Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

Superd D1 Thread - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Superd D1 Thread (65342 Views)

Blackview R6 Vs Super D D1 / Bluboo D1 Full Spec Review and price - The Breathing Light Notification (nougat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 12:43am On Sep 15, 2018
Optionally:
Ah he should have gone thru my profile! I have a boyfriend o and he doesn't even allow me to have any male friend.
Thank God he isnt on nairaland sha.
Yes! I wish to get this phone for my brother and he likes to play games and he tweaks a lot so please try that temporary root please.
Is the phone still available on jumia and hw much?
Ryfoz please hw much is dis phone ob jumia rite now
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 1:58am On Sep 15, 2018
Please o, ve been silenltly following this thread and this phone seems to be the bomb, but wait o! am still confused . Is it that the phone has the option of coming with two nano sim slots and no slot for the tf card or a nano sim slot and a tf card slot or all three. please my people, I need a quick reply cos I need a dual seem device and am hoping to order for this bae after your clarification. No time! Your cooperation will determine when my own machine will land grin
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 15, 2018
FADIOZ:
didn't work for me oo...I didn't even see root...

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2018
Optionally:
Ryfoz please hw much is dis phone ob jumia rite now

33k total cost, let bamac and Nenergy give u d gist
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2018
Ftheophilous:
Please o, ve been silenltly following this thread and this phone seems to be the bomb, but wait o! am still confused . Is it that the phone has the option of coming with two nano sim slots and no slot for the tf card or a nano sim slot and a tf card slot or all three. please my people, I need a quick reply cos I need a dual seem device and am hoping to order for this bae after your clarification. No time! Your cooperation will determine when my own machine will land grin

Two nano SIMs with no SD card slot

Or you can use 1 nano SIM + an SD card

Indeed, it's a bomb o, you should get it sharply
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
I uploaded the apk u should try it

Which page? Besides, what's the app name?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2018
Skyboyy:
Ryfoz and the phone gurus here , check the image and see if these options can be useful in tweeking the phone

LOL... already enabled this setting but nothing o, it still didn't open up the bootloader path jhare

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2018
chai! Ths one weak me oh. why nah was hoping to use dual sim as well as a micro sd card on it. Guess me and superd D 1 will part ways, now henceforth. Thanks ryfoz for the clarification
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2018
ryfoz:

33k total cost, let bamac and Nenergy give u d gist
Ah see as the price is increasing
Re: Superd D1 Thread by bamac(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2018
Optionally:
Ah see as the price is increasing
lol, that is how it is when people are rushing an item.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
https://www.4shared.com/mobile/J-voK9ylda/_online.html

That's the file.. Hope u will still sell your phone ,
Ryfoz here is the link o.
Please follow the screenshot above to root it
Re: Superd D1 Thread by kripen(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
pls, my superd d1 phone has come I don't know how to remove the sim tray. pls help
Re: Superd D1 Thread by RedReact: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
kripen:
pls, my superd d1 phone has come I don't know how to remove the sim tray. pls help
It has a Sim ejector inside the pack. The Sim tray is at the upper left side of the phone.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ftheophilous:
chai! Ths one weak me oh. why nah was hoping to use dual sim as well as a micro sd card on it. Guess me and superd D 1 will part ways, now henceforth. Thanks ryfoz for the clarification

My pleasure, I had same issue at first, eventually had to just go for it as that's the only downside... surprisingly I am not having any regrets since then... you can say I've gotten used to using a single SIM on it and swapping back and forth when it's really important.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
kripen:

RedReact:

It has a Sim ejector inside the pack. The Sim tray is at the upper left side of the phone.

Let me add to that, in order to properly inject it and nail it directly, flip d device (let the top side be facing down and d downside up) THEN inject it from the right side.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Optionally:
Ryfoz here is the link o.
Please follow the screenshot above to root it

Abeg make him come show me d root button, Chinese apps are too crazy to experiment with anyhow

Re: Superd D1 Thread by egbeocha(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Pls guys how can I get d black colour of dis phone?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2018
ryfoz:

Abeg make him come show me d root button, Chinese apps are too crazy to experiment with anyhow

Emmaugoh we need u please
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 16, 2018
ryfoz:

yours is quite different. If that is the first place to open if u click on the app like mine below then click on Rom at the top if the next box doesn't come up with a root option then i think the your variant is modified not to show the root button

Re: Superd D1 Thread by kripen(m): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2018
ryfoz:

Let me add to that, in order to properly inject it and nail it directly, flip d device (let the top side be facing down and d downside up) THEN inject it from the right side.

thanks you just help a brother. I have been able to eject it. One thing I noticed when the phone came the seal was already broken is it normal.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
kripen:

thanks you just help a brother. I have been able to eject it. One thing I noticed when the phone came the seal was already broken is it normal.

My pleasure, but is anything missing or is there any scratch or signs of usage of the device?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
egbeocha:
Pls guys how can I get d black colour of dis phone?

It's two colour sir: silver or champagne gold
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
yours is quite different. If that is the first place to open if u click on the app like mine below then click on Rom at the top if the next box doesn't come up with a root option then i think the your variant is modified not to show the root button

Here

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Optionally:
Emmaugoh we need u please

Are you sure its the same app sef...our own looks probably upgraded the icon below looks different (last to the right)

I tried sha
Re: Superd D1 Thread by kripen(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
ryfoz:

My pleasure, but is anything missing or is there any scratch or signs of usage of the device?

thanks for your concern. no scratches or used, may be it is the seller who pre-installed app on it. still on test run if there is any issues. the phone is a bomb!
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
kripen:

thanks for your concern. no scratches or used, may be it is the seller who pre-installed app on it. still on test run if there is any issues. the phone is a bomb!
Oya please give us a review please.smiley

Speed?
Charging time?
Battery?
Gaming performance?
Ram?
Screen display?
Lags or bugs?
Camera?
We would really appreciate ur review please.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by kripen(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2018
Optionally:
Oya please give us a review please.smiley

Speed?
...very good

Charging time?
Excellent , with the help of fast charging
Battery?
Good,

Gaming performance?
I am not a gamer

Ram?
Excellent

Screen display?
very good
Lags or bugs?
I have not experienced lag because most of the memory space is still very free.

Camera?
very good for day time but poor at night
We would really appreciate ur review please.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=kripen post=71268486][/quote]u quoted me without any review.sad
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
Any Jumia agent in the house or those that have ordered from jumia? please i need ur help. I just orderd from jumia and my status is displaying item awaiting fufilment. is this normal?

NB: I ordered for the superd D 1
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Twagrill(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
ryfoz:

Are you sure its the same app sef...our own looks probably upgraded the icon below looks different (last to the right)

I tried sha
can the phone take 3d pictures
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 12:42am On Sep 18, 2018
Ryfoz ifedith bamac nenergy bobo65
please can u explain hw i can pay for an order on jumia through bank transfer and i chose to pick the item up myself to reduce cost please will i still pay any additional fee at the pickup station?
Please ur responses would be appreciatedsmiley

if anyone has voucher/coupon to dash i'm here ocheesy
Re: Superd D1 Thread by nenergy(m): 1:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Optionally:
Ryfoz ifedith bamac nenergy bobo65
please can u explain hw i can pay for an order on jumia through bank transfer and i chose to pick the item up myself to reduce cost please will i still pay any additional fee at the pickup station?
Please ur responses would be appreciatedsmiley

if anyone has voucher/coupon to dash i'm here ocheesy

No voucher codes at this time. I can get you reduced shipping if you are outside lagos. You also get a 1k reduction. Chat me. 0.8.0.2.3.8.7.0.2.7.2

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply)

How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone / How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.