Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Superd D1 Thread - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Superd D1 Thread (66085 Views)

Blackview R6 Vs Super D D1 / Bluboo D1 Full Spec Review and price - The Breathing Light Notification (nougat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fadioz2020:

My main man, how are you?
aaaah boss u remember me today o
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Mizik(m): 1:20am On Oct 31, 2020
grin
Miss my superd d1

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by urboyAce(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Still using my Super D.

Its been 2 yrs now
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
urboyAce:
Still using my Super D.

Its been 2 yrs now
wow boss, u try o. aren't you the one I helped fix his ROM issue?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by urboyAce(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2021
ryfoz:

Na me o Baba
Re: Superd D1 Thread by urboyAce(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2021
ryfoz:

U saved my life
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
WHO K NOWS WHERE I CAN GET A MATCHING BATTERY FOR THIS PHONE
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2021
urboyAce:
Na me o Baba
wow being a while o
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2021
EMMAUGOH:
WHO K NOWS WHERE I CAN GET A MATCHING BATTERY FOR THIS PHONE

try Computer village, Ikeja Lagos o
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2021
urboyAce:
U saved my life
LOL, na God bro
Re: Superd D1 Thread by anungangampu: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
ryfoz:

try Computer village, Ikeja Lagos o
I don't think is there
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:21am On Jan 11, 2021
anungangampu:

I don't think is there

okay
Re: Superd D1 Thread by kripen(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2021
Please, they should tell superd to make superd d2. You won't believe it that I am still using this gadgets, only issue is that the fingerprint has disappeared from the phone, I am still looking for it. Lol. A strong phone.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 4:44am On Mar 25, 2021
kripen:
Please, they should tell superd to make superd d2. You won't believe it that I am still using this gadgets, only issue is that the fingerprint has disappeared from the phone, I am still looking for it. Lol. A strong phone.

Hmmm
Re: Superd D1 Thread by bamac(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Una still dey here, wao!

We still dey do the business o. Patronize me o my people. grin
Re: Superd D1 Thread by oladipo322(m): 5:51am On May 07, 2021
Gurus in the house..... Please why does my superd shut down completely when it get to 50%. Am seriously tired of the shit. Please any help?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:06am On May 07, 2021
bamac:
Una still dey here, wao!

We still dey do the business o. Patronize me o my people. grin

No problem bro,we go patronise u

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2021
oladipo322:
Gurus in the house..... Please why does my superd shut down completely when it get to 50%. Am seriously tired of the shit. Please any help?

Hmmm, if you have not been using and charging it then you only need to re-calibrate the battery by allowing to drain straight without charging it or topping it up then while off charge it back straight to full uninterrupted

Do that for like 5 times or 3 days. Don't break the cycle sha, then report back here later on how far
Re: Superd D1 Thread by oladipo322(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2021
ryfoz:

Hmmm, if have not been using and charging it then you only need to re-calibrate the battery by allowing to drain straight without charging it or topping it up then while off charge it back straight to full uninterrupted

Do that for like 5 times or 3 days. Don't break the cycle sha, then report back here later on how far
Thanks so much..... I will give it a trial and get back to u.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2021
oladipo322:
Thanks so much..... I will give it a trial and get back to u.

okay bro
Re: Superd D1 Thread by oladipo322(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2021
ryfoz:

okay bro
It still same thing..... Yesterday did phone shut down at 50%. Honestly am tired of the phone, invade anybody wan buy am ready to sell
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2021
oladipo322:
It still same thing..... Yesterday did phone shut down at 50%. Honestly am tired of the phone, invade anybody wan buy am ready to sell

Eyah sorry bro. The issue is not that worse as you might think just yet. You just need to unclip the battery connector on the panel then clip it back nd try charging it normally again. But if you can't pry open the back then you may need the assistance of an Engr, if worse comes to the worse then it's a new battery they will build for you at Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by oladipo322(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2021
ryfoz:

Eyah sorry bro. The issue is not that worse as you might think just yet. You just need to unclip the battery connector on the panel then clip it back nd try charging it normally again. But if you can't pry open the back then you may need the assistance of an Engr, if worse comes to the worse then it's a new battery they will build for you at Ikeja, Lagos.
Thanks bro
Re: Superd D1 Thread by oladipo322(m): 12:39pm On May 27, 2021
ryfoz:

I just bought a new ba3 bro but it still the same thing and the worse part of it is that once it get to 50% it take forever to add even 1 %...... What are those app draining ba3 I need to force stop.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 4:27am On May 28, 2021
oladipo322:
I just bought a new ba3 bro but it still the same thing and the worse part of it is that once it get to 50% it take forever to add even 1 %...... What are those app draining ba3 I need to force stop.

If it's taking long to charge then it's either charger issue or charging port.

You don't need to force stop any app just yet because you can't identify them and I doubt any of it is responsible for what's going on. Trt doing a factory reset 1st then restore your necessary apps nd if you see same problem again then na d former, as stated above.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by kripen(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2021
Please anybody willing to sell the scrab of this phone I need the touch screen, mine is bad.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by oladipo322(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
My superd for sell, who is buying?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by josh2cool: 7:28am On May 28, 2022
Hello everyone ryfoz and co, please help o I need screen for my superd D1, mine is damaged
Re: Superd D1 Thread by kripen(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2022
josh2cool:
Hello everyone
ryfoz and co, please help o
I need screen for my superd D1, mine is damaged

Yours is screen mine is flex

Can we get supers d1 parts in Ikeja or anybody ready to sell theirs
Re: Superd D1 Thread by anungangampu: 4:50am On May 31, 2022
josh2cool:
Hello everyone
ryfoz and co, please help o
I need screen for my superd D1, mine is damaged
order it online.. Its around 9k
Re: Superd D1 Thread by josh2cool: 2:56pm On May 31, 2022
anungangampu:
order it online.. Its around 9k

Please from which site?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Rilifx: 7:10pm On May 31, 2022
kripen:

Yours is screen mine is flex

Can we get supers d1 parts in Ikeja or anybody ready to sell theirs
My Superd1 is for sale. Mid part of the screen is not responding to touches but other part of the screen is working + the ba3, panel, speakers and other part of the phone is working perfectly well.
Price is 15K. Call or chat me up on WhatsApp on zero9zero591zero3zero18

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

The Best Android Smartphones Under ₦40,000 ($115) / Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / Free Pdf Reader Apps For Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.