in front of you....try to make her free with you

Any single girl/guy here and isnt shy to display....
Go join my whatsapp asap and dm the admin your details and chat as you want....be free be raw be plain

https:///KFscEncOZZ63dpkZe5qtU3
See you all
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Toluensdollars(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
I think the both of u barely speaks with each other b4 u approached her. Maybe she's an introverted lady, that she doesn't feel free around u does not mean she's got no feelings 4 u. D fact is, u don't know how long she and d other guy have known each other, unlike u who just crossed her heart. It actually doesn't mean that she's attracted to her, buh one thing is certain, i think she's kinda bored around u. Try to know what she likes and want from u. I will advice, u make that guy ur friend so u can see d qualities d guy possesses which she likes. Goodluck
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2018
Maybe you have mouth/body odour.... No offence

lucky999:

no insult pls!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? / A Debate On "Sex Before Marriage" / Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.