Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me (4667 Views)

Who Can Explain This Photo / Can You Explain This Picture? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2018
both of them are charged up wiith xxxtentacion spanish fly... the dude just professed his need for an erotic romp... the babe should set him free so his eyez will clear !
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by samysmoothfresh: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2018
labake1:

So many relationships will be in trouble if one follows the advice pple give on nairaland.
When you are dating an introvert. You have to understand that attitude and try to make it work. She might have known those guys more than you. With time, she will be free with you. Talk more of things she like and do. Don't follow the advice of those saying you should leave her.

he should not follow the advice people give him on nairaland but he should follow your own

like say no be for the same nairaland you give am advice undecided

orishirishi!
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by labake1(f): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

he should not follow the advice people give him on nairaland but he should follow your own

like say no be for the same nairaland you give am advice undecided

orishirishi!

Imagine! Following my advice won't add a dime to my account. He can follow yours angry
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Let her go bro she is not really into you.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Neimar: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
romance her well

then wen she is Hot just codedly insert ur preek inside her anus

watch her she starts talking angry
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by samysmoothfresh: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
labake1:

Imagine! Following my advice won't add a dime to my account. He can follow yours angry

hahahaha

epic reply! cheesy

fuçk you, your advice and the op! undecided
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me by Danny110(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
lucky999:

can you explain what you mean so I can understand very well pls.

When u are in love wit sum1 u are conscious of their presence.....she acts like dat towards u because she loves u,twill take some time of being together and constant communication to melt her down...u might even b complaining den dat she talks too much....just be with her,ask her questions in a way dat will make her talk and ask some questions based on what she said.....hope av helped u now please do me a favor of telling me how u got to post on naira land so I can also share my emotional problems here.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 / Ladies What Would You Do If You Just Married And This Happened / Have You Seen This 4 Ikeja Girls Video Trending On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.