Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Superd D1 Thread - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Superd D1 Thread (65960 Views)

Blackview R6 Vs Super D D1 / Bluboo D1 Full Spec Review and price - The Breathing Light Notification (nougat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Unbeatable2: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Chai... Mehn am pretty biased right now. This phone offers largely everything I want in a single device, ranging from Ram, ROM, camera, size, battery, plus the ones I didn't expect which is the 4g, 3g plus that you mentioned. The crazy part is that it's affordable & the body of the device looks pretty solid in the pictures even without seeing it and holding it yet. Am just so confused right now since the parts are not in the market.. Getting this device now sounds like a risk.. Gosh ��
Re: Superd D1 Thread by bobo65(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2018
ryfoz:
Since rooting no work embarassed I don dey pack enter the new house small small be that.

3. My love for SwiftKey is unconditional tongue (mhen I love the new UI shocked)

Very cute ui
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2018
bobo65:

Very cute ui

Thanks boss
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Unbeatable2:
Chai... Mehn am pretty biased right now. This phone offers largely everything I want in a single device, ranging from Ram, ROM, camera, size, battery, plus the ones I didn't expect which is the 4g, 3g plus that you mentioned. The crazy part is that it's affordable & the body of the device looks pretty solid in the pictures even without seeing it and holding it yet. Am just so confused right now since the parts are not in the market.. Getting this device now sounds like a risk.. Gosh ��

It's up to you sha but as for me I don't have any issue. I have used my old device which is an unpopular brand too for 2 yrsnow and still kicking, I haven't had such issue (though it has a little crack sha) and I keep wondering how does device get damaged in people's hand to the point it is beyond recognition...e.g cracked screen.

Anyway even Tecno's and Infinix that has part here is not better than this.
Point 1 the cost of fixing body parts ehn, would make wanna kill yourself
Point 2 after 6 six months of release date the Almighty Carlcare will tell you they don't have the parts anymore since they stopped producing it (ask people that know what I am talking about)

Oh I didn't even mention the stress of going there twice if they were to wanna help you get parts or the unavailability of their centers in some states

Wo I have talked too much jhare.... rocking Dream League on my SuperD jhare

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2018
More... grin

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Unbeatable2: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2018
Alright bro. I appreciate. I am going for this device cuz am over wowed. Ordering right away. But this nano sim is what I am not understanding.. Is it different from the regular micro sim we have here..? Do we have nano sim here? Pls this is my last question. Thanks anyway
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Peppul: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
saw a case and tempered glass for this phone on aliexpress, would order for it when my phone arrives. PS shipment has started..
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Peppul: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ryfoz were u able to download d mkx game..?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Peppul:

In progress, I was tackling the rooting issue... I will get it this week sha
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Unbeatable2:
Alright bro. I appreciate. I am going for this device cuz am over wowed. Ordering right away. But this nano sim is what I am not understanding.. Is it different from the regular micro sim we have here..? Do we have nano sim here? Pls this is my last question. Thanks anyway

Yes it's different from micro SIM cos Nano SIM is the smaller version but we have it here sir, all new SIM cards come in 3 layer: Regular size, micro and nano

If yours isn't the new type all you have to do is go and cut it CAREFULLY (you must keep the outer shell case in case you need to use it as a micro SIM for another device)
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
ryfoz:

Yes it's different from micro SIM cos Nano SIM is the smaller version but we have it here sir, all new SIM cards come in 3 layer: Regular size, micro and nano

If yours isn't the new type all you have to do is go and cut it CAREFULLY (you must keep the outer shell case in case you need to use it as a micro SIM for another device)

Bro, Does This Phone Has A Screen Protector? If No, Do You Think There's A Prototype For It? What About A 360 Phone Case. You've Tried A Prototype? Again, Casing With Front Cover. Can Anyone Fit This Phone?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Peppul: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Rooting.... hope u succeed o...
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Unbeatable2: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks @ryfoz you are the real G. You given me a lot of confi in this phone. My order has been confirmed by jumia. Waiting 4 shipping b4 delivery date. But wait oo, how u manage wait 4 ur device cuz this 4weeks feels like 4years already cry cry
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Benjaniblinks:

Bro, Does This Phone Has A Screen Protector? If No, Do You Think There's A Prototype For It? What About A 360 Phone Case. You've Tried A Prototype? Again, Casing With Front Cover. Can Anyone Fit This Phone?

Yes there are screen guards that can fit the screen, I bought mine hurriedly and still covers 90% of the screen. About phone case I believe one can get a match too (probably not 100% match) but u can just cut out a path to any of the areas you want. I have not bought mine because moni no dey for now

Unbeatable2:
Thanks @ryfoz you are the real G. You given me a lot of confi in this phone. My order has been confirmed by jumia. Waiting 4 shipping b4 delivery date. But wait oo, how u manage wait 4 ur device cuz this 4weeks feels like 4years already cry cry

Sir it's 3 weeks o or 21 working days but on the other hand the shipping is always super fast, give it 2 weeks only and expect call for delivery from Jumia. I have testimonies in that regard
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
New SuperD D1 available for sale, out of the carton yes but not used more than a few days (3-4 days). Champagne colour

Price 28k (last price 27k, don't call if you're gonna negotiate for lower price, Haba! Fear God na)

Reason of sale? Customer wants to add cash and buy another brand he has been eyeing for long

Is there fault with it? Seriously your qstn don dey too much o embarassed
Na which kind fault u think pesin fit do to a new phone of 4 days? But sha no issue at all.....Super fast, super clean, super dope

Location ba? Lagos, Ikd (transport to other state can be worked out)

Pictures? Na wa for you o shocked all the pictures from page 1 to 2 na weytin? Live wallpaper abi? undecided

Contact? Na now you dey talk grin call 08173.235793 or alternatively call me on 08148765.020

Oh wait o, you think sey na my own shocked

See me o, I can't sell my own for 45k sef undecided anyway it's not mine, it's for a new buyer that just wants to buy another product of higher cash (probably na S9) . You sabi na wink

Oya start calling fast if you want this dope baby for lesser price and without waiting 2 weeks. Ryfoz out cool. Tell a friend to tell a friend
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
No Service Before Pay?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
No Service Before Pay?

How? U mean send phone b4 paying? Like a POD?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Peppul: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
ryfoz:
New SuperD D1 available for sale, out of the carton yes but not used more than a few days (3-4 days). Champagne colour

Price 28k (last price 27k, don't call if you're gonna negotiate for lower price, Haba! Fear God na)

Reason of sale? Customer wants to add cash and buy another brand he has been eyeing for long

Na which kind fault u think pesin fit do to a new phone of 4 days? But sha no issue at all.....Super fast, super clean, super dope

Pictures? Na wa for you o shocked all the pictures from page 1 to 2 na weytin? Live wallpaper abi? undecided

Contact? Na now you dey talk grin call 08173.235793 or alternatively call me on 08148765.020

See me o, I can't sell my own for 45k sef undecided anyway it's not mine, it's for a new buyer that just wants to buy another product of higher cash (probably na S9) . You sabi na wink

Oya start calling fast if you want this dope baby for lesser price and without waiting 2 weeks. Ryfoz out cool. Tell a friend to tell a friend
y dis offer no cum b4 I order... anyway guess na one lucky buyer go buy am
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
ryfoz:

Ya.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
ryfoz:

This What I Was Actually Talking About.

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Unbeatable2: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
But why is this person selling a phone of 4 days old na. Is it that he did not know what he was buying or didn't know what he really want in a device, don't understand. Sounds really fishy undecided undecided
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Unbeatable2:
But why is this person selling a phone of 4 days old na. Is it that he did not know what he was buying or didn't know what he really want in a device, don't understand. Sounds really fishy undecided undecided

There's nothing fishy here boss, if you want to buy ping me if not leave that matter...as long as you will test everything testable to your satisfaction when paying the cash is enough guarantee for me grin

I don't do shady deals bro

After I don explain it's brand new out of carton and the seller is just selling cos he wants another brand he likes more than this, simple!
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Benjaniblinks:

This What I Was Actually Talking About.

You are talking about pictures, it's the same with mine nau
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Peppul:
y dis offer no cum b4 I order... anyway guess na one lucky buyer go buy am

Honestly, lucky buyer indeed

Some people can be funny sha, complaining that there is no repair centre embarassed

27k last price with this crazy specs

Kukuma buy tecno or infinix and be spoiling it every 6 months because you want to go repair center grin

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 3:34am On Jul 10, 2018
Peppul:

After downloading the apk the obb file the useless game refused to work o, I even got another apk from another site...same sh*t 1.5GB wasted

Downloading from Playstore now

Will continue it tomorrow or next tomorrow

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Peppul: 6:30am On Jul 10, 2018
u for use play store, me I prefer using play store o for any game, it's easier that way
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2018
ryfoz:

You are talking about pictures, it's the same with mine nau
I'mean, The Casing In The Picture. Anyone Dey Wey Go Fit The Phone?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Peppul:
u for use play store, me I prefer using play store o for any game, it's easier that way

Playstore has no pause and resume download

TThe pause is automatic when wifi or cellular network is not active and in most cases after the download is almost completed it gets discontinued due to network issues or the RAM can't resume it cos of Multitasking issues

Besides I am not using a single SIM for the download, it's swap method: use data and swap the SIM
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Benjaniblinks:

I'mean, The Casing In The Picture. Anyone Dey Wey Go Fit The Phone?

It has its own case on aliexpress but you can always find something that can work for it....I already said that before, it's just a matter of finding the right seller, patience and small sacrifice of cutting open some space for some areas that are covered
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Worldgr8est: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2018
Phone for sale
Brand: Infinix note 4(5.7inches,2gigram,16gig rom,13mp rear camera,8mp front camera,4300mah battery,4G LTE,fast charge with the original charger)....Working perfectly.
Terms of payment: Transfer or Cash (Face-to-face). Call or Chat me up on whatsapp 07038557137.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
ryfoz:

SOLD, the lucky buyer got it sharperly
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Peppul: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ryfoz who be d guy, tell am make e come pay respect to the house ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Whatsapp Banned My Number / The Best Android Smartphones Under ₦40,000 ($115) / Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.