Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

Superd D1 Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Superd D1 Thread (65365 Views)

Blackview R6 Vs Super D D1 / Bluboo D1 Full Spec Review and price - The Breathing Light Notification (nougat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Super D d1 is a rugged phone. Typing with mine, been over a year and everything still gidigba, just one useless charger reduced the battery juice a little bit.

U didn't review the touch screen.. From what am seeing it seems its a gorilla 3, more like a gionee m5 mini when broken yet it works.

Things I like about the phone is the loud speaker. Mm
4G in every Sim no need of changing sims.

First phone I bought and totally saw no need for permanent root.

If u want to root with an app I will upload the app soon no need for pc. Though temporary root

Hi boss, pls all I need from you is to boot yours to recovery mode and tell me the Chipset it is displaying there (it will be in red above the list of commands to do)

To boot into d recovery
Press the power button and choose reboot, then immediately hold Volume Up (+) button till you see the recovery mode
Then you should see the android logo

Then you press power button once Or volume down or up once

Then the recovery tasks list should appear
Just choose reboot (1st on the list)

Reply by telling me the chipset u see there

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:44am On Jun 26, 2018
FADIOZ:
Check this out https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_3D-enabled_mobile_phones

Nice 27th on the list (at least it's known)

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2018
ryfoz:

Hi boss, pls all I need from you is to boot yours to recovery mode and tell me the Chipset it is displaying there (it will be in red above the list of commands to do)

To boot into d recovery
Press the power button and choose reboot, then immediately hold Volume Up (+) button till you see the recovery mode
Then you should see the android logo

Then you press power button once Or volume down or up once

Then the recovery tasks list should appear
Just choose reboot (1st on the list)

Reply by telling me the chooser u see there
No
Thanks
stopped at Android logo none of the buttons worked but I think this will do

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Peppul: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2018
how is the gaming performance on this phone,can it play nbk18 without lagging
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
stopped at Android logo none of the buttons worked but I think this will do

That's exactly where mine is stopping too... I think there is a secret button combo to press to get to the final part (everything I have tried so far has not worked)

Your about phone is just like mine... I already know its 6750T but I'm having technical issue flashing part of my backup to the device (it's rooting)

The issue is my device AUTOMATICALLY created a MT6755 scatter file claiming it is not a MT6750 Chipset (even CPU Z identifies it as MT6755 as well) which I chose from the initial backup stage, so I thought no wahala as long as na you create ahm yourself (d pc app o) it should be able to flash the files.

Now in SP Flash Tool the scatter is accepted with all the ROM files (ticked) meaning no problem, just to connect and flash those files away but alas I got an error: "scatter: MT6755 device:MT6750"

This is where I am stuck (though I am still asking Hova.tek forum for support

I can root (with a patched_boot and Magisk User) it now but I am afraid if I use the alternative method and it gets rejected somehow and gets stuck at boot (causing bootloop) then I am in deep sh*t cos there is no way to replace the original boot.img if SP Flash does not stop giving me that error

TO THE OTHER VIEWERS before you come in here and be saying trash about why I want to root the device knowing the risks involved PLS FACE FRONT AND JUST GO TO ANOTHER THREAD AND KEEP THOSE COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES. Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Peppul: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2018
Can't kingroot do the job.. that process is too much for rooting .
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2018
Peppul:
how is the gaming performance on this phone,can it play nbk18 without lagging

I don't install such heavy games on my devices (1.5GB upward) na where that kind data dey but as for game performance it handled Asphalt 8 flawless (in a YouTube review) , my Dream League plays smoothly and with quality graphics and to top it all it played God Fire cool smoothly (in a YouTube review I watched too) That was what got my attention shocked

So you can relate it to how it will play the NBK18

I can come and collect those heavy games from you if you have them so I can do the review grin

Anyway here is Sniper 3D screenshots and Dream League...will upload more game pictures in the future

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Peppul:
Can't kingroot do the job.. that process is too much for rooting .

You obviously are not familiar with rooting an Android device with combination of OS 6.0 and newer MTK chipset, not to mention the other differences in manufacturer brand

But to simply answer your question the answer is NO, FADIOZ tried it already and it didn't work (almost crashed his phone)

If the process is too long then I recommend you don't root (it's not by force)
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2018
ryfoz:

That's exactly where mine is stopping too... I think there is a secret button combo to press to get to the final part (everything I have tried so far has not worked)

Your about phone is just like mine... I already know its 6750T but I'm having technical issue flashing part of my backup to the device (it's rooting)

The issue is my device AUTOMATICALLY created a MT6755 scatter file claiming it is not a MT6750 Chipset (even CPU Z identifies it as MT6755 as well) which I chose from the initial backup stage, so I thought no wahala as long as na you create ahm yourself (d pc app o) it should be able to flash the files.

Now in SP Flash Tool the scatter is accepted with all the ROM files (ticked) meaning no problem, just to connect and flash those files away but alas I got an error: "scatter: MT6755 device:MT6750"

This is where I am stuck (though I am still asking Hova.tek forum for support

I can root (with a patched_boot and Magisk User) it now but I am afraid if I use the alternative method and it gets rejected somehow and gets stuck at boot (causing bootloop) then I am in deep sh*t cos there is no way to replace the original boot.img if SP Flash does not stop giving me that error

TO THE OTHER VIEWERS before you come in here and be saying trash about why I want to root the device knowing the risks involved PLS FACE FRONT AND JUST GO TO ANOTHER THREAD AND KEEP THOSE COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES. Thank you smiley
It's possible it's an MT6755 or the tool used for backup is finding hard to generate the right backup for MT6570T. My advice is that u should look for a professional tool for backup like Cm tools or miracle before u mess up ur device.
I have cm dongle and it had problem backing up this device reason I haven't tried anything on it yet. I once posted the files for to give me a custom recovery but can't try anything unless now the device is becoming more popular
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

It's possible it's an MT6755 or the tool used for backup is finding hard to generate the right backup for MT6570T. My advice is that u should look for a professional tool for backup like Cm tools or miracle before u mess up ur device.
I have cm dongle and it had problem backing up this device reason I haven't tried anything on it yet. I once posted the files for to give me a custom recovery but can't try anything unless now the device is becoming more popular

I used WWR + SP Flash Tool (which is the latest method to do backup for ANY MTK chipset without USING A DONGLE)

My problem with CM dongle is I can't afford it jhare and as for Miracle Box I have the version that works without dongle but apart from me not having its time in setting it up to work becos of the cumbersome procedure, it also requires internet accesa for 1st launch so as to download some files and I seriously hate using data with my pc cos it makes it to hang a lot

As for your recovery, if you need a custom recovery try using the TWRP Autoport tool (v1.1 or 1.2 beta) or Phiz recovery Autoport tool (v1.3)

My issue with those two Autoport app is that they are not generating output on my pc as well as another pc with the same Win 7 Ultimate OS (Antivirus disabled b4 even extracting the ZIP file o)

They seem not to have finalised the tool to work well

Pls can you send me your scatter text in a zip file or do you mean your ROM backup was incomplete?

What's the Chipset of the scatter file?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2018
ryfoz:

I used WWR + SP Flash Tool (which is the latest method to do backup for ANY MTK chipset without USING A DONGLE)

My problem with CM dongle is I can't afford it jhare and as for Miracle Box I have the version that works without dongle but apart from me not having its time in setting it up to work becos of the cumbersome procedure, it also requires internet accesa for 1st launch so as to download some files and I seriously hate using data with my pc cos it makes it to hang a lot

As for your recovery, if you need a custom recovery try using the TWRP Autoport tool (v1.1 or 1.2 beta) or Phiz recovery Autoport tool (v1.3)

My issue with those two Autoport app is that they are not generating output on my pc as well as another pc with the same Win 7 Ultimate OS (Antivirus disabled b4 even extracting the ZIP file o)

They seem not to have finalised the tool to work well

Pls can you send me your scatter text in a zip file or do you mean your ROM backup was incomplete?

What's the Chipset of the scatter file?
any MT6755 scatter file will work, the only backup I have is on website without the scatter file cos Cm tool gave me a an incomplete backup. Anyway I will try reinstall my cm tool with latest setup and try this night
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Lol Mumu nairaland robot are editing the hhovvattekkk part of both of my post
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2018
cool
EMMAUGOH:
Super D d1 is a rugged phone. Typing with mine, been over a year and everything still gidigba, just one useless charger reduced the battery juice a little bit.

U didn't review the touch screen.. From what am seeing it seems its a gorilla 3, more like a gionee m5 mini when broken yet it works.

Things I like about the phone is the loud speaker. Mm
4G in every Sim no need of changing sims.

First phone I bought and totally saw no need for permanent root.

If u want to root with an app I will upload the app soon no need for pc. Though temporary root
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
any MT6755 scatter file will work, the only backup I have is on website without the scatter file cos Cm tool gave me a an incomplete backup. Anyway I will try reinstall my cm tool with latest setup and try this night

My MT6755 is not working o, SP FLASH Tool says the device is MT6750
I don tire sef

The funny thing is each time I get an error from the SP FLASH TOOL the phone will refuse to power on nor charge until I use a combo and press it for long before it comes up. I am afraid of running out of luck powering it on.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Lol Mumu nairaland robot are editing the hhovvattekkk part of both of my post

Yeah, it's competition elimination I guess
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
ryfoz:

My MT6755 is not working o, SP FLASH Tool says the device is MT6750
I don tire sef

The funny thing is each time I get an error from the SP FLASH TOOL the phone will refuse to power on nor charge until I use a combo and press it for long before it comes up. I am afraid of running out of luck powering it on.
If it refuse to power on use your finger to remove the back cover.. Then remove the battery.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
all this wahala just to root ... grin inform me when you guys have succeeded ... I used to be like this until I spoilt one of my tecno phone like that ... Under format tab in sp flash tool ... Out of curiosity I checked the format bootloader ... Lol, even carlcare couldn't fix the phone... undecided
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

If it refuse to power on use your finger to remove the back cover.. Then remove the battery.

Hmmm My new baby? embarassed

Ok tnx for the tip
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
FADIOZ:
all this wahala just to root ... grin inform me when you guys have succeeded ... I used to be like this until I spoilt one of my tecno phone like that ... Under format tab in sp flash tool ... Out of curiosity I checked the format bootloader ... Lol, even carlcare couldn't fix the phone... undecided

You what? shocked

Ok o, will keep you informed. I have created a thread of the case on Hova.tek forum, hoping to hear from them soon. Stay safe bro
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
ryfoz:

You what? shocked

Stay safe bro
grin I know right ... Thanks bro you too ...
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Mhen ... The speaker loud with natural bass lipsrsealed ... But the ear piece clear die ... Was talking to someone in a bus and I could pick out everything she said without straining my ears aka active noise cancellation ... shocked
Re: Superd D1 Thread by bamac(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
With all this rooting palava, please if you spoil and need to replace i am always available 24/7 for your orders.

Please handle the rooting with care, i know how much una hustle to get the money to buy it.

2 Likes

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Abeg If Una Succeed Root Am.....Just Pm Me....Lol
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
Abeg If Una Succeed Root Am.....Just Pm Me....Lol

Are you using the device too?

If not why do you wanna know...
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
bamac:
With all this rooting palava, please if you spoil and need to replace i am always available 24/7 for your orders.

Please handle the rooting with care, i know how much una hustle to get the money to buy it.

Chineke shocked replace weytin, no let me pray for you o grin
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
FADIOZ:
Mhen ... The speaker loud with natural bass lipsrsealed ... But the ear piece clear die ... Was talking to someone in a bus and I could pick out everything she said without straining my ears aka active noise cancellation ... shocked

I can testify to that, call quality great, audio & video sound is superb too

I yam enyoing my SuperD jhare...

On the other hand I have tried rooting part 1 last night, didn't work (I have modified my scatter file and it works for me now) cool ...will try part 2...I will keep you posted

TO OTHER VIEWERS As for the Camera review...I have prepared pictures samples from Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016), Tecno Camon C8, and the SuperD...you are gonna be wowed...will upload it tonight...stay tuned wink

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
ryfoz:

Are you using the device too?
If not why do you wanna know...
I'm Planning To Getting It Next Week.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
ryfoz:

I have prepared pictures samples from Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016), Tecno Camon C8, and the SuperD...you are gonna be wowed...will upload it tonight...stay tuned wink
kikikiki ... This table you're about to shake grin BTW hope you're flexing this glo 0.0k cheat with me shocked
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
FADIOZ:
kikikiki ... This table you're about to shake grin

BTW hope you're flexing this glo 0.0k cheat with me shocked[ /i]

Na so ooo cheesy ,real royal rumble, in fact SuperD vs Hot 4 pro will follow grin

[i] Nah, I'm not flexing any glo cheat, I don't use cheat bro, I use my normal data. That's my own way
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
ryfoz:

Na so ooo cheesy ,real royal rumble, in fact SuperD vs Hot 4 pro will follow grin

Nah, I'm not flexing any glo cheat, I don't use cheat bro, I use my normal data. That's my own way
undecided more grace to you bro ...
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Benjaniblinks:

I'm Planning To Getting It Next Week.

Okay, welcome to the family anytime bro
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
FADIOZ:
undecided more grace to you bro ...

Amen...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria (november 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.